It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus conspiracy theories and misinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rom12345
What is the official story? It keeps a changin.

I think it's "grab your ankles and bend over", at least that's the story that I hear from our dear leaders.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Freedom of the speech is, well.....about freedom of expression. It's not about /quality/ of expression, or /accuracy/ of expression; if that were the case the National Inquirer would've been shut down long ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You forgot to add the numerical value of 19 at the end of that. A I. I saw a video of someone going over that theory needless to say I wasn’t impressed.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

Seems to be about a virus, which I think is true.
I am sure there is a ton of other stuff that is not included.

The official "virus" story is real. It's the severity of it, and how bad it is nationally, that's being blown out of proportion.

The hysteria will mysteriously vanish on November 5th. The day after election day in the U.S..

The "virus story" is a lie in totality....The Great Virus Lie....the word virus denotes size not a "thing" for christssakes.A First World Education owed you that much.

This covid is a bad gut Pleomorphic bacteria in viral size and yes many many people carry it insitu....its no surprise and its not being blown out of proportion just mislabeled and misrepresented in a tactical weaponized manner.

Break it right down and its a bad gut bacteria thats always been around....the global evil cabal has seeded it in the worlds population to the breaking point and now they are trying to ride the wave and benefit from the global impacts.

Clearly if you tell this lie and do nothing to remediate it you are COMPLICIT.

You now know the truth....what are you going to choose to be --- a part of the global Solution or COMPLICIT ?....let your conscience be your Guide Lobsangs.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
according to this you will be wrong www.dailymail.co.uk...

experts found a 15 per cent drop in death rates with each 1°C ( 33.8 fahrenheit) temperature rise ....so what is going to happen when we have really cold winter weather......death rates will go up

'So generally, as the weather got warmer the severity of the disease reduced and mortality reduced over time.

'And the same was not true in the Chinese data that we've got which was running from December to February when the temperature wasn't heating up.'

The official "virus" story is real. It's the severity of it, and how bad it is nationally, that's being blown out of proportion.

The hysteria will mysteriously vanish on November 5th. The day after election day in the U.S..

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
If you get a chance watch this.
Senator Scott Jensen is being investigated for comparing COVID-19 to influenza and for telling the public about orders to label unconfirmed COVID-19 deaths as COVID-19.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

An unproven conspiracy speculation is that Covid-19 kills more Democrats than Republicans.

Well it does...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The "virus story" is a lie in totality....The Great Virus Lie....the word virus denotes size not a "thing" for christssakes.A First World Education owed you that much.

This covid is a bad gut Pleomorphic bacteria in viral size and yes many many people carry it insitu....its no surprise and its not being blown out of proportion just mislabeled and misrepresented in a tactical weaponized manner.

Break it right down and its a bad gut bacteria thats always been around....the global evil cabal has seeded it in the worlds population to the breaking point and now they are trying to ride the wave and benefit from the global impacts.

Clearly if you tell this lie and do nothing to remediate it you are COMPLICIT.

You now know the truth....what are you going to choose to be --- a part of the global Solution or COMPLICIT ?....let your conscience be your Guide Lobsangs.

Clear differences but I did read that most Dogs and cats carry the virus in their guts.

We have known for decades that cats and dogs, and other animals, have their own specific coronavirus infections.

www.statnews.com...

Unlike bacteria, viruses can't survive without a host. They can only reproduce by attaching themselves to cells. In most cases, they reprogram the cells to make new viruses until the cells burst and die. In other cases, they turn normal cells into malignant or cancerous cells.

Also unlike bacteria, most viruses do cause disease, and they're quite specific about the cells they attack. For example, certain viruses attack cells in the liver, respiratory system, or blood. In some cases, viruses target bacteria.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Take masks...the big deal in America is because Trump didn't wear a mask from day one, but if Trump did and said masks are extremely important and federally forced the wear of them then the left would be preaching he is a fascist and they are not needed.

