It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Please refrain from disparaging Mr Mellon and Ms Kean.
Thank-you.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Who are you to speaking to?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Thank-you.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry too much about Mellon and Kean if I were you. They come from two of the most powerful families in U.S. history. We all know the Mellons but perhaps the Keans were even more plugged in. Here is how the New York Times described the Keans back in the 1970s:

Liberty Hall, a pre‐Revoluionary War mansion that was built for the state's first Governor, has been dedicated as a National Historical Landmark, thus focusing attention on the family that has continued to occupy it for six generations.

The family is Kean, whose political “Who's Who” is probably unmatched by any in the nation's history. A Kean (pronounced Kane) was the first cashier of the Bank of the United States, having been appointed by George Washington; two were United States Senators; two sat in the House of Representatives; one is a former Speaker of the State Assembly and another is a former Mayor of Bedminster.

Keans also have been preeminent in the state's economic life and have contributed to its military history from Revolutionary times on.

Leslie's uncle Tom Kean was the chairman of the 9/11 commission.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE NYT STORY IS FINALLY PUBLISHED!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/2V5q6Lqs9z

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The constraints on discussing classified programs — and the ambiguity of information cited in unclassified slides from the briefings — have put officials who have studied U.F.O.s in the position of stating their views without presenting any hard evidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

“It no longer has to hide in the shadows,” Mr. Elizondo said. “It will have a new transparency.” Mr. Elizondo is among a small group of former government officials and scientists with security clearances who, without presenting physical proof, say they are convinced that objects of undetermined origin have crashed on earth with materials retrieved for study.

WHEN WILL BIG LUE GET THE LOVE HE DESERVES....????>>>>>>>>>MM

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I think the Gut told you when😉.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

WHEN WILL BIG LUE GET THE LOVE HE DESERVES....????>>>>>>>>>MM

When he comes clean and admits this is one huge LARP and he's now employed as an entertainer for a company providing SERVICES ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURES.

Employees

As of May 31, 2020 we had seven employees at the company. All of our employees are employed by the Entertainment Division (TTS)...

TTSA SEC Filings

Of which Big Lue is a significant one...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Whose word do we have that any of this is real? Elizondo, Reid and Davis are the only people quoted in this piece. They couldn't get one sitting Senator to comment.

The vague Rubio quotes are from a radio interview

Also isn't the fact that you gave a classified briefing itself supposed to be classified, never mind telling the subject of said classified briefing to the New York Times???

"I just gave a classified briefing to the Senate about the pending asteroid impact. Can't tell you any more because it's classified."

edit on 23-7-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Thank-you.

Please refrain from unfounded and child-like hero worship of Mr. Mellon and Ms. Kean. Very naive.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I've not been on ATS for quite sometime (for a variety of reasons). Came back yesterday and the first thing i saw was that the site may be closing and quite imminently (sad to hear) and then saw this thread...which highlighted to me exactly why this site will be missed if it does go down.

Great work MM on the thread and questions. And great work from all the others who have contributed too. My appreciation to you all.

The FLIR, TFT et al etc has always intrigued me and I can see that at least one salesman of 'oil de snake' has been in for a drive by.

I hope ATS stays around long enough to get some answers to the very pertinent questions raised here...but, alas, it would not surprise if there ends up being more questions than started with and little in the way of answers. Too much LARP, spin, PsyOps and dark arts at work seem to make very hard, if not nigh on impossible, to get straight unequivocal answers....

...(I hope i'm wrong though)...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

...The FLIR, TFT et al etc has always intrigued me and I can see that at least one salesman of 'oil de snake' has been in for a drive by.

Funny you should mention it. Because a long time ago....

This concerns the content of a video posted above. Where things are rather confusing. Mainly due to the questionable actions of Jeremy Corbell.

For those who can't see the video, it claims Jeremy Corbell was in possession of the Go Fast video in 2016 (two years before it was released by TTSA) and is the likely creator of the Go Fast video.

**Disclaimer : I cannot verify these claims now because the video in question was deleted to 'avoid confusion'.

Here are the events illustrated in the video.

2nd Jan 2016 @01:14 GMT[UST] a video called EAST COAST 2015 was uploaded to Jeremy Corbell’s Vimeo account

9th March 2018 the GoFast video was uploaded by TTSA.

10th March 2018 @7:36 GMT a poster on reddit claimed the GoFast video had been stored on Jeremy Corbell’s Vimeo account since 2016.

“Go Fast" footage was posted 2 years ago in Jeremy Corbell's Vimeo account”

Worth to mention that "Go Fast" video released isn't entirely new, it was published in Jeremy Corbell's Vimeo account 2 years ago:…

www.reddit.com...

Jeremy proffered his explanation for this two day later @22:19 GMT on March 12th 2018.

Thursday March 8th (the day BEFORE the TTSA release), I used the replacement process on a three year old video for my Skinwalker Ranch film project. I took a file holder (a PAGE) from January 20th, 2015 and uploaded a new video. This is proof that I don’t do this for nefarious reasons… and often organize my internal structures by replacing older videos with newer ones, just as I said I do. I made a little video to show this...

But Jeremy…Jeremy! Hang on. Why did you make a video about replacing another video?

All you needed to do was show us the online log of the suspect video. Vimeo provided this feature long before you decided to delete the evidence. But despite being a film maker I guess you didn't know that!

Now when you’re replacing a video with a new version, Vimeo automatically saves previous versions to your video’s version history. The version history includes the most relevant information about each file — like the upload time, file size, and, as you’ll see below, all the review page notes for each version. If you’ve never replaced a video, here’s how to do it...

