It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The right time to remove Georgia guidestones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Who cares? The left does not. Just do it and think about it later. 😎

I care, or I wouldn't have bothered asking otherwise. My cursory search only brought up data to 2008, and I figured a local may know more.

As for the left right....let's leave them alone for a whole 5 minutes, since they are meaningless any way.

I am "right" in my country, and "left" in yours.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I agree that there are better things to do but it would be a nice happening.
A nice symbolic pre-election demonstration of will and balls

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I agree that there are better things to do but it would be a nice happening.
A nice symbolic pre-election demonstration of will and balls

Fairly certain all it would accomplish is jail time and whomever did it being sued to pay to have it replaced since it is private property.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Ahhhh, there it is.

Was waiting for someone to condemn the Georgia Guidestones.

Because they offend who, exactly?

What difference does it make? If someone's offended, that sh!ts gotta come down right? Just going from recent examples here.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I haven’t been able to see it yet so I disagree.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Did they not give it to the state? Are the left-handed crowds serving jail time?
It looks like they are protected. Maybe I should ask them. It's a symbol of oppression in the end.
One that actually says it openly

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I haven’t been able to see it yet so I disagree.

Its nothing to plan a trip for. It might get a couple hundred visitors per year, if that. Amd trust me when I tell you there is nothing else around it worth seeing.
edit on 7/16/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Humanity. They want to kill you too. Do I not have the right to be offended if I'm not a stupid liberal hallucinating racism?

Sounds very arrogant & egotistical on your part.

But, Hey! Let’s keep reproducing irresponsibly.

I’m not offended by logic.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hell no.

I have a hard time arguing with the inscriptions. This planet would be perfect if the “commandments” were followed. Even if that means myself and everyone I’ve ever cared about weren’t part of it.

1-Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2-Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

3-Unite humanity with a living new language.

4-Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

5-Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6-Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7-Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8-Balance personal rights with social duties.

9-Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

10-Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Edit- And I love Satan, too, but I’m a libertarian, not a liberal. He’s my favorite fairy tale character of all time, even have a big scary lookin’ goat surrounded by an upside down start on my forearm just to trigger those who still believe in fairy tales.
edit on 16-7-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It may be intentional to make it in the middle of nowhere and solid enough to last thousand of years and indoctrinate future generations.
Tearing it down together could be a unifying experience. Maybe it's too early. I was ahead of times before

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Humanity. They want to kill you too. Do I not have the right to be offended if I'm not a stupid liberal hallucinating racism?

Who the hell cares if you are offended? Don't you understand that offending you is not a crime?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Feeling offended is not a crime either. It's ok to feel offended. And to take action obviously.

edit on 16/7/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ahhhh, there it is.

Me, Pro-Lifer's, Religious folk and TRUE HUMANISTS whom believe in the manifest destiny of Humanity to explore and colonise space and other world's.

They represent the backward attitude of stupid men and woman that simply want to stagnate our race into extinction instead of solve the problems and take advantage of the opportunity's a greater race provides.

Today we have the science and the technology and the architecture to host a population a hundred times greater
(hydroponics', multi storey city's both above and below ground, multi storey nature sanctuary's similar to the multi storey city's etc not to mention making PROPER use of the sea).

To be frank I should definitely like to see a reduction in a certain element of society - those that want to kill the rest of us AND the future off.

But to remove the guide stones is wrong, they are a testament to humanity's stupidity and should remain to remind future generations of the greed and sick minded plan's and hopes of a disgusting minority, instead I believe a counter monument more grand, more accurate in science and with plan's to show humanity what it can do to boost nature, it's own life and explaining and promoting a unified world were people would work together in a more humane society were life is sacred should be erected, we should on that monument show all the despot's whom have planned and tried to enact the same sick and vile philosophy as shown on the so called guide stone's such as Adolf Hitler and his crime's, Pol Pot and his crime's etc (not to mention the commies of China and there one child policy of the past that has left them facing a grim future of old folk's and not enough woman due to there traditional belief that a son is necessary so in that one child society the baby girl's were murdered at birth most of the time and also the cultural revolution and those that died under Mao - oh and the purges of the Stalin, the Exportation of the British of the poor and needy because they feared a possible French style revolution in Britain, the depopulation of Scotland by the GREEDY land owners called the land clearances etc, the list goes on and on and on greed, evil and vile people killing off or removing those they see as in there way).

edit on 16-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Who the hell cares if you are offended? Don't you understand that offending you is not a crime?

