It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Voter Fraud Incident Reveals Democrat Plan for November

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They don't even have to be fraudulent votes. They can just takes bags of votes from areas that are traditionally red and sit on them. Then "find" them after the results are in. Or the other tactic we've seen used in California is to "find" bags of votes in trunks and storage units that were accidentally misplaced. Or use both tactics and you can swing 12k votes in the blink of eye.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
They don't even have to be fraudulent votes. They can just takes bags of votes from areas that are traditionally red and sit on them. Then "find" them after the results are in.

The poster I was replying to was saying minority and Democrat areas, what traditional 'red' areas are located there?

Or the other tactic we've seen used in California is to "find" bags of votes in trunks and storage units that were accidentally misplaced. Or use both tactics and you can swing 12k votes in the blink of eye.

Wow. A whole 12k votes in California? That will surely ruin Trump's chances there.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wow. A whole 12k votes in California? That will surely ruin Trump's chances there.

You didn't think very far ahead on this one. "12 thousand cases of voter fraud is no big deal" is a very smart position to play. If (theoretically) they're willing to do that many cases in a state where they don't need it, how much fraud is happening in swing states?

I await your usual egotistical spin to avoid addressing the real issue here.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

He didn't say '12k cases of voter fraud', he said '12k votes'. Try reading next time.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The skyrocketing background check numbers since the COVID hoax indicate that American loving citizens just might be willing to do what is needed if globalist aligned Democrat party steals the election through cheating, if the military won't.

Tree of liberty and all that jazz.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

He didn't say '12k cases of voter fraud', he said '12k votes'. Try reading next time.

The scenario he was talking about was clearly fraud. Maybe you should try reading. Once again your ego is writing checks your mind can't cash. You didn't even understand what was said to you.

It's hilarious watching someone's intellect unravel in real time.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

12k = 20% of the votes cast, and that is just the ballots where the signatures were deemed obvious forgeries, so could be even higher.

20% of the vote is very significant.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Supreme Court issues another win for voter ID laws today.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So uh...are absentee ballots not a thing anymore?
In new jersey?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
The scenario he was talking about was clearly fraud.

And still 12k votes, not 12,000 instances. Nice try moving the goalposts though, put them back where you found them when you're done trying to salvage your argument due to misreading.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
12k = 20% of the votes cast, and that is just the ballots where the signatures were deemed obvious forgeries, so could be even higher.

20% of the vote is very significant.

You're not even in the same conversation, he was talking about Californian, not Paterson.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Face mentioned a concern about swing states, not California, but the point is that an organized dem controlled criminal operation stole at least 20% of the vote in a district that dems would easily win without cheating.

Defending the theft of a single vote is an abomination.

Defending organized criminals stealing 20% of the vote (maybe even more) anywhere, be it NJ, swing states, CA or Guam is beyond disgusting.

If dems are able to steal 20% in Patterson, they are likely able to steal a similar percent anywhere they choose. The consequences of such an attempt would be beyond catastrophic.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Face mentioned a concern about swing states, not California, but the point is that an organized dem controlled criminal operation stole at least 20% of the vote in a district that dems would easily win without cheating.

Paterson, New Jersey isn't a swing state. Your math is wrong and your following of the conversation is also wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I LMAO as I pictured my three year old throwing a tantrum wearing only a diaper when I read that.

Nobody claimed NJ was a swing state.

1/5, as the article puts it, means exactly the same thing as 20%

I'm pretty sure its not me having difficulty grasping the point.

Have a very nice day.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

1/5, as the article puts it, means exactly the same thing as 20%

It's that percentage in Paterson. The conversation I was having with the other poster was about California when you decided to interject some pointless and irrelevant commentary.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 7, 2020

New Jersey and VP Joe Biden's home state of Delaware held their Democratic primaries today.

A mail-in ballot was sent to all residents, but a few "select" polling places were open.

Final results may not be known for some time, but JOE BIDEN is the clear winner (of course), with 1% of the vote counted.

Story: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Another "feeler" for sensing if Ballots can be easily altered was uncovered recently.

West Virginia mailman was caught changing ballots.

www.foxnews.com...

I wonder how many test-feeler attempts are not caught?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Republican election fraud, good catch.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Republican election fraud, good catch.

Enemies are entrenched everywhere.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25281494]AaarghZombies[/post

It is Not Easy to Spot . Think about it , these Freakin' Retard Democrats are asking you to DEPEND on the U.S. Postal Service to Deliver Millions of Ballots on time to be Counted in the Time Allotted . NEVER GOING to HAPPEN . FRAUD would be Rampant , and Elections Results Challenged by the Losing Side . My State is Leading the Way in Democrat Voter Fraud , don't let this Happen America . Go to the Poles and Vote in Person if you want your Vote to Count !

edit on 13-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join