It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The right time to remove Georgia guidestones

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Was there ever a better opportunity to dismantle this abomination?
Yes, it should be done politically but still. Is it private property different from state-owned statues? What's the problem if there is any?
IMO no one knows who paid for it so either they come out and uncover themselves or there will be crickets.
I'd like to see how they try to twist the double standard.
Is there not enough right-handed folks in Georgia? How hard can it be to organize something good that makes sense for instance?
What about tearing down some satanic statues and planned parenthood buildings once it gains momentum? 😎
edit on 16/7/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

The correct time to remove them is never. Once we get you sheeple snacks down to 500,000,000 we have agreed internally to keep them up just in case you decide to rabbit-breed yourselves back up to stupid levels.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wouldn’t it be more productive to tear down the people that believe in its ideologies?

They are just stones with words.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Wouldn’t it be more productive to tear down the people that believe in its ideologies?

Hmmm. You were originally much further down the list but I just got you fast tracked.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We have agreed internally to keep them up just in case you decide to rabbit-breed yourselves back up to stupid levels.

It’s inevitable. Breeding is far to much fun.

+10 more 
link   

If they are sitting on public property then there is a process to have something legally removed. If they are on private property then you deal with it, because it is none of your business. Just because Democrats have gone full retard doesn’t mean the rest of us should start violating due process.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hmmm. You were originally much further down the list but I just got you fast tracked.

I am tasty. Just ask the ladies.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ahhhh, there it is.

Was waiting for someone to condemn the Georgia Guidestones.

Because they offend who, exactly?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Joking or not, it's still disgusting. Are you testing the ice with deniability?
Liberals joke about loving satan and abortions untill it becomes a reality for some of them.
Of course you know nothing more than most of us about these stones.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The fact that you even give a crap about the Georgia Rockpile should be what's concerning to you, not whether I put them up or not.

(I did)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You mean fast snacked....

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Was there ever a better opportunity to dismantle this abomination?
Yes, it should be done politically but still. Is it private property different from state-owned statues? What's the problem if there is any?
IMO no one knows who paid for it so either they come out and uncover themselves or there will be crickets.
I'd like to see how they try to twist the double standard.
Is there not enough right-handed folks in Georgia? How hard can it be to organize something good that makes sense for instance?
What about tearing down some satanic statues and planned parenthood buildings once it gains momentum? 😎

It's on private property and commissioned by a private individual who has also paid for the use of the land it sits on.

It's none of your business.

It's a whacky and admittedly sinister piece of "art" but if you don't like it, then don't look at it.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Humanity. They want to kill you too. Do I not have the right to be offended if I'm not a stupid liberal hallucinating racism?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Joking or not, it's still disgusting. Are you testing the ice with deniability?
Liberals joke about loving satan and abortions untill it becomes a reality for some of them.
Of course you know nothing more than most of us about these stones.

I live in GA and have seen them. You can look at my post history to see I am not a liberal.

I think they are neato and have absolutely no real meaning at all other than a tourist draw to a nothing town that had fake mining tourist attractions that were dying out.

Its a gimmick to get people to go to the area. Trust me when I say there is literally no other reason to go there.....

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
It's on private property and commissioned by a private individual who has also paid for the use of the land it sits on.

Not that I agree with removing them, but are they on private or public land? I know the land was legally purchased by the stone designer's "agent", but it was also transferred back to Elbert County by the original purchaser was it not?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe. It's still a symbol. I've never heard of the statues the left tears down but try finding someone who doesnt know these. There may be better targets but it would be a good place to start.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Do I not have the right to be offended

Everyone is offended these days. Well, soy boys at least.

What state do you live in? Be offended at whatever draconian BS your governor is forcing on you. That might actually get you somewhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: RMFX1

Not that I agree with removing them, but are they on private or public land? I know the land was legally purchased by the stone designer's "agent", but it was also transferred back to Elbert County by the original purchaser was it not?

Who cares? The left does not. Just do it and think about it later. 😎

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe. It's still a symbol. I've never heard of the statues the left tears down but try finding someone who doesnt know these. There may be better targets but it would be a good place to start.

I am fairly certain conservatives don't care about stuff that doesn't really matter.....meaning the majority of them and being literally conservative.

Tearing stuff down becomes a winger thing on both sides, unless there is some sort of true attempt to overthrow government.

My thought is when a true attempt to overthrow government happens, it will be when both sides unite to overthrow all government.....not just one side.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
You mean fast snacked....

Stealing that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join