It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Voter Fraud Incident Reveals Democrat Plan for November

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
How do we increase voters...

By lining up every Republican and Democrat and shooting them in the face. Maybe then the voter apathy will drop and we'll get better turnouts.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

edit on 30-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I hope you’re right. Their incompetence has been their downfall at every step of the last four years so hopefully that trend continues

The ballot box cheating by both parties seems to get exposed with regularity.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well of course someone will cheat...
People have been committing voter fraud for years.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Would you mind saving your tears in a jar for me when you have to eat those words?? I appreciate it. Label it for me with "the end of hope". Appreciate it. I'll pay for the priority mail delivery.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The only way I would do mail in ballots is if there was some method to verify your ballot was received, counted, and was for who you selected.

Perhaps a randomized code printed on every ballot under a scratch off which you could later go to a .gov website, look up the code, and verify it was received and was for whom you selected.

Even then I still believe there would be overwhelming fraud, in favor of Democrats.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for my wife and I's mail in school budget ballot. The ones the school called us about every day leading up to the vote .... never came .... I hear there was recorded vote casting and an overwhelming majority choose to increase the school budget... I personally don't care which way the vote goes I have lower than normal taxes because of reasons, school aged children and a decent salary ... but I am suspicious of the outcome of the vote given the fact that most people in this area don't normally vote to increase their taxes and the fact that I never received a ballot.

My wife also didn't get her Democrat Party primary ballot by mail even though, as I understand it, our Governor made it an executive order to send anyone registered to eather party a mail in ballot.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Those charges don’t seem bad . Can’t they be charged with mail fraud . Isn’t tampering and cheating an election federal crimes ? These guys should be hanged at the gallows anything else is unacceptable to me .

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi
Actually that's scratch off idea is genius. If the lottery commission can handle a vast database of winning tickets in circulation, certainly a similar concept could work for ballot verification.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
That can't be true!

Because the Donald said that mail in ballots were prone to tampering and voter fraud!

It doesn't make sense, Dems good - tell truth, Orange Man Bad - all lies!

Obviously this is fake news created by the Trump campaign because the Democrats would never break the law and lie about it, they are the "power for the people" party, they do what's best for the public.

You can see by the dull and vacant look in my eyes that the lights are on but no one is home.

ETA: I got my ballot, and will drop it at the post office to make sure it gets at least that far before it becomes a democratic ticket.

Take a picture. Release after Demonrats win.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It makes me wonder why we're still having issues with voter fraud. It seems like the problem could be solved fairly easy without any problems at all.

In my home town, there was a spread sheet of every resident eligible to vote. You showed your ID to prove who you were. Once you walked up to the table, they found your name and crossed you off the list so you couldn't come back to vote another time.

Granted - There was still the possibility that the machine could have been tampered with and people crossing you off the list could try to screw that part up on purpose but you saw them cross you off the list and so did the people next to them.

Still... Room for error.

So why not use modern technology to fix this issue? It's simple. Maybe I'm just to simplistic in my thinking or maybe I'm over looking some possibility of error... Please cut holes in my theory.

100% Safe - Digital voting.
- No complicated software needed.

Create a sealed device that houses a very simple/basic code.
- Install a 128+ bit key for said software.
- When the device is used, it will send that key along with the voters choices (also encrypted) to a hub device using the same concept.
- The device must validate itself to the hub via the encrypted key.
- The hub tallys up the total votes and displays them.
- There are a handful of devices in every town and city.
- There is only 1 hub controlled by a oversight group of opposing parties.
- No backdoor software on any of the devices nor the hub.
- With each use, the devices and hubs must be validated and show to be untampered with.
- Each device will be verified with another encrypted key included in the device software.

I don't understand why that's so hard.

Let's just say that someone tries to grab the data in route to the hub... That wont work because of the encrypted key can't be duplicated or hacked without the proper receiver which must also be verified. Fraudulent keys will not be accepted. Anything coming in from outside of those device communications can be tracked and/or blocked.

As an added measure of security, you can mandate that the HUB only receives from a specific address and location as well as the same with each device. It can only transmit to a specific location and IP.

If someone attempts to tamper with the devices, they will be inoperable immediately and must be returned to a source for investigation.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Ah the old sowing the seeds of excuse for the upcoming trump defeat.

At this point scrooge mcduck could run and beat this clown.

After he won he was trying to get some clarity on voting so that's actually not true. They started finding irregularities and then nobody wanted to cooperate anymore. Jill Stein was involved but then just dropped the issue.

