It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

The question was aimed at he who doesn't like to answer questions.

But seeing as you felt able to reply on their behalf...

I’ve just been reading through TFT’s first thread: - He initially got the facts wrong (date, time, shape of craft, …).
- 2005 also happens to be the year he initially claims the incident took place.

Yes indeed. This is mighty suspicious. Also as someone mentioned earlier in the thread. The series Carrier made no mention of a UFO incident. Yet it was being filmed in the same timeframe (or a few months afterwards).

So is this all a hoax?

There are grounds to believe it is. Which should also put TTSA and others involved in perpetuating the Nimitz UFO story in a very dark light shouldn't it?

So, he [TFT]might have gotten the video, the other files, and the story in 2005 from someone who worked for the Navy, and probably had been sitting on it for two years.

He might have. But it isn't what he claimed. He said ...

.... I logged on to the top secret computer network ...
I found many videos and powerpoint briefs (navy standard) and written reports and even message traffic that was being passed through our radio division. It was all there. I couldnt believe it at first, but then our ship called in the Air Force because even the captain didnt know what the hell was going on.

I burnt all these files to a disk and stashed it somewhere

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which you are dismissing as lies?

So, he might have gotten the video, the other files, and the story in 2005 from someone who worked for the Navy,

Yes he might have received the video and files from another Naval employee. But that is just your own speculation. He might also have made the whole story up.

Or maybe someone else did?

Or perhaps it was a hoax and TTSA are just using it to forward whatever agenda they are pursuing.

In that case: - TFT is a civilian.
- It would be very hard to track down the person he originally got the files from in 2005.

Why, in that case, is TFT a civiilian?

Plus if TFT can be tracked down why are you certain that it would be so difficult to track down the person he obtained the files from?

If so, the only option for the Navy is to prosecute a civilian for handing over a UAP video he got from an unknown Navy guy to an unknown German guy. And if they did, the press would certainly want to know why the Navy thinks this is so important.

But we don't know TFT was/is a civilian. That the person you've [again] speculated he received the files from is unknown. Nor is the German guy unknown. (Isaac Koi was able to track him- so he isn't).

Your response is speculation and theory based on multiple assumptions that you've created to justify your own points.

Which we can all do.

Perhaps the German guy was a spy? Which might explain why Isaac Koi was so coy about answering questions about his own pursuit of the people and files involved.

Or maybe nothing really happened at all. There was no Nimitz UFO incident and all the people involved are perpetuating a huge hoax.

edit on 12/7/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Perhaps the German guy was a spy? Which might explain why Isaac Koi was so coy about answering questions about his own pursuit of the people and files involved.

That sounds a bit fishy.

Or maybe nothing really happened at all. There was no Nimitz UFO incident and all the people involved are perpetuating a huge hoax.

That's a bit of a stretch.

So.....

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The more I read into this, the more I'm convinced that this was all a controlled release..... either to deflect or distract from 'other' events that arent UFO related.

It seems convenient that this release hit just as the world was starting to get crazy.

In a controlled release, the chain that this info travelled down would of been well known and would also guarantee it making the public domain, all this would of been thoroughly worked out to achieve their goal ..... whatever that maybe.

I was sadly intrigued by all this, now it's starting to look like an organised nothing burger.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Have to agree I'm leaning towards official/state sanctioned leak with the internal investigation dropped/story they were coming clean on it being a genuine video. - Doubt Isaac was protecting a spy, golden rule of journalism is to protect all sources and be coy/reveal little info about them to avoid it being identified.

Either that or internal investigation found it to be something mundane - i.e the misdentified seabird theory.

Though I've no idea if there's a timeframe on stopping investigating genuine leaks if no leads/evidence turn up after a set period of time.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Nah no stretch at all. If something was leaked, the perpetrator would be behind bars. Since no one is behind bars this whole story is a hoax that the young guns keep chasing and promoting.

This video is on the internet for 15 years. Not a single faq was given by anyone until some hoaxer brought it forth. The identities are known yet no one is behind bars. This alone speaks volumes. Case closed.

