It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayfair Trafficking

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Sooooo I came across this story this morning claiming the company Wayfair was trafficking children. Since then everything has been deleted off of their site and they seem to be scrambling. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I did however just come across this article.

"Is it possible Wayfair involved in Human trafficking with their WFX Utility collection? Or are these just extremely overpriced cabinets? (Note the names of the cabinets) this makes me sick to my stomach if it's true," redditor PrincessPeach1987 posted on Thursday, alongside a screenshot from Wayfair's mobile website featuring four storage cabinets—products named Neriah, Yaritza, Samiyah and Alyvia—that cost between $12,699.99 and $14,499.99.

Wayfair

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

This is news to me.
Wife bought some stuff from Wayfair...and we just got a few pieces of crappy furniture.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Apparently, all this came to light sometime today.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yesterday...on a 4chan op

I don't think it's real. Why would they put their names on the product?

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Didn't see that, I've never been on 4chan

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Good, don't start, it'll warp your mind.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If that is a legit Newsweek site I do not think that they would risk a libel charge and a court case (but who knows) It is hard to believe anything online these days. Not sure but there products look like junk and they are overpriced also IMO.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OK then I am not amused went there for the first time yesterday. a reply to: slapjacks

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I don’t know, $13 grand is awful cheap for a person. Even the mole children are more expensive than that, though those are Clinton certified.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Now Im seeing 1 million class action lawsuits dancing around my head LOL How can they call this fun?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yesterday...on a 4chan op

I don't think it's real. Why would they put their names on the product?

I'm a little skeptical too. The only reason I can think of to use the names is so you can look up their missing persons report to see what (who) you're buying. That's seriously sick sh!t if true.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Sooooo I came across this story this morning claiming the company Wayfair was trafficking children. Since then everything has been deleted off of their site and they seem to be scrambling. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Scrubbed what off their site? It looks like it did the last time I looked at it.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That’s fake...photoshop BS a reply to: slapjacks

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I don’t know, $13 grand is awful cheap for a person. Even the mole children are more expensive than that, though those are Clinton certified.

Laws of supply and demand. Maybe supply chains are in surplus.

Either way, this is some sick sh!t if true.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Interesting, I have come across things with these huge prices before and wondered why. Recently I was looking for a vase as a gift and found low quality ones somewhere listed in the many thousands.
edit on 10-7-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I was thinking they probably stick ya with crazy high shipping, but their site says free over $35. Doesn't seem real to me.

ADDED:

I wonder if the high price is to make regular shoppers move on, and if a real kiddie buyer clicks through to order they are taken to another site for verification and the real price. Just trying to figure out how this could work.
edit on 7 10 2020 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: KKLOCO

I was thinking they probably stick ya with crazy high shipping, but their site says free over $35. Doesn't seem real to me.

I don't know quite a lot here.
www.joshwho.net...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is news to me.
Wife bought some stuff from Wayfair...and we just got a few pieces of crappy furniture.

Pretty sure I got most of the blood off before it shipped.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Unrelated but weird makes me wonder if there are not any decent humans anywhere anymore.

Robert Allen Iger (/ˈaɪɡər/; born February 10, 1951)[3] is an American business executive who is Executive Chairman of The Walt Disney Company. He was CEO from 2005 to 2020. Before working for Disney, Iger served as the President of ABC Television from 1994 to 1995, and as President/COO of Capital Cities/ABC, Inc. from 1995 until Disney's acquisition of the company in 1996.

Iger avoids all carbs, except pizza, which he seeks out everywhere in the world.[10

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If you start looking seems so many things look wrong. All the models in this place have that lost pained look in their eyes.

So they know all of this is happening but have not stopped it!

In fact, San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco are three of the ten worst child sex trafficking cities in the U.S. (California Against Slavery). Human trafficking is one of San Diego’s worst criminal issues —second only to drug trafficking.

What is Child Sex Trafficking?
Child sex trafficking is the exploitation of minors (defined as children under 18, though teens over 18 can be victims as well) for prostitution. According to the U.S. Dept. of State, “if a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such an act has not attained 18 years of age,” it is considered sex trafficking. The average age of a victim is between 12-14 years old. An estimated 300,000 adolescents every year fall victim to sex trafficking. However, experts assume the numbers are much higher due to the secretive nature of trafficking.

evolvetreatment.com...
edit on 10-7-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join