It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

asymptomatic people DO spread the covid 19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... utm_source=fbCNN&fbclid=IwAR3DDW8h6oFs8gpMsLIHv3Nu3YrOOxVSuLZsvwlb8vbv7l6E3H98I7hD-jo

Thomas macias... barely went out..he was 55 diabetic overweight...but he made sure he stayed home because he knew he was at risk..then when california lifted restrictions he went to a barbecue at a lake...There was a person there who had covid 19 and this person KNEW they had it but they didn't tell anyone because they had no symptoms and thought they couldn't give it to anyone.....

12 people have tested positive from this barbecue......I don't know how sick those others are......but Mr Macias DIED .......How many other people are out there and think they can't spread it because they have no symptoms???

he started to feel sick a bit of time after the party..ended up in the hospital 2 weeks later...posted his messgae on facebook that is in the article and then died the next day

edit on 2-7-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Not to forgive the thoughtless person who went out knowing he was sick, but why would someone with risk factors socialize like the deceased did, may be rest in peace!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
How the # do you know this person who says they had no symptoms did in fact have no symptoms!? Come on man! You are smarter than this.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
because california lifted eased up the restrictions and said it was ok to start mingling....and the article said he was an extremely social person so when restrictions were lifted he wanted to be with a few other people..

I think if he knew that guy had cvid he would not have gone to the party......Many on here keep saying go out live your life to heck with masks and social distancing....he did that......very sad that he died...and he didn;t blame anyone.......... but he wanted people to know that asymtomatic people can give covid to others.

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Not to forgive the thoughtless person who went out knowing he was sick, but why would someone with risk factors socialize like the deceased did, may be rest in peace!

edit on 2-7-2020 by research100 because: added a space

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
He died three days later? My question here is: 'Was it the virus that did him in, or was it the stress of thinking about the virus that did him in?"

From the pictures it doesn't look like his health could take a massive stress event. There's a guy here in town that got tested positive for the virus. He felt like crap, and started to freak-out a little (actually a lot) due to him being HIV positive. A neighbor was talking to him and pointed out that it doesn't matter if the virus did him in, or if it was just the cold that did it, he needed to just take care of himself and not worry about it. The guy is doing fine, now and looks to be in good health all things given. He even was released from the hospital he's doing so well.

So here's the point; " How in the hell are we suppose to be afraid of getting this if 90 and 100 year old's are recovering, and now an HIV Positive person is recovering from it?"

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Obviously, asymptomatic ppl carry the virus. That's pretty much the definition of "asymptomatic".

No one with even the most basic understanding of a high school biology class would think otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
you TOTALLY MISSED the POINT but the guy at the party was asymtomatc but KNEW he had the virus went to the party and didn't tell anyone because he thought he could not give it to anyone...Mr Macias got it and died

originally posted by: Mach2

Obviously, asymptomatic ppl carry the virus. That's pretty much the definition of "asymptomatic".

No one with even the most basic understanding of a high school biology class would think otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
How do we know only one sick person attended this event? Maybe another person appeared to be healthy after treating their 'allergies" that "really wasn't covid19".

Also, the "victim" knew he had extra risk factors and chose to attend, that is 100% on him.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
read the article.....I added to my original post he went to the party shortly after he started to feel sick 2 weeks later he was in the hospital and posted his message on facebook and then he died the next day.....sorry I should have added that becuase the article title didn't make that clear

originally posted by: Guyfriday
He died three days later? My question here is: 'Was it the virus that did him in, or was it the stress of thinking about the virus that did him in?"

From the pictures it doesn't look like his health could take a massive stress event. There's a guy here in town that got tested positive for the virus. He felt like crap, and started to freak-out a little (actually a lot) due to him being HIV positive. A neighbor was talking to him and pointed out that it doesn't matter if the virus did him in, or if it was just the cold that did it, he needed to just take care of himself and not worry about it. The guy is doing fine, now and looks to be in good health all things given. He even was released from the hospital he's doing so well.

So here's the point; " How in the hell are we suppose to be afraid of getting this if 90 and 100 year old's are recovering, and now an HIV Positive person is recovering from it?"

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
the asymtomatic guy tested positive and knew it before going to this barbecue.....after Mr Macias got sick HE (the asymptomatic guy) called Mr Macias and Told him he was asymptomatic and went to the party thinking he could not infect anyone beause he had no symptoms

originally posted by: Jason79
How do we know only one sick person attended this event? Maybe another person appeared to be healthy after treating their 'allergies" that "really wasn't covid19".

Also, the "victim" knew he had extra risk factors and chose to attend, that is 100% on him.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sorry it was this part of the article that got the three days stuck in my head;
From the article posted by OP

Macias got tested on June 15, got his positive result June 18 and died June 21. The Riverside County Office of Vital Records confirmed that he died of coronavirus.

Still doesn't change the fact that there are many people that are quote-unquote compromised health that seem to be recovering from the virus. So what's the real deal here?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Do asymptomatic people ever get sick?

I never hear stories about people who catch it and it's mild like a cold. I hear this asymptomatic thing alot. Do some people, many people? Never get ill at all and spread it around?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Just more psy-op crap from the msm to keep the sheep scared and justify lockdowns

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
Just more psy-op crap from the msm to keep the sheep scared and justify lockdowns

If this second stimulus ever pans out and is bigger than the last like Trump said recently, I can dig it.

I work too much so I only go out to buy essential stuff anyways.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

OMG SOMEONE DIED, WE SHOULD ALL PANIC!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
How do we know this even happened at all? It’s obvious that the propaganda machine known as the MSN will say anything to keep the fires of fear and panic burning.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I have to ask the obvious question. How does an asymptomatic person get tested and why would they if they feel totally normal? I mean there could be circumstances, but most people aren't just randomly getting tested.

The real moral of this story is if you are high risk or feel at risk, you should not be going out, or if you do wear an N95 mask at the very least. You are responsible for your own health risk. If you aren't wearing an N95 mask (and more) and going out, don't complain about others putting you at risk. You haven't bothered to do the minimum yourself.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I don't think you should panic. But this should be taken seriously. There's a lot of people that are not. That think this is just some government conspiracy. Not wearing masks, not washing hands and not keeping socially distant.

The majority of people that if they get this disease will be fine. Some others will get sick and be hospitalized. A few will lose their lives to covid19. I don't know if you've ever been in the hospital. But I can tell you that it sucks. I've been in twice for a week each time. Take precautions and your chances of getting sick will be minimal. If you don't you might not be so lucky.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

More Americans have died in car crashes since 2000 than in both World Wars
www.washingtonpost.com... -11e9-9361-301ffb5bd5e6_story.html

Willing to give up your car to save lives? Then just settle down.....

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeedJust more psy-op crap from the msm to keep the sheep scared and justify lockdowns

mr. macias is gone though. it is highly unlikely that a person would die willingly to assist any given psyop by the msm.

originally posted by: grey580 The majority of people that if they get this disease will be fine. Some others will get sick and be hospitalized. A few will lose their lives to covid19.

my thoughts exactly. but we can never know whether we'll among that majority or the few. the virus is a random bullet, this is what makes it more dangerous than it actually could be.
edit on 3-7-2020 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join