As years go by people went from "I want to believe" to "I believe" . That is where ttsa relied to make a good buck. People invested and keep investing. Its a modern day train robbery, among other things, sans the revolvers and moricones cool music

edit to add that few years back, bigelow was being milked by davis and co with that alien autopsy stuff. Good times
edit on 13-7-2020 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Of course I’m speculating.

But which speculation seems more probable?

1. The event happened and TFT tried to hide the fact he got his story and files from someone else by pretending to be an insider.
2. The event didn’t happen but the Navy is trying to convince everybody it did, because they want us to believe in UAP’s.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I was merely speculating on supposition and conjecture to prove a point. However Isaac is not a journalist but a barrister. So I still find it a very curious situation where a British lawyer was chasing down someone who had 'potentially' classified materials. But we've covered that.

I am not sure if there is a set period of time regarding pursuing 'hacks' or 'leaks' of data from the US military.

Gary McKinnon was pursued by US authorities for a decade. That was only ended when the UK Home Secretary eventually blocked any attempts at extradition in 2012 on grounds of ill health. McKinnon claimed to have accessed secret files on UFOs from US govt. systems. The US authorities confirmed he'd damaged computer systems and copied files and passwords and did not give up at any point.

As for this Nimitz UFO incident as a whole. TTSA have pinned their credibility on it. And only their die hard social media influencers and supporters are not questioning what they are really up to.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Why are there only two choices?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
im pretty convinced after digesting this thread and the older ones linked that the Tic Tac's are most likely a fabrication with the only intent to cause confusion and/or create disinformation.

Most people trying to make something of their life , and working to progress us as a species , these shameless disinfo programs are in the way of that progress.

I believed the lie for some time , because they capitalized on my hope.

The Hope that this technology could potentially save our species from the current status quo.

Quite honestly this thread has caused me to re-evalute if i still want to spend time on ATS or looking into any of this specific subject.

For me it is not worth the time when governments spend millions of dollar for "troll"programs.

People who Lie can never be trusted , ever.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Remember WHat happent when Mckinon hacked? the nasa computers.

Remember what happent when Reality stole that nsa document

You mess with the wrong stuff, the boyz come knocking at your door. AFter i left the army i signed a ton of papers not to disclose stuff that i don't even remember now. No no ufo stuff

Yet here someone stole enough data to warrant the death penalty in times of war, or a life sentence in times of peace. Nope no cigar.

PS Silver alert for one Jeremy kenyon locker Corbell , Last seen in this forum.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Sublant

You answer the questions first Subby.

What is your 'plausible theory' on why the Pentagon states it cannot trace the leaker of the video but a handful of ufologists can?

What is it with all these orders and demands and deadlines others here - others much more accomplished in the field - (Isaac Koi), have to follow and obey?

A lot of counterintelligence investigations, which by definition are not criminal investigations, are dropped because they are deemed not worth the cost and resources needed. If you'd actually been in the G, you'd know that. Despite the mystic, CI investigations are lower threshold to open and close than criminal investigations. CI can turn into a criminal investigation - "get bumped up" - and usually at that point a lot more resources is put into the investigation.

Any evidence or statements there was or is a criminal investigation into the matter?

So, jail time for UFO/UAP leak?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Why are there only two choices?

I was merely comparing my speculation with the one you proposed in your reply to me:

“So is this all a hoax?

There are grounds to believe it is. Which should also put TTSA and others involved in perpetuating the Nimitz UFO story in a very dark light shouldn't it?”
[…]
“Or perhaps it was a hoax and TTSA are just using it to forward whatever agenda they are pursuing.”
[…]
“Or maybe nothing really happened at all. There was no Nimitz UFO incident and all the people involved are perpetuating a huge hoax.”

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So Big Tim has come out with some sound advice

As a measure of good faith that I’m open to being proved wrong about the 1961 SNIE. I’d like to point out that openly bragging about concealing or harboring persons who’ve disclosed classified info, and encouraging its release is considered Espionage under Title 18 USC Ch. 37.

twitter.com...

