It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POS kneels on baby neck.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Suit yourself. I see no point in responding to your other post at this point. We'll just let this thread go on it's merry way

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: KTemplar

My dear god; how can animals hurt children like this and not feel any guilt?

I hope it was nothing more than a photo op with zero pressure on the kid and maybe even done in jest with the kid laughing in the end thinking they were playing, but even if that was the case the undertones are seriously disturbing to the mental image they were working on creating.

Even in jest (hopefully that was all it was) showed an unfathomable level of stupidity..

Did you see the baby crying at the bottom of the picture? Photo op or not; this child was terrorized and possibly physically hurt; and that’s only what we know about!

God Bless the children 😢

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Did you see the baby crying at the bottom of the picture? Photo op or not; this child was terrorized and possibly physically hurt; and that’s only what we know about!

God Bless the children 😢

As I said either way it was extreme stupidity... They seem like a dysfunctional couple, but who knows..social media paints many pictures that may or may not be correct with just short snapshots...

And I'm not really disagreeing with you and lean in favor of the child safety no matter what.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I can't even say what I really feel without getting banned, so here's to hoping this sub-human pos gets slowly tortured to death

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The man was out on parole, but he is now in jail facing felony charges.

That teacher who was encouraging and commenting about how to kill the baby has also come under investigation and the school says they are going to do something about it stating they don't tolerate racism.

Bam.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
www.foxnews.com...

The man was out on parole, but he is now in jail facing felony charges.

That teacher who was encouraging and commenting about how to kill the baby has also come under investigation and the school says they are going to do something about it stating they don't tolerate racism.

Bam.

Good, people like that make me hope hell and karma are real.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What a worthless POS. Glad to see he was hit with a variety of charges. Seems the mother should lose any sort of custody/visitation as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The grand-mother of the child seems to be more concerned about hiding the fact that her son didn't think there was anything wrong with doing that to her grand-child, than she is about her grand-child's health.... That child needs to be taken away from EVERYONE in that family...

edit on 23-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

What a worthless POS. Glad to see he was hit with a variety of charges. Seems the mother should lose any sort of custody/visitation as well.

Don't give that child to the grand-mother. She was more concerned about hiding the true feelings and comments made by her son, than she was worried about her grand-child's health...

edit on 23-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I almost bet you don't have children.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I was thinking the Father in this circumstance

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I believe the article indicated the child wasn't the racist's actual father, am I mistaken?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Where did you get that from? The only information I saw about a grandmother was the one who told her son about what was happening to his son.

The mother of the child is the one who wasn't acting like anything was wrong with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Screw the politics here, you don't pin a child down like that it's absolutely ridiculous and I hope they throw the book at this con

And to think he was already a criminal this mother should be charged for exposing the child to him in the first place

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
jail? anyone involved in this should face the firing squad as a warning to the next POS
edit on 24-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is disgusting, its beyond the pale one would use such force on a child that isn’t even their own, document it and make your own personal political commentary using that show of force in the child.

Come on Don lemon, show us your unbiased reporting and discuss this story too.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I remember when my friends and I used to kneel on infants necks-which was the style at the time.

Jeebus tap dancing christ I've been playing Mortal combat for 30 years and this disturbs me, and speaking of mortal kombat i'm sure when he goes the slammer there will be a fatality, because believe it or not most inmates frown upon this sort of behaviour, so I'll end with Mortal Kombat.

FINISH HIM!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
damn. One generation too late

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
damn. One generation too late

For the kid or you?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link