Some people just want to sanitize the planet. No one anywhere, ever, or in any fashion should see anything at all that creates discomfort. No ones thoughts or ideas should ever be opposed. We're all fragile snowflakes don't you know?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It may be intentional to make it in the middle of nowhere and solid enough to last thousand of years and indoctrinate future generations.
Tearing it down together could be a unifying experience. Maybe it's too early. I was ahead of times before

If you knew the area you would not think the same. It is truly a nothing area. The guidestones never have been and never will be any big draw. Some call it little Stonehenge or whatever, but there truly is nothing there to have any interest to anyone other than those that read about it online and think it is something nefarious or odd.

I have seen it, and it is really one of the most non glorious attempts at a "monument" i have ever seen. Elberton, where it is located, is similar as a town.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Ahhhh, there it is.

Me, Pro-Lifer's, Religious folk and TRUE HUMANISTS whom believe in the manifest destiny of Humanity to explore and colonise space and other world's.

They represent the backward attitude of stupid men and woman that simply want to stagnate our race into extinction instead of solve the problems and take advantage of the opportunity's a greater race provides.

Today we have the science and the technology and the architecture to host a population a hundred times greater
(hydroponics', multi storey city's both above and below ground, multi storey nature sanctuary's similar to the multi storey city's etc not to mention making PROPER use of the sea).

To be frank I should definitely like to see a reduction in a certain element of society - those that want to kill the rest of us AND the future off.

But to remove the guide stones is wrong, they are a testament to humanity's stupidity and should remain to remind future generations of the greed and sick minded plan's and hopes of a disgusting minority, instead I believe a counter monument more grand, more accurate in science and with plan's to show humanity what it can do to boost nature, it's own life and explaining and promoting a unified world were people would work together in a more humane society were life is sacred should be erected, we should on that monument show all the despot's whom have planned and tried to enact the same sick and vile philosophy as shown on the so called guide stone's such as Adolf Hitler and his crime's, Pol Pot and his crime's etc (not to mention the commies of China and there one child policy of the past that has left them facing a grim future of old folk's and not enough woman due to there traditional belief that a son is necessary so in that one child society the baby girl's were murdered at birth most of the time and also the cultural revolution and those that died under Mao - oh and the purges of the Stalin, the Exportation of the British of the poor and needy because they feared a possible French style revolution in Britain, the depopulation of Scotland by the GREEDY land owners called the land clearances etc, the list goes on and on and on greed, evil and vile people killing off or removing those they see as in there way).

This post is so out there and insane I couldn't even get through it.

Find something important to care about. Educate yourself on whatever it is and only then and not a moment before, take action.

This isn't it.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Then it sounds like a no big deal. Let's see what pigs start squealing.
IMO you are underestimating the power of some symbols and middle fingers like this. Chances are, I mean there's a good record of people who actually share this NWO ideology. Ignore them and one day they'll release a virus on us 😎

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The only thing I find offensive about them is that no one looks at it and says “Oh sh!t, the world would actually be pretty damn nice if that’s how it were actually set up.” Instead humans just keep pumping out the kids with no reasonable way to take care of them while there are hundreds of thousands of kids sitting in orphanages, millions living far below poverty levels, 3rd world countries without proper food/water supplies and idiots running countries.

