It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can you imagine... in 30 day window;

- Key ObamaGate criminals get indicted.

- Prominent Dem pols/elites get popped from GMax investigation.

- Trump duplicates his 2016 electoral victory.

CNN would have to shut its doors.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yup. Over the last several hours the non-redacted versions were posted on 8k.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
"CLINTON" is now trending on twitter. This is one that I'm not sure they'll be able to suppress. Also, when you click on it, there are no defenders. This, I believe will be a giant gateway to Q/truther twitter accounts. This might be a bit of a major turning point.
Also, added in to the mix... some folk were saying that Twitter had lifted all the shadowbans (I'm not sure about that). But if they have, then this info should get about a bit more.
Interesting times.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, POTUS could be saying what you ask with his schedule tomorrow - see red circle:

edit on 30-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: kasalt
Trump is implicated: twitter.com...

Your TDS is flaring up.

I don't have "TDS." I'm not anti-Trump per se. He's right on some issues (like "Chy-nah" for example). If I post something slighting Trump that is incorrect, it's unintentional on my part.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Trump is implicated: twitter.com...

Your TDS is flaring up.

I don't have "TDS." I'm not anti-Trump per se. He's right on some issues (like "Chy-nah" for example). If I post something slighting Trump that is incorrect, it's unintentional on my part.

I retract my snarky comment. This damn mask is making me agitated.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Just a hint.

Try going to the site you link and click on the 'text' link.

All pages are un-redacted when you do this.

P

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Good point about the 2016 GOP candidates. In fact, Jeb Bush "buckled" from just reading a note at his daddy's funeral.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Quoting Faux News time and time again.. is the main reason I've become more skeptical.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
From Democrat's perspective, these Maxwell documents are a huge disappointment. In Social Media, they were salivating over this upcoming release. Aren't these documents supposed to be released in batches, over time?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Trillium

Quoting Faux News time and time again.. is the main reason I've become more skeptical.

In Q’s defense, that’s the only MSM source that covers the same stuff Q does.

Now, that does not validate or legitimize Q. I’d prefer less “Captain Obvious” drops and more “a HA!” drops, lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From Democrat's perspective, these Maxwell documents are a huge disappointment. In Social Media, they were salivating over this upcoming release. Aren't these documents supposed to be released in batches, over time?

someone on 8k stated the videos/pics/transcripts that are what GMax wanted sealed are coming out Monday.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
DECODES re Q4619

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8335e6 No.10133702 📁
Jul 30 2020 22:11:12 (EST) NEW
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips📁
Q

1) Timestamp of 22:11:12 is like a weird split-refraction MIRROR

2) POST DELTA from Q4618 is 10:43:27 linking to:
Q1043 Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire. One of many. Net shut down.

Q4327 Scientific Study Finds Virus Has Unique Properties (Unnatural) and Likely Manipulated by China

3) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q10, Q46, Q57, Q311, Q1043, Q1011, Q1101, Q1112, Q2211, Q3411, Q4327

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Since the "Storm Preparedness Roundtable" is in Florida, and we're nearing the height of Hurricane season, that meeting is probably as it seems on the surface.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Now, that right there would be Biblical!!

Incoming 💥💥💣💣
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Quote from me HERE in Oct (really?)

Concerning the odd HRC quote.

“Well, I think there’s gonna be two parts and I think it’s gonna be the same as 2016: ‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy because the other guy is gonna do X, Y and Z or the other guy did such terrible things and I’m gonna show you in these, you know, flashing videos that appear and then disappear and they’re on the dark web, and nobody can find them, but you’re gonna see them and you’re gonna see that person do these horrible things.’

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.”

I believe she was/is talking about BC and this.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

someone on 8k stated the videos/pics/transcripts that are what GMax wanted sealed are coming out Monday.

Thank-you! Based on what we've seen this evening, I was wondering why Ghislaine Maxwell was fighting so hard to keep everything sealed.

Speaking of "sealed", I hear that all of Biden's and Obama's personal records from their time in office are sealed up tight, and attempts by Judicial Watch to get them, were denied by the courts.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Just a hint.

Try going to the site you link and click on the 'text' link.

All pages are un-redacted when you do this.

P

Thanks, but I tried that earlier and the redacted parts just become blank white space.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

They do cover Q stuff tongue in cheek.. Which is better than the rest but, go big or go home. If Fox reported what we all know as fact..we would be so much further down the road of awakening. I think the Captain Obvious drops are a reminder.. that we have more than we know.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join