We all know that masks most likely help, but there is no statistical data supporting that masks make a huge difference when we look at the different counties that use masks above 85% compared to countries that are only like 35% in use. I wonder if people here know that Canada is one of those below 35% use, but they are seen as doing it right, as example.

We can rinse and repeat this with a number of other areas like lock downs, meds, beds, lethality etc that no matter what position Trump takes the left takes the other side and either calls Trump a failure or a fascist as to which way they go.

edit on 21-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

In an ideal world that would mean that America would actually have a true leader as President on Nov 5th and not Trump, of which you are obviously a supporter, but sadly both parties have failed the Country fully on this front.

Trump or Biden
Biden or Trump
Get punched in the face or get punched in the stomach..Neither one instills any confidence for most people.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefDThere is quite a bit of misinformation out there

understatement of the year.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
so when this covid keeps going and more deaths in the winter cold weather then what will the trump cult say then?? all lies must be the flu not covid

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: ChiefDThere is quite a bit of misinformation out there

understatement of the year.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
America would actually have a true leader as President on Nov 5th...

You got a short list of names to replace Trump, or you just assuming Trump sucks...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

America would actually have a true leader as President on Nov 5th...

You got a short list of names to replace Trump, or you just assuming Trump sucks...

I have never said Trump sucks but rather that he , along with the top Democrats, have failed as leaders.

If you can honestly look at Trump and say he is a leader then more power to you.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

If you can honestly look at Trump and say he is a leader then more power to you.

It is hard to figure out what the term leader means these days. It seems America's long term memory is rather lacking and starts about the point Trump took office.

Was Obama a leader? He failed to get us out of a recession for like 6 years and that was devastating for many Americans. Reagan, Clinton and Bush all had recessions too and they were out within 18 months, as example. Obama was pushing a Great Depression time line with his failures to get it under control. He also didn't follow his promises and sometimes went 180 degrees off from them. Was an apologist to many leaders around the world and let China run rampant over our industries. wasted (WASTED) 100s of billions throughout his 8 years, BLM, Occupy Wall Street, ANTIFA etc all started on his watch with zero conclusions, politically weaponized the IRS, DOJ, FBI etc, could go on and on...

We can do the same with Bush, Clinton Carter, Ford, Nixon...and keep going back to basically see many more Presidents that had big failures to the ones seen as successful.

If we remove the huge attack on Trump from the left since before his first day in office that has never been seen before with any other President..That drives his Tweets that we can all agree are not good many times, but even good ones are buried under the massive attacks. We see someone who has actually done a pretty good job over all, not great, but not bad, and just being tough on China might be a single event that makes his Presidency better than the last 3 or 4.

So in the end who the hell knows what the term "leader" means these days...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Clear differences but I did read that most Dogs and cats carry the virus in their guts.

Animals can pass the bug around in its viral size as long as its Lipid-at protective capsule is intact....this means it can be a living bacterial dust @ viral size outside of a fluidic carrier and be attatched to animals body then get transferred to another host before the Lipid-Fat Capsule is compromised....or.....it can live in the animals saliva and non-digestive body fluids and be transferred that way through a lick a sneeze or a cough ect.Stomach acids kill it.

I have a suggestion/example for you ---- SeaWorthy.

When I was a kid in school, I developed my own method of learning,I call it reverse extrapolation.

I used to begin my school year by reading every page of every big huge Textbook(Textbooks we only used an extremely small volume o data from----this is how the dumb us down by ubermanaging the curriculum and providing the Texts but not using 90% ofthe data in them) . I did not have a conception of dumbing down anyone as a Kid....however I did have Country Common sense.....and I DID READ THE ENTIRE BOOK.......funny thing happens when you actually read the ENTIRE BOOK.....you begin to recognise patterns and you actually LEARN THINGS.....in my regular Classes we would only "refer" to the Textbooks occasionally and to small degrees......it was so ass-backwards that I was flabbergasted.

However,I was putting in the sweat equity required to under those circumstances of major suppression and intentional regression in some cases develop an Independent way of learning.

