It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elon Musk the Lion's Mask?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Elon is anagram of Leon. Musk/Mask is self explanatory. Leon Mask?

Illustration from The Lost Keys of Freemasonry by Manly P. Hall

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yup. You nailed it.

He's a Spanish lion wearing a mask.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Lets imagine he was. So what? I don't get this.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yup. You nailed it.

That’s no mask. it’s drug induced edema.
See Brian Jones, or Morrison.

As fortune would have it, he is too busy fashioning his
transhumanist immortality hardware to notice.

# 1121

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Hey, I don't claim to have the answers. It's just something that has been bugging me about his name.

I'll give it a try:

It could point to Elon Musk not being an "organically grown" entrepreneur but fullfilling a role of initiating humankind collectively to some knowledge and a new role.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Like the Eric Stoltz of Egypt?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yup. You nailed it.

No silly. He's an alien that dropped to planet earth needing a "good" name, but "Ford Prefect" was already taken.

Although Ford had taken great care to blend into Earth society, he had "skimped a bit on his preparatory research,"

en.wikipedia.org...(character)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Does Ford Perfect also make a anti-pedo submarine?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh no, that can only mean that Earth's destruction is imminent to make space for the new hyperspace bypass. Quick, everyone grab a towel!
edit on 1-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Quick google search reveals the name Elon means Oak Tree in Hebrew. And the surname of Musk comes from central European origins and adopted heavily in England after 1066.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Elon = (Hebrew) Oak Tree

Reeve = (Old English) Chief Magistrate

Musk = (Old French) Man
- Introduced into England after the famous Norman Conquest of 1066.
- The derivation is from word mesch meaning MAN
- Originally a nickname to distinguish a younger person usually a son, from an older bearer of the name.

Has a father with a genius level IQ who had a child with his step daughter (Elon's once step mom was his step sister).
- He knew her since she was 4

His father was also the youngest person to earn a professional engineer's qualification in SA.

Elon has said of his father:
"a terrible human being."
"You have no idea about how bad,"
"Almost every crime you can possibly think of, he has done."
- Family Tree

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Musk is the owner of several large corporations and a billionaire...

In other words he's pure evil.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
ATS is on fire today, first we have a thread about an obscure website being seriously promoted as a legitimate authority of an worldwide depopulation agenda, and now Elon Musk is outed as a weird pagan wizard cause with enough imagination and bent logic his name sounds vaguely like.... Something???
This is exactly how Q was able to take utter rubbish and convince seemingly normal people that they were up against some monstrous cabal and only they and Trump could defeat all the "sick people" that run the show behind the curtain, all without presenting an iota of actual evidence or a plausible narrative.
Red pilled, Woke, its all the same old joke.....
edit on 1-7-2020 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

re Elon Musk

I should probably have included the following disclaimer in my opening post:

I view stuff like this through the lense of synchromysticism.

synchromysticism

The drawing of connections in modern culture (movies, music lyrics, historical happenings and esoteric knowledge); and finding connections that could be coming from the "collective unconscious mind"; and finding connections between occult knowledge (i.e. esoteric fraternities, cults and secret rituals), politics and mass media.
link

To some, probably most, this means woo, pseudoscience and bs. That's ok. I think there is more to it.

re Q

It is an interesting and important phenomenon. If you don't believe me try to look at it through this angle:

The left has put up a candidate that so obviously feeble and incoherent that no one could seriously vote for him, unless out of sheer spite or misguided loyalty.

Everything together smacks of a thrown election, creating a hero of such power and stature that even the most hard-boiled anti-statists would follow him right over the cliff.

Why, it's almost as if the whole thing, on all sides and in every detail, has been planned, and that Trump is not only the desired outcome of so-called white nationalists, but is in fact the product of a collusion of both sides of the aisle.  The Democrats appear to be falling on their swords to create a single-party system with all the trappings of a totalitarian regime.  And thanks to Q, the right-wing conservative resistance is waltzing right into it thinking they are patriots every step of the way.
link

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Quick google search reveals the name Elon means Oak Tree in Hebrew. And the surname of Musk comes from central European origins and adopted heavily in England after 1066.

I got it. Elon is a descendant of the Knights Templar....who moved the Holy Grail out of Europe after Oct 13th, 1307 where it’s been entrusted to the Musk family for centuries. THE GRAIL IS IN A TESLA FLOATING THROUGH SPACE RIGHT NAOW!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
ATS is on fire today, first we have a thread about an obscure website being seriously promoted as a legitimate authority of an worldwide depopulation agenda, and now Elon Musk is outed as a weird pagan wizard cause with enough imagination and bent logic his name sounds vaguely like.... Something???
This is exactly how Q was able to take utter rubbish and convince seemingly normal people that they were up against some monstrous cabal and only they and Trump could defeat all the "sick people" that run the show behind the curtain, all without presenting an iota of actual evidence or a plausible narrative.
Red pilled, Woke, its all the same old joke.....

Well, at least it’s a slight return to why I started coming here to begin with.

As I was getting closer to your 2nd paragraph, I initially thought you were going to say something in regards to Q being right about something while simultaneously speaking of the more fringe ideas of ATS as being loony.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: strongfp

I got it. Elon is a descendant of the Knights Templar....who moved the Holy Grail out of Europe after Oct 13th, 1307 where it’s been entrusted to the Musk family for centuries. THE GRAIL IS IN A TESLA FLOATING THROUGH SPACE RIGHT NAOW!!!

No man! Just NO!

I keep telling you... That's Stephen Hawking in that car, hidden in that suit listening to his favorite song. You just THINK he died a few weeks after. Totally top secret stuff. Elon hooked him up.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'm leaning towards the real Elon Musk is up in that car in a cryogenic state, to be thawed out later sometime in the future. And maybe he has the holy grail with him.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Osirisvset

re Elon Musk

I should probably have included the following disclaimer in my opening post:

I view stuff like this through the lense of synchromysticism.

synchromysticism

The drawing of connections in modern culture (movies, music lyrics, historical happenings and esoteric knowledge); and finding connections that could be coming from the "collective unconscious mind"; and finding connections between occult knowledge (i.e. esoteric fraternities, cults and secret rituals), politics and mass media.
link

To some, probably most, this means woo, pseudoscience and bs. That's ok. I think there is more to it.

re Q

It is an interesting and important phenomenon. If you don't believe me try to look at it through this angle:

The left has put up a candidate that so obviously feeble and incoherent that no one could seriously vote for him, unless out of sheer spite or misguided loyalty.

Everything together smacks of a thrown election, creating a hero of such power and stature that even the most hard-boiled anti-statists would follow him right over the cliff.

Why, it's almost as if the whole thing, on all sides and in every detail, has been planned, and that Trump is not only the desired outcome of so-called white nationalists, but is in fact the product of a collusion of both sides of the aisle.  The Democrats appear to be falling on their swords to create a single-party system with all the trappings of a totalitarian regime.  And thanks to Q, the right-wing conservative resistance is waltzing right into it thinking they are patriots every step of the way.
link

Q= the only conspiracy that tells people to be good to another.

Every one who has actually looked into it knows it has zero to do with race and everything to do with being an American. Even if it's fake I don't see the problem. But others think that's just the worst. Can't stand the unity it brings I suppose. And judging by the way big tech has been acting and the media, including censorship, blatant at that, I'm not sure it's fake anymore.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3312699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3912699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join