Voter fraud is real. How widespread it actually is nobody knows just like we don't know how many illegal aliens are in the country. The estimations are all over the place. Whenever official audits are performed they always find voter fraud on some level.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
It makes me wonder why we're still having issues with voter fraud. It seems like the problem could be solved fairly easy without any problems at all.

I don't understand why that's so hard.

One word: government.

The government is incompetent, slow to modernize, ineffective, and just bad at everything.

And it's not a matter of just electing the right people. This is an inherent quality of government, particularly because of bureaucracy. There's no way to get rid of it. The only solution is to limit it. That's why "There should be a government agency/program/etc. to fix this" should be the last resort for any issue.

Now, obviously, voting is something the government absolutely must be involved in, so we're kind of #ed on that. There's many things the government is involved in, though, that it really doesn't need to be.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

After he won he was trying to get some clarity on voting so that's actually not true. They started finding irregularities and then nobody wanted to cooperate anymore. Jill Stein was involved but then just dropped the issue.

Voter fraud is real. How widespread it actually is nobody knows just like we don't know how many illegal aliens are in the country. The estimations are all over the place. Whenever official audits are performed they always find voter fraud on some level.

Exactly. There's a reason Democrats always oppose any kind of effort to quantify this problem. Because then they wouldn't be able to use the "It's not widespread" excuse.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Because there is no political motivation to fix it. All it would take are some cheap fingerprint scanners at the voting booth to verify the voter and a cheap ink kit with mail in ballots.

At that point no more dead people voting unless the body is fresh. And if the fingerprint at the booth doesn't match your vote does not count. Don't press charges, just make them go through the whole process then get a warning it at the end they are banned from voting in that election for fraud.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

In my home town, there was a spread sheet of every resident eligible to vote. You showed your ID to prove who you were. Once you walked up to the table, they found your name and crossed you off the list so you couldn't come back to vote another time.

Our town does the same thing. Each ballot has a number, the number is assigned to our name and the paper ballots are scanned. If there is a problem they know who voted and can request a new ballot.

If we would return to the days when hanging for treason was the norm and tampering with an election was in fact a capital crime, punishable by hanging in the town square, I'm thinking it would stop in a hurry. At least most of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I've posted this before and I'll do it again.

My Mother voted in the 2012 election. She died in 2010. She lived with me and we voted at the same polling place. There was a book with a list of names of registered voters. When you votes, you signed a line by your name. A ballot number was written on another line. You were given a card with the ballot number on it. After you voted, a stub was torn off of the card and given to you. The rest of the card was put into a lock box. Your name in the book was hi-lighted and you were done. I had to leave on a trip for work, so I was waiting at the door when it opened. I was the second person to vote. When they opened the book, I saw that my Mother's line had a signature, a ballot number and was hi-lighted. I questioned it and was told that it was a mistake and I could call the County Office for more information.

In the 2016 election, I was asked to witness a poll worker correcting a woman's ballot. The woman had selected a straight Republican ticket, but, the machine showed a vote for Hilary. They had a hard time changing it. I was asked to sign a form that stated I witnessed the worker correct the ballot until the voter was satisfied with it. I thought nothing else of it, until I heard that it had happened there again and some other places in the County. A County Judge stated that it was a "calibration error" on the touchscreen. If it was a "calibration error", there should have been cases of someone voting straight Democrat and a vote for Trump coming up. It hadn't happened. With our local news media, if that had happened it would have been on for days after she lost. I've programmed touchscreens. There's no way it was a "calibration error". I saw that Judge a few weeks later and I said "Calibration error my ass."

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

But how many more years will you whine about Russia being the reason Trump was elected in 2016? After he wins in 2020 will it still be muh Russia?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

Because there is no political motivation to fix it. All it would take are some cheap fingerprint scanners at the voting booth to verify the voter and a cheap ink kit with mail in ballots.

At that point no more dead people voting unless the body is fresh. And if the fingerprint at the booth doesn't match your vote does not count. Don't press charges, just make them go through the whole process then get a warning it at the end they are banned from voting in that election for fraud.

Unfortunately, that's also a big privacy issue, especially with biometrics becoming more common. Do you trust the government not to lose your fingerprints? I don't.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

But how many more years will you whine about Russia being the reason Trump was elected in 2016? After he wins in 2020 will it still be muh Russia?

That one loves being lied to. Of course he'll still believe it was Russia.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join