Hell, I’m a pretty happy guy, in a good, positive mood 98.9% of the time, but when I look out at humanity, the LAST thing that comes to mind is “Thank you, sir, may I have another?”.
edit on 16-7-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

So you want to kill people off, sterilize them without there consent, already done by the look of our population trend of falling birth rate, stop human evolution DEAD in the water, kill off cultural evolution as well, prevent us from creating the need and therefore the impetus to get off the earth and ensure our race will actually survive into the long future while it may not on the earth, plant ancient species long extinct into areas were they have not been for hundreds even thousands of years and were the ecology is completely different to the era when they were alive - already happening in England with so called rewilding were they are introducing Bison into a forest were non have been in over 6000 years, already happening in Scotland were they have released wolves into another area and both of these different species the extinct native fauna.

Oh for goodness sake do come off it why does it upset you because it point's out that cherished anti human rhetoric is somehow a pile of control propaganda and belief's based on it are simply anti human.

I shall warrant the way we live today is unsustainable BUT I shall point out that we already know how to solve those problems but are simply not doing so in a world governed by corporate greed and crazy illiterate mindless unscientific politician's that lack the brain's to be trusted in a kitchen never mind running the bloody planet so either we run of a cliff like lemming's OR we fix our problem's and solve global pollution through more sustainable manufacturing and recycling process, food production with higher yield's than the crap Monsanto want's to sell you and poison you with using Hydroponics' and natural variety's of heritage crop's, huge multi story open plan daylight enabled farm's for animal's and also nature reserves - and city's imagine if instead of building for office space we were to use that technology to build for housing, farming, nature and recreation and do so properly not in line with private greedy developers but in line with humanity's need's.

The real world version of the guide stone plan will fail, those behind it are probably nothing to do with the elite that share that sick and twisted ideology BUT that elite also do not control the world, they may from time to time gain control of governments but are just as often waring amongst themselves for power behind the scenes.

Like it or not Humanity shall some day colonize the sea, both under and above the water, the sky even with great towers that make modern city's look like villages and reach out into the solar system, we may yet colonise other world's but it is also possible that once freed of our earthly bond's we will colonize space itself making use of material's from asteroid belt's and even mining world's for there resources while creating artificial world's out there, some day we may even reach other stars.

But follow the insanity that is the current David Attenborough trend - not shared by some even better Naturalists such as David Bellamy fell out with, Attenborough only became the face and famous of BBC naturalist program's because of his voice, Bellamy could not say his R's and was a humanist, he loved nature but fell out with Attenborough on some serious point's and today Attenborough believes in Eugenics', culling the human population and worse, just as the NAZI's did.

So whom is insane here, the one that want's to defend humanity and let them live and prosper or the attitude of the sick and brainwashed that want to cull there own race and run off cliff's like lemming's do.

The Pro Life or the Human Suicide Squad (whom want to suicide everyone else but not themselves of course).

Maybe you missed my point also, perhaps you should educate yourself.
Hmm let's start with food supply and yes we need to get rid of plastic waste that most food these days.
scienceinhydroponics.com...

Just do me a favour and scroll down to the part that show's a table of Yield's comparing hydro to open field, remember hydro often does not need pesticides or other crap like that though fertilizer is a given then think on derelict sites that can not be used for any other use, how much food could be grown even within a city making proper use of the space instead of leaving it as empty concrete, green city's filled with life, people living with better air, better food and cleaner water among other benefit's.

edit on 16-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Have to admit I have been there. On the side of a country road, in a country town, in a barren field.

What a let down.

Even met the gentleman who replaced the missing cornerstone. Told our little group all about the brick manufacturer owner who had it built.

This was built by born again Christians. Not heathens. It is on private property. A few scrub bushes surround it; really pitiful.

Controlling the earth's population seemed to jar a few people there.

This is just ugly slabs of granite and cement. Nothing artistic at all.

If it were destroyed I doubt any one would care.

The citizens are rather embarrassed by it.
edit on 16-7-2020 by Floridadreamin because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2020 by Floridadreamin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join