I would read the entire Text and simply honestly learn from it....then I would ignore the Techers or Instructors and when Exams came I would sit down and go to the final page and begin reading.....looking for identifying patterns of data....sorting it out .....in order.....then I would simply use the data from the questions to provide the answers required to win the test.....once you hone your skillset you do not need to read any textbooks.....you can walk in cold to a Test in a Subject you have very little knowledge of and still in the Test.

You see .... no one can possibly formulate a question unless they already know the answer...there by proxy MUST BE A MEASURABLE DEFINABLE volume of accurate data inextricably connected to the truth/answer within a question....it is an unavoidable reality.....so if you break it right down you cannot ask me questions without teaching me the answers.
As a cheeky courtesy I would usually offer alternative test questions as an addendum on my Exam papers.

The System works I taught Friends to Ace Exams so we could skip class and go Hang Out, till I got in trouble with School Administration.

When I bothered to focus on cancer I easily discovered the truths...from all of the work already done long long ago....once I had a handle on the "Tactical Dynamic Template" of what was causing what we mistakenly call cancer....the rest was childsplay....because every single tiny bit or research and data that has been honestly done and then bastardized and weaponised is IMMEDIATLY HIGHLIGHTED....I am talking jumps out @ you like a Neon sign at Midnight on a dark Country road.....because.....the dotards who have been trying to Farm Humanity on Global level for mutual benefit had to break patterns EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY EVEN THOUGHT OF OR BREATHED EVIL LIES.....they had to break natural congruent PATTERNS......

So in short....because ATS is fading and so is my activity.....I ask you to consider this.....If I give you the answer to all of the questions ....will you be able to recognise it for what it truly is and quantify its value then accept it as your truth?

I did not "discover" anything....I "uncovered the truths"....this series of health related question encompassing cancer/covid/all diseases have all been correctly and accurately answered many times over many decades of research and remedial solutions have been developed many time and OVERT SUPPRESSION HAS BEEN ACTIONED IN A WEAPONIZED MANNER TO DISENRANCHISE THESE TRUTHS FROM HUMANITY MANY TIMES. I just found the Path of Least Resistance to the truth.Think Pleomorphic Bacteria......know of The Great Virus Lie that hijacks impacts caused by the Pleomorphic Bacteria.....yes Lobsang they used accurate data results from Pleomorphic Bacterial impacts then bastardized them and made the "virus"Storyline all up.Then they used The Great Virus Lie to bankroll the Evil Vaccine Lie.The truth is LITERALLY UNAVOIDABLE.
edit on 22-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I agree.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed how this virus works one way then another way then when you least expect it boom. Something else or old from before slapping you in the face.

I dont consider this a "conspiracy theory" because that would mean there are many lines leading to no where while we try to piece what little we got.

Covid. For anyone with 6 brain cells and whom are not drenched in thier own self and see with teo logical eyes what's real in this and what's fake.

What shocks me the most is how we are knowingly allowing genocidal maniacs running the pieces of the state that's truly matter. Also seeing the true number of the mindless flock is very shocking and sad to say the least.

Good luck everyone. We going to need it

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I hope this covid thing isn't part of a playbook to divert our attention from something worse. What if it was part of a playbook scenerio for something else put forth by some group that has a alternate agenda. Maybe reduce the population, take over a country or world but their real goal and agenda has an alternate goal to perhaps increase the oxygen levels on the planet. Make everyone wear a mask(less Oxygen getting consumed- one human consumes 11000 litres ofO2/day),stay inside(less oxygen levels than outside), ground airplanes so their not burning up Oxygen, restrict automotive travel(combustion vehicles), heck some places were about to ban gas lawnmowers(Oxygen combustion)! We know that most O2 comes from the ocean where O2 levels have been dropping, 25% of Earth's O2 is from the Amazon which is dropping. Maybe this is a terrible event to divert us from a disasterous E.L.E. Extinction Level Event.
edit on 22-7-2020 by TamtammyMacx because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It seems my thread is drifting a bit from my original post. Please do not discuss politics in this thread. If I wanted that, I would have posted in the mud pit. Just a gentle reminder to stay on topic. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join