It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayfair Trafficking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Vendors can sell through them, just like Amazon. Obviously some idiots have created new accounts and put up these false ads, and shame on Wayfair for not adequately policing their accounts and content.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Pack it up boys. Snopes already debunked it. Wayfair stood by the prices admitting it was no mistake and this is high dollar industrial equipment that just so happens to share the names of missing children. Why sheds and pillows need childrens names is not any of your business, and never mind those $10k industrial throw pillows with a childs name. Its all coincidence guys.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

You kidding bro? Did you miss the part where wayfair stood by the prices and stated the product descriptions were simply incomplete?
edit on 10-7-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

You kidding bro? Did you miss the part where wayfair stood by the prices and stated the product descriptions were simply incomplete?

Incomplete Product descriptions on items that are at minimum 10 times inflated = Don’t purchase this item

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: slapjacks

Yesterday...on a 4chan op

I don't think it's real. Why would they put their names on the product?

It's more Q BS. Fake.

And the Wayfair website is still there strong.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: slapjacks

This is news to me.
Wife bought some stuff from Wayfair...and we just got a few pieces of crappy furniture.

SAME GROUP OF FREAKS THAT WERE FLOGGING THE MY PILLOW HERE ON ATS NOT SO LONG AGO....THE SCAM RUN BY AN EX-cRACK dEALER TURNED mILLIONAIRE.

MONEY LAUNDERING ENTERPISES.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
john roberts singing, wayfair is just what i need

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I can see why these cabinets need separate names. They look completely different.

Seriously, though, I think we need a list of everyone who has purchased one of these cabinets. Very odd. Can anyone find similar industrial cabinets listed at those kinds of prices?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright

A quick google search for industrial cabinet in shopping, sorting by "price high to low" does not produce anything anywhere near these prices.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Are the articles on the missing children supposed to be fake or were the descriptions of the product names photoshopped?

I don't understand how that is an acceptable response.

"There is, of course, no truth to these claims," a Wayfair spokesperson said in a statement to Business Insider. "The products in question are industrial grade cabinets that are accurately priced. Recognizing that the photos and descriptions provided by the supplier did not adequately explain the high price point, we have temporarily removed the products from site to rename them and to provide a more in-depth description and photos that accurately depict the product to clarify the price point."

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

How is wayfair the only major retailer in the entire internet to not have an OUT OF STOCK feature? Oh yeah, they do, but that would make too much sense. Lets leave the product in stock and jack the price instead, right? Show me at what point in time the cabinets were listed at normal prices. And the throw pillows ffs.
edit on 10-7-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

How about the items that stated "no passport required" too? What kind of internet purchase requires a passport?

Wait until you uncover the info on keyword + sku in yandex image search and find out what comes up.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Co-owner of Wayfair is a director at Boston Fed reserve.
Just following the money

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: notquiteright

A quick google search for industrial cabinet in shopping, sorting by "price high to low" does not produce anything anywhere near these prices.

I’ve shopped at Wayfair and several similar sites. You often can’t search the product by name to compare prices across sites. Different sites use proprietary names for the same item to make that difficult.

But the manufacturer hands out the same photos to all the sites. So if you copy the picture of the product and do a reverse image search, you can find multiple outlets selling the same piece.

That might be a way to see if these cabinets sell for similar prices elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Have you ever noticed when you sort search results on amazon by lets say high to low then change your sort to something else you get an entirely different set of search results? I dont mean the order of course but I am saying the result count is different. Sort is not a filter. No results should be gained or lost in a sort. I always thought that was a little suspicious and could never understand why it happened.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed when you sort search results on amazon by lets say high to low then change your sort to something else you get an entirely different set of search results? I dont mean the order of course but I am saying the result count is different. Sort is not a filter. No results should be gained or lost in a sort. I always thought that was a little suspicious and could never understand why it happened.

I have never noticed that.

What you say should be true.

Another factor to consider is that everything now is run by algorithm. They may alter results continually in real time based on what they “think” you want to see.

In fact algorithms may also be used to set prices—say lowering the price on items that are overstocked, and raising prices on products that they are short of. That might result in the absurdly inflated prices on the cabinets.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This seems to be the latest target of crazed right wing conspiracy theorist. I supose they faked the ads so that the names of the furniture matched the childrens' names, and millions of right wing Americans are now buying into crap like this

I prefer real, actual high possibility conspiracy theories that can be researched and have some basis in fact, not ridiculousness like this

THe right wing theorists love to say they're "Bringing down the Deep State" but all their theories like this and Pizzagate detract from the real conspiracies that are going on, and if there were a deep state, would actually help them, not hinder them

Personally, I don't believe a Deep State is possible. It would take tens of thousands of people working across all levels of government and across party lines in a town where a secret is almost impossible to keep. Right wingers like to claim that Obama, Biden and Hillary Clinton are inept, but then think that they are so talented that they can pull off something like the Deep State? It makes no sense at all

Let's focus on conspiracy theories that have some basis in common sense

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

I have never noticed that.

What you say should be true.

Another factor to consider is that everything now is run by algorithm. They may alter results continually in real time based on what they “think” you want to see.

In fact algorithms may also be used to set prices—say lowering the price on items that are overstocked, and raising prices on products that they are short of. That might result in the absurdly inflated prices on the cabinets.

More likely, the ads have just been altered.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hey, don't believe what i said and go for the stupid #.
They got hacked and won't admit it. who the # cares.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join