Interesting advice Tim

Which leaker? 2007 or the NYT’s 2017 article? With respect to the Tic Tac video, it’s been demonstrated to have never been classified in the first place. Today was the first time I’ve ever seen anyone openly say they reasonably believed the 1961 SNIE was classified.

So TFT felt like he was exposing the truth, risked being caught, and leaked the video in 2007. By TFTs posts, it sounds like he believed both the video AND the powerpoint were classified. He decided not to share the powerpoint because of personal info, to protect parties involved.
Now, all this time later, it turns out the video was never classified? Seems strange TFT wouldn't have known, had he been onboard the Nimitz, on the TS server, the supposed location of the video and files...
edit on 14-7-2020 by Chronic_Blaze because: text

edit on 14-7-2020 by Chronic_Blaze because: quote

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

It was an interesting read.

edit on 14-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze

Now, all this time later, it turns out the video was never classified? Seems strange TFT wouldn't have known, had he been onboard the Nimitz, on the TS server, the supposed location of the video and files...

We've known that none of the three videos were ever classified for quite some time now - it was just Zondo sniffing around the Pentagon's bucket of random "UAV" junk. And they were the best he could find? Naturally he claims there's plenty more junk in the bucket.

So it's depressing (well, not depressing; that would mean I gave a sh#) to see Zondo spouting the "Classified" lie again in the recent 'Newsweek' article plugging Season 2 of 'Unedifying'.

Round and round in circles... forever more... That's ufology for ya...

One potentially important question regarding the FLIR video that nobody has asked is: When was it thrown into the Pentagon's "UAV" bucket. Presumably, if authentic, would that not have occurred in late 2004 or early 2005? If it was submitted to them AFTER it's reveal via ATS in 2007, when it was soon wallowing around unnoticed on YouTube, what does that say about its authenticity, and even any connection it may have had, or not have had, with the Nimitz 'incident' in Nov 2004?

My gut reaction (that most trustworthy of instincts we all share) has always been that the FLIR has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Nimitz incident. And nothing has shaken that feeling off since. Perhaps TFT claiming that the pilot's name was shown onscreen (before he provided a link to the German filmmakers' site) was an early alarm call.

And then we have "Trevor" - Corbell's latest hero whom he promises we will hear much more from soon - who claims to have seen the REAL video rather than our infamous and rather drab 'white blob'. But is "Trevor" just another in a long line of charlatan personnel, so despised by Fravor himself?

edit on 14-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

We've known that none of the three videos were ever classified for quite some time now - it was just Zondo sniffing around the Pentagon's bucket of random "UAV" junk. And they were the best he could find? Naturally he claims there's plenty more junk in the bucket.

Yes, we have. The question is why TFT acted like they were when he obtained them, given his access...

The biggest nugget in this whole Nimitz affair right now is the powerpoint slides. They are reported to have radar and sonar data of the incident. Could it be all the CEC data? ? ? Or anything to verify unimaginable UAP movements?

Its interesting to see what has leaked (the video), and what they are telling us about the incident, versus, what we know they have (Radar+Sonar+Entire CEC view), yet are unwilling to speak of. All parties involved would have their stories authenticated with the data.
Why are journalists in "UFOlogy" reluctant to focus on this?
And why the organized campaign against whistleblowers?

Round and round in circles... Forever more... That's ufology for ya...

Sure is

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Further evidence that this story was being seeded on the internet long before 2017....

From 2013 on the internet archive .....

My UFO Encounter/Exposure While on Board an Aircraft Carrier in the Military (No Pics, Only Story)

I decided to create an account to tell this story of an experience I had while on board an aircraft carrier far from the coast of California in the Pacific.

*FIRST OFF, I am relaying information and supporting circumstances, I did not see a UFO personally. However, it is an interesting story.

I am intentionally going to be vague about certain specifics just to protect my identity, although this information was never told to be kept secret and was wide spread.