Vimeo - Dec 2017

So Jeremy deleted the video under question to "avoid confusion".

Here’s a screenshot of the timeline analysis done on that video taken from the HTML code.

2nd Jan 2016 @1:14 GMT- Jeremy uploaded a video called “EAST COAST 2015”. There was also a thumbnail trace left of that video showing a frame of the GoFast video [see video at the top this post.

9th March 9th 2018 @16:52 GMT - Jeremy “re-uploaded” this video as “2015 EAST COAST / FASTWALKER UFO / OFFICIAL DOD RELEASE”. This is the day before the Reddit user noticed the original date stamp.

10th March 2018@7:36 GMT – Reddit user says “Go Fast footage was posted 2 years ago on Jeremy Corbell’s account”

10th March 2018 @ 9:33 GMT - the EAST COAST 2015 video was modified. This is also after the re-upload on March 9th and two hours after the Reddit post above.

10th March 2018 @ 21:51 - (4:51 EST) the EAST COAST 2015 video was deleted

12th March 2018 @ 22:19 GMT - Jeremy posts his explanation on Reddit with a video about uploading a completely different video!

14th March 2018 @ 3:02 GMT the 2015 EAST COAST video was modified????.

The fact that Jeremy chose to delete the original video and all trace of what he’d done then make a video about uploading another video leaves a finger of suspicion pointing at him.

Why did Jeremy even need to upload that EAST COAST video to his Vimeo account when it was easily available elsewhere?

edit on 25/7/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Oh boy its medication time again. Perhaps Jeremy should pay us a visit here like he did recently and explain it all!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The fact that Jeremy chose to delete the original video and all trace of what he’d done then make a video about uploading another video leaves a finger of suspicion pointing at him.

Why did Jeremy even need to upload that EAST COAST video to his Vimeo account when it was easily available elsewhere?

It could be pertinent to point out to JKLC his own words in the first line of his first post in this thread

Jeremy here… your favorite haunt.

After reading this ATS thread - I want to remind you of some history, as well as direct you towards some information that I suspect will be of interest.

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Perhaps Jeremy should pay us a visit here like he did recently and explain it all!!!

Indeed. Perhaps there is a plausible explanation for this, but it doesn't seem to be the one previously postulated

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

This is just pure gold. MM, you never cease to amaze me — you’ve got your foot squarely on his pretentious neck beard.

‘Film maker’ working with a company whose products are ALLIED SERVICES TO MOTION PICTURES, yet he doesn’t understand Vimeo protocols. Fu$king EPIC!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Indeed. Perhaps there is a plausible explanation for this, but it doesn't seem to be the one previously postulated

Maybe but none one is exactly galloping by to give one.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Sublant

a reply to: neformore

2009-2010 Luis Elixondo -The man who was supposedly Director of AATIP was touting a shipping business idea around the East Coast of the US. See Never Ship Empty. Seems like he wasn't that dedicated to his day job. Or was this some kind of Studio Six like intel operation?

This is just stupid. Like saying Elon Musk isn't dedicated to his day job, whatever you think that is.

Surprised you didn't turn up earlier to be honest.

You are the forum's single line sniper. Who never posts a thread, rarely offers anything other than negative single comments, never answers questions on here that might open up yourself to scrutiny and general try to steer things away from things you don't want people to read. Welcome back Subby!

What is comparing a spook like Elizondo to Elon Musk got to do with anything?

So if you can for once offer the courage of your convictions and open yourself up to being scrutinized.

What is your 'plausible theory' on why the Pentagon states it cannot trace the leaker of the video but a handful of ufologists can?

If you don't then I'll assume you are too stupid to have one.

Good points ...... Well presented.
ATS not changed at all then?

@mirageman - if the story is fake all over, then did there meeting in Italy (which i saw on an episode) take place and was the shooting of the helicopter an real event?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: truetrigger

Elizondo and Tom really went to Italy. But, as is the way with TTSA they had hyped it up for weeks before claiming.....

.... invited into private meetings with a particular European Government on UFOs.

When in fact it was a civilian organisation CUN with no connection to any government at all.

Large Lue gave a mistake laden speech with false pics of the UFOs over DC in 1952 claiming there were mass sightings and photos. When in fact only handful of people were witnesses and there are no photos. Amongst other errors.

Then we had the story of the copter shot down by a UFO

It turned out to have been part of a hoax by Antonino Pezzino and his son Guiseppe.

After that we got shots of Zondo proudly displaying his acquisition of UFO Files Italia to Tom and showing what appears to be categorization of different types of alien spacecraft.

The pic actually came from a computer arts site where you can purchase computer modelling artwork of these UFO types. . In other words they weren't real...

American intelligence agents do not make the best reality TV stars.

Keep watching the spies.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

2nd Jan 2016 @1:14 GMT- Jeremy uploaded a video called “EAST COAST 2015”. There was also a thumbnail trace left of that video showing a frame of the GoFast video [see video at the top this post.

According to him on Reddit, the original video upload from 2016 was on "Private" and is therefore not available on Archive.org.

At Google you could also find the video with the 2016 date and a preview thumbnail:

Source: tocana.jp...

It's possible that Jeremy already had the video before the "official" release. I think it shouldn't be surprising that people like him have much more material than is publicly available.

By the way, he made some other interesting statements on Reddit back then:

I probably explained in my interviews that there is more footage of the 2004 Tic Tac events... and I might have mentioned footage of the USO that the Tic Tac(s) were “docking” with.

I hope so. From what I am aware of, there is footage of the Tic Tac UFOs and also another type of footage taken with a different system, a tactical fiber-optic system. I’m sure it’s all classified still though. Maybe one day.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join