It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

37°C is the normal temperature of a healthy human body. The movie Betty Blue was made in "Le Hexagone". Its French title is 37° 2 le matin, meaning " 37.2°C in the morning"

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There's that Southern District of New York again.

Cheers

I had the same thought, and then I read the indictment, and i would invite others to do the same.

If the charges in the indictment are true, then Bannon can go eff himself, he's just a part of the swamp.

Some indictments stink like a dead fish, but this one does not.

Obviously, the defense has not had a chance to make it's case, but someone needs to explain very clearly to me how what is lain out in the indictment is on the up and up.

I'm Waiting...

Sealed Indictment 20 cr 412

Quick, someone check and see if the sealed incidment count decrimented by 1.

On a lighter note...Eh, never mind, there is no lighter note...

tl;dr for the Indictment:

These guys created a "gofundme" to raise money to build a private border wall to keep out illegals.

As part of the fundraising they said they would not take *any* money from the GFM. Specific quotes by all concerned in social media are provided.

The Indictment then lays out a scheme whereby monies - tens of thousands of dollars - were paid to a third-party companies (two? I only skimmed) which then paid parts of those monies to the defendants and wives as "salaries" or "consulting".

Specific dates are given. Defendant statements given in quotes, including LOLs as they text about their scheme, so one must assume the DOJ has the quoted information verbatim.

It's a basic money laundering scheme, not even particularly sophisticated.

Their only real mistake was saying they weren't taking a penny of the donated funds, or formally changing the compensation for the nonprofit workers.

This is a review of the indictment. Of course they may have exonerating material the DOJ ignored.
edit on 20-8-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Re: Q4625 Panic in DC
Same meme from Q3650 - Thinking timing. Also the lines running through meme/pic are from a redacted file... the Carter Page FISA docs (PAGE 20) found here: FISA [PDF]

A land deal between Joe Biden’s brother and a favored lobbyist is raising eyebrows

C'mon man! It was just a tiny slice of land.

USVI land parcel lookup

Many notable donors/members/endorsers of TerraMar "Ocean Elders" including:
Rothschild
Habsburg
Rockefeller
Soros
Mandelson
Branson
Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark.
Obama

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wait what? WATER island? I must have missed this previously. Biden's very own watch the Water island?

Little St James Biden island.

#JokesWriteThemselves
#synchronicity

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
imo the most important aspect isn't whether or not Obama is arrested, the most important thing is that the people become fully aware of all the crimes that he's committed. We need all of the information along with all the supporting evidence. We need disclosure.

Once we have knowledge, we can regain power and at that point, the ' villains ' in this movie will more than likely be tried in the court of public opinion. The people will ultimately decide their fate. How justice is applied doesn't really matter as long as it is applied. Obama has a karmic debt to pay off and there's no way for him to escape it in this lifetime. Not when people are finally awake

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Q has said several times recently that we have to show them the evidence. Time is running out for that to happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
But who has all of the evidence? Somebody is sitting on it. It needs to be released so the people can put on the full armor of God and "stand firm with the belt of Truth buckled around our waist"

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Senator Ron Johnson subpoenaed a bunch of documents from Christopher Wray.. regarding Spygate, because the FBI would not turn them over voluntarily. Today is the deadline for those documents to be received by Senator Johnson's committee.

Explained: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 8/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Meanwhile...

Mexico’s political establishment has been shaken by claims that three former Mexican presidents and an all-star cast of lawmakers and aides may have been involved in alleged acts of corruption.
The accusations were leveled by Emilio Lozoya, the former head of Mexico’s state oil company Pemex, and will boost efforts by the country’s current president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, to portray himself as an anti-corruption crusader.
Mexico rocked by claims of corruption against three former presidents

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The government tactics, deadlines, debates, etc is nothing but a dog & pony show. They are desperately scrambling to drag this out for as long as humanly possible. With promises like, "we'll release new evidence or documents, tomorrow" . It's always tomorrow but tomorrow never comes. They are hoping if they can drag this out long enough while keeping everyone distracted and confused in utter chaos, that eventually we will forget all about Obamagate and Epstein and they can sweep it all under the rug as another unproven conspiracy theory. They are literally trying to run out the clock and what they're trying to prevent is a mass awakening. Because once enough people wake up, there's going to be a unified, global demand for truth and justice that can't be ignored. it's already beginning

I feel that the Q question brought up to Potus, yesterday was a set up. He wanted to answer the question, he was prepared and he gave his endorsement. He could have easily written Q off as a grassroots terrorist group. I think that DJT is holding them at bay while giving us the space and time that we need to wake up. Because WE hold all the power

edit on 20-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

There's that Southern District of New York again.

Cheers

I had the same thought, and then I read the indictment, and i would invite others to do the same.

If the charges in the indictment are true, then Bannon can go eff himself, he's just a part of the swamp.

Some indictments stink like a dead fish, but this one does not.

Obviously, the defense has not had a chance to make it's case, but someone needs to explain very clearly to me how what is lain out in the indictment is on the up and up.

I'm Waiting...

