It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update - OBAMA and BIDEN Targeted Donald Trump and Michael Flynn for Framing-Entrapment.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 99problems99

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: carewemust

They wiretapped trump tower, the pieces of sh!t had/have no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law.

Scum.

All this getting rid of our racist history BS is just leading up to calling the constitution racist and trying to do away with it.

It's too bad the Supreme Court is so antiquated. Issuing 5 or 6 rulings a year was probably fine in 1932. But now they need to issue 5 or 6 per month, and not take 6 month long vacations.

exactly

there are plenty of cases like (ex) the state gov overreach on covid edicts that justify a quick trip to the supreme court.

I think the real issue is we have supreme court justices that are just NOT PHYSICALLY up to the job.

look at Ginsburg alone.. by any job standard on the planet she physically UNABLE to hold that position.

if it were not the "job for life or until THEY DECIDE to step down" she would have been removed from her post long ago.

along with that the ego of the justices (as a whole, not maybe a particular individual or two) that alot of cases dont rise to "their particular standards".
instead of does it commonly sense seem to violate the constitution.

the sad part is the supreme court (like the senate, house and even some presidents) have long strayed from even the ideals (much less the actual words) of the constitution.

scrounger

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
Some laws aren't upheld because there is not enough prison space. 85% of criminals in my state (Illinois) are let out on early parole, or put on ankle-monitoring systems, because of jail overcrowding. The Chicago police commissioner said most of the shootings are repeat offenders who were released from jail, after only serving a fraction of their time, or no time at all.

If the violent crimes were not confined to minority/poor communities, there's no doubt that HUGE prisons would be built, to keep people safe in middle/upper-middle class sections of cities.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Good. They're corrupt as #, numbskull.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Great post! I really like your Senate "nuclear option" example. Dem Senate Leader Harry Reid wasn't thinking beyond the next Congress when he made the nuclear option legal for the Senate to use.

Now, Mitch McConnell is using it all the time to advance the Republican/Trump agenda.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Drain the swamp, kind of wonder if that is at all possible or if Trump has a plan
Maybe a surprise for everyone leading to the election

Well, for one thing, President Trump said a VERY GOOD SURPRISE regarding a vaccine for Covid-19 is coming "soon".

He knows (from multiple intel briefings) that Democrats have and are planning to use Covid-19 as the excuse for mail-in voting this fall, instead of in-person voting. Mail in vote cheating is easier than ever, thanks to technology.

Democrat leaders/MSM know in their hearts and minds that Joe Biden cannot beat President Trump, unless Biden is empowered to cheat in "swing" states, where Democrats and Republicans are almost equal in number.

The big question in my mind is, how does the DNC/MSM get swing-state governors to commit to allowing mail-in ballots for millions of state citizens?

BUT...if President Trump can get a vaccine approved by the FDA before October, the Democrats hopes for a Biden victory are soooo defeated. (Mail in voting is nixed, and Trump saved America from Covid-19!)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: 99problems99
This is all going to get so much worse before it gets any better.

Just like herpes...

It does feel like Uncle Sam has been frolicking with the seedier side of freedom lately.LOL and that beech is like a meth head with the clap, COVID, and genital herpes.

pretty sure when this is through America will continue to have breakouts, and will have to wear condoms while negotiating with other countries. Good news the Valtrex and lysine stocks will go through the roof

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Too bad we Conservatives can’t do a scrub of history on Obummer’s presidency.
It’s outrageous that Democrats just look the other way on his corruption and continue to scream at the sky over Trump.
Trumps 1st term exposed them for who they are, his 2nd term is going to prove how corrupt they are.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Soetoro deserves the needle.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Clearly Obama and his crew are guilty of treason but I suspect with the fake news media 100% on their side to sway the masses, they'll get away with it...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Speaking of getting away with it...

The Obama Administration also attempted a large-scale cover-up of what happened in Benghazi Libya, which caused several American deaths.

New DOJ documents revealed today:

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Did Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI? Yes

Did Trump fire Flynn for lying to Pence? Yes

the rest of this is only a thing, because you all have no idea how investigations work. Knowing you can catch a guy lying is not entrapment.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

the rest of this is only a thing, because you all have no idea how investigations work. Knowing you can catch a guy lying is not entrapment.

Did the FBI threaten his family? Yes .

That might change a guys attitude in plea-ing.
edit on 26-6-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My question is can Flynn and Trump sue these two in a court of law for financial repercussions? Or are they protected by office for sh!t like this?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: scrounger

Great post! I really like your Senate "nuclear option" example. Dem Senate Leader Harry Reid wasn't thinking beyond the next Congress when he made the nuclear option legal for the Senate to use.

Now, Mitch McConnell is using it all the time to advance the Republican/Trump agenda.

I dunno. I think Reid was smart enough to know it could potentially be used later by the Republicans. I think he just fell into the hype that the Republicans wouldn't gain control of the Senate again. Remember after Obama got elected there was a big "The Republican party is dead!" sentiment among Democrats. They thought Obama winning was like a watershed moment that signaled Democrats would be in power for years to come.

Worth noting, some Republicans thought the same thing about Democrats after Trump won. Don't get complacent. They're not done.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Drain the swamp, kind of wonder if that is at all possible or if Trump has a plan

That's my only hope. I've been very disappointed how none of the perps have been brought to justice during Trump's first term. Maybe he's been keeping it all in the back pocket until it will have the biggest impact, which would be this fall.

The problem is, no matter how much evidence they have and how solid a case they build, even if charges are brought and people eventually get convicted, 40% of the country will still believe they didn't do anything wrong. If CNN doesn't tell them the Obama administration did something crooked, it simply didn't happen for them.

What we can hope for is to convince enough Independents to make a difference.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Did the agents who actually interviewed him think he lied? No

Did Pence say recently that based on the new evidence, Flynn didn't lie and he wouldn't have fired him? Yes

Did Comey say his contacts with the Russian ambassador were legit? Yes

Learn to think for yourself. Everyone knows why he pled guilty, and it wasn't because he did something wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy217
My question is can Flynn and Trump sue these two in a court of law for financial repercussions? Or are they protected by office for sh!t like this?

I don't think they can sue Obama personally. Flynn might be able to sue the government for malicious prosecution or something.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I'm sure there is a plan. The first step to the plan was Flynn getting dismissed, now the gag order is gone he can speak freely.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Time for charges.
Let's see if they can ratchet up the violence in the streets.
Then it's time to establish control again.
THose who made their beds will lie in them.
Enjoy those orange pajamas!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Clearly Obama and his crew are guilty of treason but I suspect with the fake news media 100% on their side to sway the masses, they'll get away with it...

Arrest them and let's see what they can throw at us.
Then we get to throw back.
Keep biting the bull you get the horns.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join