It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POS kneels on baby neck.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Humans, eh?

Nope.

Low IQ psychopathic cruel attention whores with absolutely zero conscience or humanity in their being. Animalistic creeps.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

That was all pre 9/11 friend.

Well, before the turn of the century at least.

I still live according to those values, I don't know too many people who still do. Even the older folks have abandoned the old ways and are more likely to act immature and shady.

People aren't raising their kids to be tough anymore. They're raising them to be sensitive and victimized. Instead of being problem solvers they're being raised to simply cry outrage over everything.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Shoot him in the head, while your at it, Chauvin too. Both f'ing disgusting POS

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people these days, this is horrible, just sickining, is China putting somthing in the water, I bet George Soros cream's his pant's when he see's this crap, that poor child. even if it was a stunt to help push an agenda it's still wrong. I see civil War coming. God help us

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

If the judge is a Soros appointee than people like this pos will get off light every time.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This really shouldn’t be a surprise. Our country had been devaluing the lives of the unborn for decades. Eventually the morally bankrupt will devalue all human life. Disgusting and barbaric aren’t strong enough words to condemn this behavior.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Honestly, it's a bit of a reason why I wish we had a little less lawfullness, and a lot more community participation.

Where I grew up if someone was found to be a child or woman abuser or selling drugs to kids they'd get beat within inches of their lives. They were considered lucky if they got chased out of town and that's it.

People used to look out for one another. Now everyone stays inside glued to their devices.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I completely agree with you! Damned Soros worked for the Nazis when was a teen and i believe his organization is behind all this even if the average person on the street doesn't realize it, using an inocent child for a photo op makes me want to puke

edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I had no idea white babies were attacking Black people wholesale.
I suppose we all blind ourselves to reality when it's that bad.
Blonde babies especially!
Tiny Ubermenschen in pampers.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Scum bag POS's.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
According to the article, the baby's mother wasn't there when her boyfriend did this.

Was the child at a daycare, I wonder. If you have to put your child in some low rent day care because of cost concerns, you're probably worried sick every day about the kinds of people that handle your child.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Has this guy been identified or captured yet? If not I'm disappointed in our FBI and the billions of dollars received for intelligence.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

that twice i have to totally agree with you lets make it 3

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Lysergic
Humans, eh?

Nope.

Low IQ psychopathic cruel attention whores with absolutely zero conscience or humanity in their being. Animalistic creeps.

The scary part is the the next generation and how they will come to terms having been abused by the nutters we have now, it's only going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The article states the mother claims she wasn't there. But the Facebook sleuths have been going overdrive and have identified other people that were there when this happened. There have been reports that the mother was the one that actually took the photo, and that she has also been arrested. Last time I checked though that wasn't confirmed.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes. Identified, exposed, and arrested. Although he was arrested on unrelated charges. Not showing up for court or something. The usual.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Probably either really neurotic or very angry. Possibly both.

We're setting up the future generations to be very explosive.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Worse than you say.

Apparently three separate pieces of # did this to the same child.

I hope they all hang. They should hang along with anyone who condoned it.

Personally i would start holding corporations, NGOs and media groups responsible for crimes committed in the name of ideologies they promote. Literally none of the violence and terror happening today would be happening without them.

Marxism must be stamped out.
edit on 2272020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Thank you for responding! It's good that he has been apprehended. Additional charges can be levied against him now.

There are probably thousands of photos of people on social media in the process of committing crimes who need to be identified and brought to Justice.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm glad this is still shocking to people.

It would be a shame if we had gotten used to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join