Sealed Indictment 20 cr 412

Quick, someone check and see if the sealed indictment count decremented by 1.

On a lighter note...Eh, never mind, there is no lighter note...

🤨

The "Post Office" arresting Steve Bannon is the 2020 plot twist you didn't know was coming.

I got dibs on his yacht...

Though, I believe the Lady May is owned by his cohort, exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui.

Dozens of headlines hittin the wire from every left wingnut outlet from NY to Kathmandu, like this one...

Trump Fails Cognitive Test When Asked to Remember Steve Bannon

Any Vegas bets on what might be in store for next month and the grand finale, it's going to be other worldly biblical wave of epic proportions that a new term will be required for October surprise.?🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
POTUS live in Old Forge, PA right now - www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Meanwhile...

Mexico’s political establishment has been shaken by claims that three former Mexican presidents and an all-star cast of lawmakers and aides may have been involved in alleged acts of corruption.
The accusations were leveled by Emilio Lozoya, the former head of Mexico’s state oil company Pemex, and will boost efforts by the country’s current president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, to portray himself as an anti-corruption crusader.
Mexico rocked by claims of corruption against three former presidents

This headline is written by clueless brits. No one was "rocked" over this. In fact I feel confident is saying not one Mexican even looked up from whatever they were doing on upon hearing this. "Mexico is rocked by finding NON corrupt politicos" is a headline.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This picture of Susan B Anthony standing on her porch in Rochester, NY is being shared on Twitter. I thought the Q thread might appreciate it

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting.....I wonder how long until United States politicians are rolled up into this?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I can hardly hear him over the crowd.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, I hadn't had a chance to thoroughly dive into the Steve Bannon indictment. But an initial response, if he truly is guilty of fraud or not still plays into the Patriots hands. Where intentional or not, its about the optics. This will make Barr's DOJ look more impartial when it comes to cooking the corrupted geese all wrapped up in the Spygate portion of our real life soap opera. Barr can't look like Trump is weaponizing his DOJ against the Dem and barely lit Party.

Plus, with how things are unraveling with Epstein's island and its proximity to Biden's. Richard Branson and Slick Willy's "Shipped Wreck on Ten Islands" emergence being and his little Pedo Archipelago. I kid, I kid. Sorry, That was bad. Can't resist the ironic puns with how their symbolism is starting to show.

I believe that with the Q uestion asked of the President, it was indeed time for that part of the operation to begin snowballing. Since its ongoing and it discusses classified behind the scenes happenings. Trump answered it perfectly. Didnt confirm or deny, but did indirectly imply his confirmation by agreeing that if its true it wouldnt be such a bad thing.

This is just bringing Q stage center now. Now watch how Q will post and see how it correlates to the current time in the plan. I'd think most people new to Q that want to dig and understand the origins. They will see the latest Q post and the first few, then branch off from there.

Just be prepared for the FF blame on a Qbot. Cue needs to reaffirm that this entire operation must be done right, rule of law, non-violence, with our weaponry consisting of questioning the truth and then spreading that knowledge just so casually and delicately that even the most Dem in REM sleep will go HMMMM? You know, you might be RIGHT! Socratic method over telling, showing them without any personal attacks. Things are lining up beautifully

It's as if the Swamp is in a giant toilet, and the handle was just pulled with Trump being asked. So, the swirl of the Deep State flush has just begun and the pieces will start falling faster and sink deeper quicker as if by a force of suction. Lets just hope nothing clogs the pipes while they are all on their way to the septic tank. Always, enough of my stream of Qutioness. Buckle up my friends. Please place seat backs and tray tables in their full upright position. Popcorn on standby. Fisa brings down the House lights. It's time for our feature presentation.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Goodyear, Good-year, has become the poster child for both stupidity and contradictory political correctness for the week.

Clip of the "policy" being spoken.

At this point, will someone just send me a post-it note with what is approved and I'll just assume everything else is evil, wrong or racist.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I have a question that I've been asking myself since the Q phenomenon started a few years ago.

I've been following it all this time, and to be honest I go back and forth on it.

Part of me wants to believe that there's good guys in the shadows doing what needs to be done to clean things up.

Another part of me thinks that this is all a big internet psyop perpetrated by god knows who to create chaos and confusion and to divide the population.

As this phenomenon has dragged on I keep waiting for that smoking gun moment where everything is out in the open for the world to see.

But the more I think about it, it doesn't make sense to me.

Assuming the Q phenomena is real, and assuming the Trump Administration is involved, you would think that if they really had any information or if any of this was true, it would get released and they would crush the other party before the elections?

It's starting to feel like the preacher who tells his worshipers that the end of the world is coming and we should be ready only for the dates to come and go and nothing ever happens. And the true believers make every excuse in the book as to why nothing happens.

I'm keeping my eye on this. I am very skeptical.

Anyways my .02 cents for whatever it's worth.

Back to the shadows I go.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This picture of Susan B Anthony standing on her porch in Rochester, NY is being shared on Twitter. I thought the Q thread might appreciate it

Susan Q Anthony.

17 Madison Street, Rochester NY 14608 USA
edit on 20-8-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join