It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madagascar to produce covid' organics capsules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Africa news

“Thanks to the work of Malagasy researchers and foreign scientists, Pharmalagasy will launch CVO+, a curative and preventive capsule against Covid-19 made from artemisia,” Rajoelina added stressing that the move was part of Madagascar positioning “itself on the global pharmaceutical market.”

COVID-Organics at a glance

Rajoelina says it was developed by Malasy Institute of Applied Research.

Says it is of two type, the curative and preventive

It is made from Artemisia – an anti-malarial plant that grows on the island

Another name for it is Tambavy CVO

The WHO – global and Africa offices have cautioned against it and other unproven herbal drugs

It is freely distributed in schools and in other public places

A number of African countries officially requested for them, among others Tanzania, Congo, DRC, Chad, Comoros

Madagascar made a donation to West African nations in the ECOWAS bloc. But the ECOWAS Commission clarified it hadn’t ordered for or endorsed the potion.

Africa Centers for Disease Control is in talks with Madagascar over the potion

According to Rajoelina, the country will sign a confidentiality clause with WHO on the formulation of the drug.

A number of Africa countries are subjecting the donation to tests before administering if at all.

You can buy these online we ve got ours from piping rock . Got yours yet ?

Take a look at these recent stats from Madagascar .
Not bad for a country of 22 million people .

Confirmed cases = 1,403

Number of deaths = 13

Recoveries = 463

Active cases = 927

John Hopkins Uni stats valid as of June 18, 2020

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

You can buy these online we ve got ours from piping rock

expensive?

The stat's look good, but we know we can't trust the numbers or anything else about this virus.

I still say it is either way overblown or a lot worst then they are letting on.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

No it s cheap , about 12 dollars for 90 capsules , three months worth at one a day for preventive means , or maybe a months worth at three a day for treatment purposes . Take at first signs of symptoms .

that's a very sensible point of view covering both distinct camps .

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I should buy a bottle of artemisia next time I order supplements, also some Boswellia or frankincense . Maple tree sap might actually have a chemical similar in action to Boswellia but I do not know if it is heat stable, so I don't know if pancakes will dampen overactive immune response. Sage brush is one of the artemisia plants, but it is not the same as the herb sage, but common sage spice does fight most viruses. Artemisia and Boswellia supplements are fairly cheap.

Don't mind the spelling, I am doing this all from memory

Ok, I found the chemical in maple syrup. It appears it does stop some cytokines. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... I guess I should buy a couple extra quarts from the people we get our strawberries from for medical purposes, it isn't cheap, but it sure is good on french toast and pancakes.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Just one camp really. I can tell we are being lied to so it's got to be one or the other.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I should buy a bottle of artemisia next time I order supplements, also some Boswellia or frankincense . Maple tree sap might actually have a chemical similar in action to Boswellia but I do not know if it is heat stable, so I don't know if pancakes will dampen overactive immune response. Sage brush is one of the artemisia plants, but it is not the same as the herb sage, but common sage spice does fight most viruses. Artemisia and Boswellia supplements are fairly cheap.

Don't mind the spelling, I am doing this all from memory

Ok, I found the chemical in maple syrup. It appears it does stop some cytokines. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... I guess I should buy a couple extra quarts from the people we get our strawberries from for medical purposes, it isn't cheap, but it sure is good on french toast and pancakes.

Jesus Christ stop with the Cytokine Storm stuff already ok....you are simply describing in really bastardized words and terms a simple template of auto-immune impacts caused by a morphed Pleomorphic Bacteria migration enmasse from the gut or Belly into the Bloodstream.

The so-called Cytokine Storm is simply the bodies reaction to its closed System bloodstream being suddenly poisoned from within.

You work so hard to come up with all this technical bull# that has zero to do with what you are discussing.

Give it up man...no Cytokine Storm ok????….no "virus" that is alive and changing....you were lied to ok?...lol...FFSAKES ALREADY how stupid do you want everyone to really become?

Your so-called Cytokine Storm is really caused by bacteria #...and dead bodies....and its supported because this Pleomorphic bacteria in viral size steals Vitamins Minerals and other things from you to survive and to thrive then is #s all over and litters the bloodstream with feces and dead bodies.

Your vaccines are also full of #.Literally.

Get the hell on board already.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: LookingAtMars

No it s cheap , about 12 dollars for 90 capsules , three months worth at one a day for preventive means , or maybe a months worth at three a day for treatment purposes . Take at first signs of symptoms .

