It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of an absolute scam perpetrated on us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here are some astonishing numbers that seem to put the whole Covid-19 thing in a different light.
If true, then destroying the economy and putting 40 million people out of work was basically all for almost nothing.

I was sick as a dog the first week of March and didn’t really feel any better for about a month.

I don’t feel like crunching numbers because I am in the middle of some things here at home but maybe someone can compare these estimates to actual influenza case numbers to determine if the Covid is really more deadly than the flu, which everyone still seems to be spouting.

Again, I know these are estimates but they must have some basis in fact for them to put a study like this out.

A new study suggests that as many as 8.7 million Americans came down with coronavirus in March, but more than 80% of them were never diagnosed.
A team of researchers looked at the number of people who went to doctors or clinics with influenza-like illnesses that were never diagnosed as coronavirus, influenza or any of the other viruses that usually circulate in winter.

The team used data collected from each state by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for influenza-like illness.
The CDC uses this data to track the annual seasonal flu epidemic.
It asks doctors to report all cases of people coming in for treatment for fever, cough and other symptoms caused by influenza. "We found a clear, anomalous surge in influenza-like illness (ILI) outpatients during the COVID-19 epidemic that correlated with the progression of the epidemic in multiple states across the US," Silverman and colleagues wrote.

"The surge of non-influenza ILI outpatients was much larger than the number of confirmed cases in each state, providing evidence of large numbers of probable symptomatic COVID-19 cases that remained undetected."

"If 1/3 of patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the US sought care, this ILI surge would have corresponded to more than 8.7 million new SARS-CoV-2 infections across the US during the three-week period from March 8 to March 28, 2020," the researchers wrote.

CNN story link

www.cnn.com...

Science Translational Medicine link

stm.sciencemag.org...

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The problem with all these Numbers is ..... There has and is never going to be an honest separation of

people who died WITH Covid-19

VS

people who died OF Covid-19 - thats is where the real blurring of numbers is,

That right there should cause everyone to question what really is going on .... No need to look any further than the past 4 years and what the objective has been ...
We the People are just in the Way

edit on 6242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The media and the some politicians absolutely HATE America.

Pelosi tore up the state of the Union and they cheered it LMAO. They hate America.
edit on 24-6-2020 by 99problems99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
The problem with all these Numbers is ..... There has and is never going to be an honest separation of

VS

That right there should cause everyone to question what really is going on .... No need to look any further than the past 4 years and what the objective has been ...

Technically nobody died of Aids..its all other factors that AIDS accentuated.
Who died of Covid? nobody...but pneumonia which is a side effect...most.

Died of a heart attack...sure
but that heart attack happened due to being super freaking sick? sure...would you then be angry if they checked the Covid box for that death when it was a heart attack?

This is the conspiracy..."ermugard, they are counting heart attacks as covid deaths! lies!"
but it relates.

Now, unless you show me someone died from getting hit by a bus and it was marked as covid...I am going to stay on the dismissive side of the conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
CDC PDF on reporting Covid deaths

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot
be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances
are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it
is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as
“probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should
use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19
infection was likely. However, please note that testing for
COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible.

Who is keeping people with an agenda honest ?
Sorta like having an election worker verify a mail in signature on a ballot - - lol

edit on 6242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I know a lot of people don't follow psychics or such, but this is weird.

Right before Covid started I read a passage from a psychic regarding world events.
I will never forget what it said (I'll try to look for the exact link when I have time)

She said a virus will spread worldwide, kill a lot of people, by summer it will disappear as if by magic (When Trump said something similar I gasped, as if he read the exact same thing I did) and then the virus will come back in fall and do the same thing, and then disappear as if it never existed.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Crazy, so it pops up right after impeachment failed, and then it will pop up again right near the election.

I wonder why that is. . .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm confident that I had it mid March, but they wouldn't even test me.
Just told me to stay home for 2 weeks and that was it.
Same thing for me, I didn't feel 100% for close to a month.
Sore muscles, sore back and neck, garbage guts, I would wake up in the middle of the night and hack my brains out.
It felt like I had a hair in my lungs or something, that puldnt come out.
It sucked.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Crazy, so it pops up right after impeachment failed, and then it will pop up again right near the election.

I wonder why that is. . .

The psychic was for world issues, and not USA centric.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

VS

Also, they keep throwing out there questions about whether a person is immune after they have it, and that the symptoms can be worse if you catch it again. Are those valid concerns, or more scare tactics to keep people fearful and quarantined. It's just a lot of mixed info, it's difficult to know what/who to believe!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
No one is talking about this now, but the focus on new cases and deaths completely misses the boat on the life-long consequences for a sizable portion of the population who get COVID-19. The lung and other organ damage can be profound.

We'll be dealing with those consequences for years, if not decades.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

None of it's really worth your time to discuss.
It's all heresay.
Paid douches like Fauci, Gates, bad medical leadership and intentions, trillions in funding,
Profits, political motivations, rogue(or presented as such) politicians like aoc.
Entrenched politics in alphabet agencies.
96% of the media and 100% of the banking industry owned by one entity.
Techno-gatekeepers filtering the internet larping as companies.
A spying, anxiety promoting government.
A leader who sides on further division while wagging a flag for slow people.
A virus that is shown as a drawing.
Lung damage and death was caused by ventilation when not needed.
(Videos being scrubbed from internet asap)

There are no trustworthy sources left.
You can't even begin to make an assessment of the situation.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

There are no trustworthy sources left.
You can't even begin to make an assessment of the situation.

Can't disagree with a single word of this.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The last reasonable response I've seen on here in months

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

She said a virus will spread worldwide, kill a lot of people, by summer it will disappear as if by magic (When Trump said something similar I gasped, as if he read the exact same thing I did) and then the virus will come back in fall and do the same thing, and then disappear as if it never existed.

Appear, disappear, reappear, disappear forever. Hhhhmmmmm, sounds like she was psychically picking up on MSM propaganda.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The figures are the best we've got. It's that simple.

Pretending it is just the flu is nonsense. The flu is ALSO killing people, as well as the complications of COVID-19.

So far, the death count in the US and the mortality rate say that COVID-19 warrants attention.

So far, there isn't a 'ready' immunization.

So far, there are few effective treatments.

Hanging all your hopes on some medtech miracle is just a bad idea because it isn't real yet and the problem is happening right now.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Only 4/100th of 1% of deaths have been attributed to Covid19. All else is background noise.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
True but I am Long past need spinning numbers to know the virus is real and people will die and millions or even a Billion could all get sick between December and February .

Enough sick at one time it wont matter if every last one gets over it in a week it will make this lock down look like a test to get a idea of the real thing .

Numbers now its 8 million only 322 MILLION to go .
Hey want to go for 20 million spin away 310 million more to go .
How about saying 30 % wont get it yea that the ticket 215 million left o my number spin spin again .
OK lets add 80 % get mild flue like ( a week sick but easy sick get over it fast ) why my o my all the way down to 40 million .
Great number we are saved 40 million are sick for weeks and weeks . And we know the virus will hit poor ares harder who is running the registers ? Who is collecting the trash ? who is running the power plants ?

Numbers spin spin again problem is there is NO winning combination other then the virus just dies off on its own . But you like numbers a Billion to 1 .

Next fall winter we will see what numbers fate spins .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

We'll be dealing with those consequences for years, if not decades.

which was meant to be to begin with, im in fear of whats coming next, doesnt look good and I love to travel

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The human race on a whole will survive But our so called very very fragile civilization may not .
1.5 months down and the world is common apart at the seams now next fall winter it could be 5 months .
And it wont be complaining about mask then But about empty store shelves .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join