It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancelled for LIKING/FOLLOWING "controversial" people..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Jeez Boadicea - you said it better than I did.

If somebody tells me not to talk to/listen to another person, I'll go out of my way to talk to them. I don't go for that High School "not-one-of-the-cool-kids" Bullsh!t. I don't let other people do my thinking for me. Plus, I've been out of High School quite a long time.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CryHavoc
The Supreme Court has ruled a number of times that you have the Right to Freedom of Association.

That's in regards the government infringing on your right to freely associate, it has nothing to do with private citizens or companies.

So you think a private business can fire someone if they associate with a person the business doesn't like or agree with. Like, say... a homosexual partner?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
So you think a private business can fire someone if they associate with a person the business doesn't like or agree with. Like, say... a homosexual partner?

I think a businesses/person should do what it wants, if the actions are odious let the free market decide not to patronize that piece of s*** operation.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I think a businesses/person should do what it wants, if the actions are odious let the free market decide not to patronize that piece of s*** operation.

That only works if people find out what was done.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

In this day and age with social media? If you get tossed from a story for discriminatory reasons it gets out real quick.

edit on 27-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Has anyone tried Parler.com or Parler app,
edit on 27-6-2020 by Budman because: none

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: CryHavoc

In this day and age with social media? If you get tossed from a story for discriminatory reasons it gets out real quick.

You're assuming everyone has Social Media.A lot of older people don't Not everyone even has a computer.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
You're assuming everyone has Social Media.A lot of older people don't Not everyone even has a computer.

They're typically not in the demographic that spends the most. Additionally, stuff like that gets picked up on local news as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join