It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo
Yea, even Pawpaws tested positive, apparently.

Is Pawpaws the fruit that tested positive for Covid-19?

That and other things supposedly as reported from Tanzania. I don't think there is an agreed upon Int'l Test Standard that every country follows or would follow, however, it was reported the WHO did the testing of the samples in question that were sent from Tanzania.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

There was a report a few months ago that England received testing kits from China that were contaminated with the covid virus.

Every single thing the "authorities" have told us about this has turned out to be an easily verifiable lie or some sort of scam.

Makes one wonder why they're making it so easy to debunk them, yet millions of people are still going along. I've heard that phishing scammers make obvious, deliberate mistakes in their emails to filter out smart, aware people. Only idiots will reply and that's their intended victim.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry about that. When I hit the reply for Care it placed your handle in the reply box.

Backed out and tried again twice and it corrected.

To your other point.

To what do you attribute the increase in hospitalizations, if not COVID?

The increased number of cases are likely, really, COVID cases. The points of the articles I originally poseted were that it is possible to a.) pump up the numbers by lumping in possible cases as positive cases, b. set a lower threshhold that would generate more positive cases.

I believe that is happening. I'm OK with you not believing that could be happening.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ahem... late night TWEET STORM from POTUS from 23:30:32 to 12:08:47 AM: 45 tweets including 4 self-retweets in a row; 34 before midnight and 11 after midnight!

Earlier I caught a tweet link to Q822 RT_LOG_RUN-15. I didn't post at the time because I had no context to give it import. However, with this tweet storm, it gets it.

We had the same Q822 reference just before POTUS started tweet storming - therefore Q822 forewarned of automated batch posting of tweets. It strikes me that this automation must be required when the timings and deltas are extra-important because they relate to military ops; let's see what the self-retweets give us.

The 45 tweets include runs of 30, 4 and 6 MARKERS linking to:
Q3046 Diagram of the Fired FBI Leadership Team

The question now is "Does this take us to a new height/phase of POTUS tweeting?".

edit on 18-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Lewis gone. RBG on the clock. Nobody escapes death. Virus or not. In a short 130 years not a single human being on the planet today will be alive.

Mother Nature’s frag rate is vicious.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Thank-you for getting this thread back on track, OneHuman. What you've discovered lends more credence to what Q said about Nancy Pelosi keeping the Republican-led Senate, and the public, occupied (by Impeachment) while Covid-19 arrived in America.

Her delayed timing for passing the Impeachment Articles to the Senate, enabled Covid-19 to get a foothold in the country, before America would notice what was happening. Everyone was pre-occupied by the Senate trial, while Covid-19 was taking hold and spreading.

This madness needs to be EXPOSED officially.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
There was a group of friends who went to a testing site in Florida late last week. Workers were taking names at a table and directing testees to the appropriate waiting line.

This group left the line and went home, because it was moving so slowly.

Yesterday, each of them get a letter in the mail from the Florida health department telling them that they're positive for Covid-19, and need to self-quarantine.

As President Trump said, the SWAMP is deeper and wider than he ever suspected.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whoa! Now that would freak me out followed by anger.

Florida, they still struggle to count votes so I guess this is no surprise. 🙄

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Makes one wonder why they're making it so easy to debunk them, yet millions of people are still going along. I've heard that phishing scammers make obvious, deliberate mistakes in their emails to filter out smart, aware people. Only idiots will reply and that's their intended victim.

Your statement about "idiots" is exactly how the Obama Administration got ObamaCare passed. The key "pusher" of ObamaCare was Jonathan Gruber.

He was secretly recorded telling staffers that the Administration was counting on the "Stupidity of the American People" to make them believe what the News Media was instructed to push out over the airwaves and to print...describing how wonderful ObamaCare would be for the entire country.

Just like in 2009/2010, the U.S. Media is assisting Democrat leadership by pushing out falsehoods and exaggerations. This time, it's about Covid-19.

But thanks to the Internet, more people knowing how to use it, and Democrat's past history of screwing the public, the majority of Americans are not as Naïve and Gullible today.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

POTUS 4x self-retweets on Jul 18th as part of 45 tweet storm:

Self-retweet #1 at 00:08:19, DELTA from original 00 06:32:39:

....Tax Returns. She’s a mess! Many books have been written about me, some good, some bad. Both happily and sadly, there will be more to come!

DELTA links to posts:
Q632 Hollywood Psyops: Who controls HW? Who really controls HW? Why are movies made to glorify past 'true' events? What is a PSYOP? Conspiracy PUSH/LABEL [awake]? Spider web. YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED. SHEEP. UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. REVOLUTION. TRUTH. TRUST THE MISSION.

Q3239 Trust The Plan Q Banner In Front of Trump Building

Timestamp links to posts:
Q819 POTUS Phase 2 Marker (Unpleasant consequences for @Jack and NK): No coincidences. Expand your thinking.

Other usual decodes link to:
Q8, Q72, Q115, Q142, Q508, Q811, Q1208, Q1708

Self-retweet #2 at 00:08:22, DELTA from original 00 06:32:43:

....will all end up going to the government anyway. Next up is Mary Trump, a seldom seen niece who knows little about me, says untruthful things about my wonderful parents (who couldn’t stand her!) and me, and violated her NDA. She also broke the Law by givng out my....

