It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: Guyfriday

Look under 1-(h) again: "(h) Such other activities as he or she reasonably believes should be prohibited to help preserve and maintain life, health, property or the public peace."

So here's the question, can a governor declared state of emergency be used as a way to force mail in ballots or even cancel an election? After all preserve health in a pandemic, all kinds of crazy crap can be pushed on a society.

In the real world, no. The Presidential election is national-federal, not local-state. So the election vote system must be uniform for all. It is inconceivable say "California gets to vote by iphone" but Iowa must "go the polls in rain or sleet." If push comes to shove, Q has hinted the Supremes will rule.

edited

My mailing address is in Michigan.

A few weeks ago I received, completely unsolicited, an application for absentee voting. I don’t recall that ever happening before.

A little investigating proved interesting:

“Michigan is among 34 states to allow no-reason absentee voting. Five states — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and Utah — conduct all elections by mail. Varied access to absentee voting, however, has prompted calls by elections officials, voting rights advocates and some Democrats to expand mail-in voting nationwide as the pandemic continues. .“ Source: Bing search.

“Every registered voter in Michigan will receive an application to vote by mail in the August and November elections, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson announced Tuesday morning.
The change makes Michigan one of a handful of states to ease voting practices this fall due to the coronavirus pandemic, which has complicated in-person voting.”
Source:www.bridgemi.com...

“All registered Michigan voters will be sent absentee ballot applications ahead of the August primary and November general election, one of the most aggressive moves to promote voting by mail in a battleground state this year.”
Source:thefulcrum.us...

Shortly afterward, my Facebook feed was featuring advertising by the Secretary Of State urging everyone to request their absentee ballot.

So, it looks like mail-in voting is going to be a thing, whether it is official or not.
edit on 7/17/2020 by cimmerius because: small correction

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Karen. The lady (or man) that demands to speak to your manager because the coffee isn’t hot enough.

Example:

edit on 17-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

This afternoon...
Wife's friend: You should wear a mask everywhere outside the house. My Aunt died of Covid-19 two months ago.
Me: 7,200 people die in America every single day of the year. Covid-19 is the latest threat, but it won't be what 99.9% of us ultimately die from, Lori.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That's what's known as a non-sequitur.
But this thread being this thread, that's OK.

edit on 7/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Thank-you. So "Karen" is synonymous with a "whiner". That's dumb. I hope this "Karen" fad doesn't last long, LOL.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Thank-you. The Non-Sequitur works great...every time.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Both short yet Important, 1st hear from 3:59
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I remember those speeches. Trump: "human trafficking as an ancient art"
Trump is on a mission to cleanse the world.

Human trafficking or prostitutes...which came first?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Thank-you. So "Karen" is synonymous with a "whiner". That's dumb. I hope this "Karen" fad doesn't last long, LOL.

It's more than that.

It's morphed into a derogatory term for White women in general.
edit on 17-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

In a parallel world our Presidents may have been Karens...

...that world may have merged/collided with ours recently.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

No.
Just those who express public outrage over various things.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looking at this again... just seems odd.

Germany cops search for ‘Rambo’ armed with bow and arrow in Black Forest

Police stopped Rausch on Sunday after getting a report of a suspicious person with a bow and arrow.

Officials said Rausch initially cooperated but then suddenly pulled a gun on the officers, threatening them and forcing them to hand over their service weapons.

Sunday 7-12-2020

We have a MIRROR:

Feb 5 2018 12:16:50 (EST) 16=7 or 7-1-2020
Apr 3 2018 21:17:28 (EST)

Q1007
Q666

Black Forest Human Hunting Parties.

Black Forest Gematria = 112

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Right.

edit on 17-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
John Lewis has died.
So what happens when a congressional incumbent/candidate dies? Will they have another election? Or will the guy that lost to him step up? I have no idea how this works in politics. Guess I’ll go do some homework.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, in fairness the guy who invented the PCR test said it shouldn't be used for the purpose it is now being used for. So, there is a test, it just isn't any good at testing.

Just so happens I've been digging into PCR testing for the last hour or so. Currently listening to a 2010 firside chat hosted by google with Dr. Kary Mullis, the inventor of PCR. Interesting guy, passed away from pneumonia last August.

Anyway, Interesting article with thoughts on the use of PCR testing for diagnosis, rather than a manufacturing tool, which was the original intention. Now, of course, the quotes from Dr. Mullis pre-date Wu-Flu, but it's interesting that his big bugaboo has to do with HIV/AIDS, which is qhat made Dr. Foul-Chi a big name in the 90's.

Skip the first page to where is says "Let’s proceed" to get to the interesting part of the discussion. Well...way down they talk about how PCR is really an itterative process of replicating a certain sequence of RNA or DNA, amplifying the number of sequenced pieces to get to a number. The number of cycles (doubilng sequence loops if you will), determines the concentration. So you get to this point.

The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus

“In one paper,” Crowe says, “I found 37 cycles. If you didn’t get enough fluorescence by 37 cycles, you are considered negative. In another, paper, the cutoff was 36. Thirty-seven to 40 were considered “indeterminate.” And if you got in that range, then you did more testing. I’ve only seen two papers that described what the limit was. So, it’s quite possible that different hospitals, different States, Canada versus the US, Italy versus France are all using different cutoff sensitivity standards of the Covid test. So, if you cut off at 20, everybody would be negative. If you cut off a 50, you might have everybody positive.”

So, the test results can be fudged buy running more cycles. It makes you wonder if the test is being run the same way across the US, all testing facilities (labs), and around the world.

The next link is the package insert mentioned in the above article for the Quest Diagnostics SARS-CoV-2 RNA, Qualitative Real-Time RT-PCR (Test Code 39433).

In reading it the procedure, it seems to me that the checks and balances are in place to at least get consistent results, I still have questions, though, with the interpretation of the results. It seems to me that there are two solid results that would say you are positive, one that says you are definitely negative, and 4 that are a toss up. I'm beginning to wonder if we might have labes out there just lumping all the non negative results together and coming up with more positive cases than they should be.

Maybe someone here could lend some insight, or their own opinion, on the testing methodology.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Does this mean that the increase in COVID hospitalizations is due to something other than COVID?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

John Lewis has died.

In his 17th term in office, no less.

🤔

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Down they go...

NY Post

She’s married to Brian Vickers...former NASCAR driver.
Sarah Kellen alias Sarah Kensington, who is known for her role as the "sex scheduler" in Epstein's sex trafficking web.

Where/when is the hot Russian girl gonna pop back in the news.?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure. In the SARS-CoV-2 RNA, Qualitative Real-Time RT-PCR (Test Code 39433), on pp. 14-15, they did do a cross-reactivity test against a bout a dozen other common viruses. The test is looking for nucleocapsid gene N1 & N3. The only other organizm mentioned which also has nucleocapsid gene N3 was SARS-COVID-1.

My question is, maybe nucleocapsid gene N1 & N3, or a close analog, are more common in nature than we think. Say in fruit, or pollen, or some other place we've never looked. Who knows?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join