Stop the BULL#.

There is only one single TRUTH.

All arrows point to it.

It cannot be denied for it encompasses all data relative to human health and wellness.

A Pleomorphic Bacteria.

Until you research an apply it you are full of #.

The Madagascar remedy is an Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial agent.

Hyrdoxychloroquine is made out of Sweet Annie...all the Pharma drugs are made from natural plants....they simply take a core molecule out of Sweet Annie then surround it with others and call it a Synthetic Drug...its all bull# so they can Patent and make money while good people die all over the word for lack of basic knowledge.

Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial...come on already smarten the puck up I have said this a hundred times already and now this conduit is closing on ATS..so smarten the Puck up time is short here ok.

cancer/covid/viruses......all pucking lies.....all impacts are caused by a Pleomorphic Bacteria we get from Parasitic hosts that get into us via our foodchain.

Look it up or remain willingly ignorant and let down the rest of Humanity...your call...you will not be reading this again anywhere...not from me...ATS ends so does this conduit.

Smarten up.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Gosh dang I going to miss your wisdom rickymouse., if ATS does go black. a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for this there's going to be a thread trying to cover all the different potential applications of certain foodstuffs and herbal ingredients which have been raised as for coronaviruses , as there's many of them to list , ginger pineapple , honey , tulsi artemisia , sativa , turmeric cloves and many more , quinine juniper marjoram orange , see it wants doing and your input appreciated

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You need to provide links for what you're saying brother or no one will listen .
Check again , hydroxychloroquine is made from quinine which comes from a South American native tree bark

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I added Artemisia to the daily supplements awhile back after a bunch of reading about the virus as well as Artemisia itself to see if it was a safe supplement.

Can/will it help? I do not know but I couldn't find a good reason not to. As always with supplements, check any contraindications that might apply to you.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have a couple of varieties growing in my backyard. It's lovely.

The leaves of common wormwood (A. absinthium) have been used in medicines and beverages such as absinthe and vermouth. An extract from the Eurasian A. annua is used to treat quinine-resistant malaria".
www.britannica.com...

Last sentence is interesting.

And Cuba thinks it might be on to something. www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

It isn't the virus that is killing most people, it is the bodies immune system over reacting. You can call it Sepsis, a cytokine storm, or the immune system triggered to throw too much immune chemicals at it.

Your explanation is so vague that you cannot use it to fix any problem. our immune system has two main parts, the innate and the antigen system, the innate is important, if it does not figure out what is happening the body starts dumping all sorts of immune toxins into the system which destroy our own cells because it cannot figure out what it is fighting. I know lots of medicines that steer our body to not be able to figure out how to fight a disease, also some common food chemistries that are touted as good for us by some parrots that don't know what the hell they are talking about.

This virus triggers covid 19, that is the disease, not the virus. Maybe five percent of the people who catch the virus get covid19. Most do not die, but wind up with some kind of lung or organ damage.

Most doctors do not even know how this stuff works, I have been using the cytokine storm phrase for twelve years, not many nurses even knew what I was talking about...I cannot take the flu vaccine because I get storms, so does one daughter and all of her kids, we are all listed as intolerant to the vaccine with very bad side effects. My other daughter does not get bad storms, but she is from my second wife. WE have been told that we probably have good immunity to the flu virus because of this by actual doctors...yet other younger doctors or ones who cannot think on their own and study this, they parrot that vaccines are perfectly safe for everyone even though the FDA and Pharma companies producing the vaccines clearly state some people have severe life threatening reactions.

Maybe you should do more studying on this subject, look at the actual research, don't parrot what others are saying, this virus is very dangerous for some people....I probably am not one of them but I still wear a mask most times when shopping and do social distancing so others do not have to feel insecure. Liberals are the ones who do not follow necessary guidelines, yet they blame it on conservatives. Many people think they are conservatives, but they are not real conservatives.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for this there's going to be a thread trying to cover all the different potential applications of certain foodstuffs and herbal ingredients which have been raised as for coronaviruses , as there's many of them to list , ginger pineapple , honey , tulsi artemisia , sativa , turmeric cloves and many more , quinine juniper marjoram orange , see it wants doing and your input appreciated

Cloves would probably not be good for viruses, it contains chemicals that actually disrupt the initial immune response and could actually lead to an overreaction of the immune system which can lead to sepsis or a cytokine storm.

top topics

join