It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal law enforcement pulling people of the street in Portland

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wow. Never thought someone on ATS would get to this point but I guess it’s all about Dear Leader and you guys are willing to look the other way. Again. If this was Obama you guys wouldn’t be able to hide your glee. Just be genuine, and consistent. This is WRONG. Regardless of who is in office. Man TF up ATS once.

The problem is wide spread destruction of property, and rioting violating other persons civil rights going unchecked.

Do you have a better solution to stop the destruction of whole city blocks. Or bringing those responsible to answer for their crimes?

You don’t like suspects are identified and apprehended in the least conformational manner. Exactly what law is being broken? I think the actual chase and capture of suspects will always be a gray area. Putting aside your disagreement of the apprehension method, what laws are actually being violated? What method of apprehension do you recommend for arresting suspects of wide spread arson, and rioters violating civil rights?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: scauma

Rioters burned down a police station last night.

They should have shot the arsonists.

They have to put an end to this nonsense now. Allowing this to continue is absurd.

Send them inland a couple of states over, we’ll take good care of them, pinky promise.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: scauma

Wow. Never thought someone on ATS would get to this point but I guess it’s all about Dear Leader and you guys are willing to look the other way. Again. If this was Obama you guys wouldn’t be able to hide your glee. Just be genuine, and consistent. This is WRONG. Regardless of who is in office. Man TF up ATS once.

The problem is wide spread destruction of property, and rioting violating other persons civil rights going unchecked.

Do you have a better solution to stop the destruction of whole city blocks. Or bringing those responsible to answer for their crimes?

You don’t like suspects are identified and apprehended in the least conformational manner. Exactly what law is being broken? I think the actual chase and capture of suspects will always be a gray area. Putting aside your disagreement of the apprehension method, what laws are actually being violated? What method of apprehension do you recommend for arresting suspects of wide spread arson, and rioters violating civil rights?

Apparently the people terrorizing the city have rights that supersede anyone else’s rights. It’s something new they’re trying out.

edit on 19-7-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It would seem violence from previous nights would be investigated, and the nightly protests would be a great time to ID and round those individuals up

And no, wouldn't be appropriate for antimask protests because those are never violent and nothing gets burnt down, police aren't attacked, etc. But hey, if they are violent, go for it.

No obligation to put someone in a marked car or wear a uniform. Hence undercover works stings, etc

I do think it needs to be watched carefully. But this has been ongoing for 52 nights. These people are Marxist agitators, you know it and I know it. They're arrested, interviewed and processed. It is a fairly short process. But for everyone's safety this can no longer be conducted like business as usual. Mobs have been attacking and interfering with lawful police processes. Also, they have to sanitize since mobs have been docking their identities and harassing officers

You reap what you sow...

Let's stop pretending here

These vanilla revolutionaries need to realize they don't have the backing hey think. If they HAD the force to revolt they'd be successful. If not, then it wasn't meant to be.

There's no such thing as a peaceful revolution you either get enough people and firepower on your side to win or you're handled as traitors and die by the rope.
edit on 7/19/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
They dress like antifa, they get waterboarded like antifa...um I mean, brought in for questioning.

I grew up in the 90's where a white boy in a black neighborhood with the wrong colors on would get murdered on the spot - I kind of miss those times, sigh.

Soon enough!

I think most people realize it's the over privileged uppity skinny white kids responsible for all this

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I guess it's a crime now to not wear enough flair!

Precisely three thin blue line bracelets, 7 patches with your dept name, and no less than 11 name tapes must be displayed *angry breathing*

A badge for the 1:00 and 11:00 position also, your chest, your neckchain(s), your hat...each hand must also be badge-bearing

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You can be held for 48 hours. After 48 hours you must be charged or released.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

Feds have 72 hours.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
DBCowboy gets 70 stars for advocating murder.

Another reason ATS has become an irrelevant right wing dinosaur about to die because it can't make money.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So we have secret police rounding up citizens and a Secretary of State that just the other day stated not all rights are worth defending. I'm sure this is nothing to worry about though.

Nope, not secret police. That's already been hashed and re-hashed and explained ad nauseum if you'd care to read the threads. I can't comment on the SoS's statement, I haven't heard or read it.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
DBCowboy gets 70 stars for advocating murder.

Another reason ATS has become an irrelevant right wing dinosaur about to die because it can't make money.

*shrugs*

You call it murder, I call it self defense. But then again, I'm for the 2nd Amendment and you obviously are not.

Anti-American much?

And if it's "right wing" to support, defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights, then what does that make you Marxists?

Ooops, answered my own question.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The Mayor of Portland Needs to be Legally Removed from Office .

Since the Whiskey Rebellion of the 1790s, the Feds have retained the right to put down uprisings ...

Please see the Congressional Research Service paper on the subject ...

edit on 19-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Almost 60 straight days.

And idiots are crying about 'unconstitutional' ?

There is no rights to what blm/antifa hacks have done.

They are straight out thugs.

Murder/attempted murder,looting,rioting,arson, and trying to barricade people in buildings.

If the local and state sniphats were abiding by the constitutional oath they ALL took to protect from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Federal LEO wouldn't even be there.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

"Another reason ATS has become an irrelevant right wing dinosaur about to die because it can't make money."

The real issue is a certain group of people hate this place because they cannot block people and their thought. I would say thats a good thing. Haters gonna hate.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Then they need to clean up NYC especialy the person beating a cop with a baseball bat, if that had been a private citizen they would of had every right to shoot bitch in self defence.

I saw that. I wish they would have shot her dead. Then put the hammer down on all the rioters. Your average citizen, black or white just wants to live life. Its time we let the cops take the streets back.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: 00018GE

Feds have 72 hours.
Even better. After two months they are not rioters. They should be charged with insurrection and taken to Guantanamo.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
@DBCowboy:

1. I am not anti 2A.

2. I am not a Marxist, nor do I support anarchists. I am a capitalist and proud of it.

This is one of the many, many problems with you lot. You instantly paint anyone who disagrees with your narrative at all as a very specific type of person, without any evidence.

So if you'd like to attempt a reply again without completely assuming and subsequently failing then I'm all ears.

Bottom line is if these roles were reversed you'd all be up in arms about the Constitution.

It's sickening watching you happily witness despotic practises while cheering it on because it happens to be the kind you're ok with.

You are not an American patriot. You do not stand for what America stands for.
edit on 20-7-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: fencesitter85

"Another reason ATS has become an irrelevant right wing dinosaur about to die because it can't make money."

The real issue is a certain group of people hate this place because they cannot block people and their thought. I would say thats a good thing. Haters gonna hate.

I know you genuinely believe this, and that's precisely part of the problem. Echo chambers gonna echo chamber.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join