It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Force Logo and Motto

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Nice enough, not really a military feeling symbol though and both Star Trek and the Orville did it far better as did Galaxy Quest.

So not that impressed but what is in a symbol it will take on meaning if the agency turn's out to be Good and Affective, if so symbols are ten a penny so nothing to fuss about.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I'm considering joining the space force. I was in the Army already, but if there's a pipeline I will take it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Do it!!! Get it done!

Semper Supra!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Looks like the only way I can join right now is via the Air Force or by becoming a civilian contractor to the USSF.

I'm off to see what they need on the civilian side of the house.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Great, they used an upside down Pontiac car emblem.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wee boys and girls used to grow up dreaming of becoming Pilots of Fighter Planes....right now there are with a 100% certainty a profuse number of kids sitting in Schools who shall be the Pilots to be who will be manning Craft like nothing we have formally seen in our lifetimes....they will Usher in the Future by Ushering out the Past.

Earth needs a Unified Planetary Protection Force right now....to begin vetting Visitors .Humanity can work on the rest later.

edit on 22-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

" Semper Supra Summo Secretum "

Amended.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Now lets see the flagship.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Reality says ND-Craft can be built enmasse cheaply and extremely quickly.

We could build 250,000 in no time and thats a good Global start.

Within 50 years we will be discussing hunting down and harvesting our own Moon-sized BigRock to hollow out into a Ship.

We need to get a few Billlion People en-transit @ all times between Planets for security of continuity of Species.

edit on 22-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Great, they used an upside down Pontiac car emblem.

About your opinion? Yeah I was wondering the same thing.
edit on 22-7-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It's a variant of the star trek insignia

Which would be great if america was even remotely like star fleet instead of essentially being run by a bunch of Romulan P'takh!

Gene Roddenberry would openly hate what america has become, the kid that would have bullied the star trek fans is now running that sh*thole of a country.
edit on 23-7-2020 by wheresthebody because: clarity

edit on 23-7-2020 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

We need to get a few Billlion People en-transit @ all times between Planets for security of continuity of Species.

The fact the world won't unite around this looming reality is one of the more depressing faults of our species. We have the ability to have a much stronger presence in space and on other planetary bodies, but because the world is run by children playing grownup we won't get there in our life time.

I think we may be on the edge of a post-politics world, where perhaps intellect and reason not popularity and authority will be the guiding light for our species as we wade deeper into the cosmic ocean.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Reminds me of the Terran Empire badge from Star Trek Mirror Universe if you turn it upside down.

edit on 23-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Nice. I can't wait to hear how much the trolls on the left hate it since it happened under Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Crack will take you to space a hell of a lot faster than Trump will.

Joke: Please dont try that.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This explains it, in 2012 we fell into the mirror universe from star trek!

I was wondering where this goatee came from!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Meh. I'm sure Infiniti said the same thing about Acura looking similar. But we all know the difference now. Same as Porsche, Ferrari, and Lamborghini.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Let's be fair we have been using low Earth orbit for military and surveillance purposes long before Trump became POTUS.

As to hatred, i would suggest the industrialization and colonization of low Earth orbit should take priority over policing the place, at least to begin with, because that's just not how the west is won.

But hay'hoe, if Trump wants to play "Space 1999" fire away.
edit on 23-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

There's a HUGE difference between the days when we were kids dreaming about the future and the dreams of today's kids. It's very unfortunate.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It doesn't matter what the location is or what the circumstances are, we've all be around long enough to see that anything Trump does, good or bad, will be chastised by a certain group that hates him because he doesn't think like they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join