During a one or two month "work-up" on an aircraft in the Pacific Ocean, we encountered a UFO. For those that are unfamiliar, "work-ups" are training exercises in preparation for deployment. So, the ship will deploy for anywhere from 2-8 weeks and let the pilots get aircraft carrier experience.

So, we are on a routine "work-up" in the Pacific Ocean. However, this work-up involved multiple carriers and battleships in a rather large exercise. I have zero recollection of the time in the work up that the encounter occurred, but I believe it was a few weeks in.

I was attached to an F18 squadron and worked in a technical capacity, as opposed to working on the flight deck. For 3 days in a row, an Operations Officer noticed an aircraft breaching our restricted airspace. The aircraft was traveling at a low speed at around 20,000 feet. The first 2 days the aircraft was observed, it disappeared from radar after a few minutes before being able to investigate. In preparation for this aircraft, the carriers had f18s ready to scramble.

On the 3rd sighting, a formation of around 10 (very rough guess, but it was a large group) F18c&d's scrambled to the location to investigate including my Commanding Officer.

This is where the story becomes hard to believe and almost silly to tell.

According to the pilots and confirmed by a friend in intel, when they encountered the aircraft it had disappeared from sight. However, there was a large disruption in the ocean below and it was assumed that the aircraft crashed. So, the strike group circled the area and inspected the scene. OK, crazy part now, an object that was described by multiple pilots and a friend in intel as resembled a very large "tic-tac".

Sounds like the ultimate troll job, I know. So, the "tic-tac" oval object lifted from the water. Out of fear or impulse (I have no idea) our pilots decided to engage the object. After lifting from the water and sitting briefly, the object flew at a speed that none of the pilots had ever encountered. It was just gone.

The incident was not cloaked in secrecy. The entire carrier was buzzing with rumors. I was not able to see the COM/NAV actual flight recording, so I was very skeptical. Things get dull in the middle of the ocean and it is not uncommon for troll jobs. So I wasn't exactly sold.

That night in the berthing I asked a very close friend in intel if he could confirm the legitimacy of the film. Without speaking, he gestured that it was correct. So, my skepticism began to fade and that next day a group of individuals were "cod'ed" onto the carrier and they retrieved all the tapes. I can confirm they cod'ed onto the ship, but the seizure of tapes came from people that work in those shops.

Years later I had practically forgotten this experience and I was watching tv at a friend's house. The show was about UFO's and some Russian pilots were describing an experience they had and they actually released the flight footage. The object that captured on film was shaped just like a "tic-tac" and moved faster than anything in existence. If someone can find a video or pic of that doc, much love! It was on History Channel years ago.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the read. I will try to answer any questions if anyone has any! I don't want to go into details about dates, ship name, my job, etc.... although I don't think it matters, we weren't told to be quiet and it was pretty wide-spread (minus certain details I acquired through discussions)

Reddit - Nov 19th 2013

We'll come to that part about the Russian tic-tac UFO video later....

edit on 17/7/2020 by mirageman because: link fixed

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Here's the video tft is probably referring too

From the documentary the secret kgb files with Roger Moore if i remember correctly.The consensus was that the cockpit was of an f15? as opposed to a migs

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

The story was posted anonymously.

But the hoaxed UFO footage was even lifted from a documentary called "Russian Top Gun" produced by Robert E Ball
[no stranger to UFOs himself] showing a Russian Bear being escorted by US fighters.

It's around 3 mins into the documentary.

The exact link to the clip is here.

There is no tic-tac or cigar UFO there. It was added to the footage.

For someone claiming to be working on the carrier "in a technical capacity" then maybe they really didn't recognise the cockpit of the F14/F15s?

The story also claims the tapes were seized.

So how did TFT find them on the system already decoded into low resolution MPEG if the tapes had been removed?

It's sounding more and more like this story is a long planned hoax. With conflicting elements planted to cause circular arguments within ufology.

edit on 17/7/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
WE DID IT !!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

The HEAD of Intelligence committe of the SENATE.....

STATES THAT UFOs are REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join