Missing i indicates missile fired - FOX THREE

DELTA links to posts:
Q632 Hollywood Psyops: Who controls HW? Who really controls HW? Why are movies made to glorify past 'true' events? What is a PSYOP? Conspiracy PUSH/LABEL [awake]? Spider web. YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED. SHEEP. UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. REVOLUTION. TRUTH. TRUST THE MISSION.

Q3243 Eric Holder, Obama's Attorney General, Thinks America Was Never That Great: THEY DO NOT LOVE YOU OR AMERICA. Welcome to the [D] party con.

Q822 RT_LOG_RUN-15

Q3, Q8, Q69, Q97, Q270, Q508, Q814, Q1208, Q1708

Self-retweet #3 at 00:08:26, DELTA from original 00 06:32:47:

I am the ultimate member of The Book of the Month Club. First I have lowlife dummy John Bolton, a war mongering fool, violating the law (he released massive amounts of Classified Information) and an NDA in order to build badly needed credibility and make a few dollars, which

DELTA links to posts:

Q3247 Castle Watch Q Proof: Have you applied to an intel agency?

Q826 COMMS GOOD. Nice try.

Q4, Q8, Q26, Q68, Q105, Q275, Q508, Q818, Q826, Q1208, Q1708, Q2608, Q2618,

Self-retweet #4 at 00:08:47, DELTA from original 00 04:43:57:

Corrupt Joe Biden wants to defund our police. He may use different words, but when you look at his pact with Crazy Bernie, and other things, that’s what he wants to do. It would destroy America!

DELTA links to posts:
Q443 Shuttle Program Coming Back: It's coming back in a big way. Space is critical to our NAT SEC. Was terminated for a specific reason. Godspeed, Patriot.

Q4357 Black Patriots Protect Lone Police Officer from Antifa Terrorists

Q847 Water. Why is this event BIG? What does it signify? Why is NK out of the news? As The World Turns: WATCH the water.

Q8, Q21, Q28, Q38, Q194, Q508, Q839, Q847, Q1208, Q1708

edit on 18-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I don't know what or why it is, but Florida has made the headlines a lot over the past 3 years.

Congress-heifer Fredricka lying about the contents of a phone call between President Trump and the wife a fallen hero.

School shooting by nutjob named CRUZ, gives rise to another nutjob named HOGG.

Cesar Sayoc mailed bombs that had a 100% malfunction rate.

Debbie Wassermann-Schultz is: www.politico.com...

CNN-FBI joint task force raids Roger Stone's Florida home.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 17th
7 Q Posts, 46 tweets of which 37 retweets including 4 self-retweets and 1 TYPO: total = 53

Q V18.33 20200717 to 4587 incl DECODE tools

Most linked Q posts in decodes:
6 Q2, Q23, Q49, Q434, Q1134, Q2334, Q3534
5 Q110
4 Q3, Q5, Q8, Q11, Q40, Q47, Q48, Q58, Q59, Q84, Q102, Q106
3 Q1, Q9, Q12, Q22, Q25, Q28, Q41, Q51, Q66, Q68, Q72, Q93, Q97, Q134, Q146, Q174, Q210, Q334, Q447, Q535, Q1735, Q2235, Q2935, 3435, Q3539

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
White House moves Clinton, Bush portraits into little-used room

By CNN.COM WIRE SERVICE
PUBLISHED: July 17, 2020 at 5:21 p.m. | UPDATED: July 17, 2020 at 7:28 p.m.

The official portraits of former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were removed from the Grand Foyer of the White House within the last week...

...the Clinton and Bush portraits were moved into the Old Family Dining Room, a small, rarely used room that is not seen by most visitors.

The Bush portrait has been replaced by that of William McKinley, the nation’s 25th president, who was assassinated in 1901, and the Clinton portrait has been replaced by one of Theodore Roosevelt, who succeeded McKinley, three people who have seen the portraits this week tell CNN.

Shrub and Clinton removed by POTUS.

Locked away in a little used room.

Flashback Frrrr...Saturday

29 Jun 2020 - 7:17:42 PM

07/17, tomorrow.

4543 and :42

Trump, Shrub II, & BlueDress©

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
NYPD union boss appeared on Fox News with a Qanon mug...on Neil Cavuto show. Kek!! 😎

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

💥 & 🍺 for that one.

Wonder why he wanted so long to clean out the house? Or those portraits are on a rotational basis and cnn is just once again distorting the picture to fit their stupid narrative.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Q Goes Mainstream AGAIN - Q Digital Soldier Missions Explained

The first 20 minutes covers some of the situation. A lot of familiar material. The last 20 minutes has good tips.

- Keep to the facts as best we can.
- Keep asking questions
- Memes are good, clear simple message, one twitter link

I know some of this stuff is tough to deal with. If you need a break, take it. Better on the sideline than getting totally burnt out. Take care if getting in too deep.

EVen NYPD Chief Is Not Safe 18 20 24

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: qanon.pub... , John Ratcliffe's Twitter Account ( twitter.com... ) is GONE.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
DOJ says John Durham "report" by the end of Summer.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

If Durham's team follows the Mueller model, indictments will come FIRST, followed by the Report.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join