It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member, Old Lurker - On the search!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hey all! Long time lurker. Have about a decades experience doing paranormal research. Currently on a more interesting bend to study on so called "elite" individuals, specifically Nicholas Rockefeller. Will be posting about this process, findings, and sharing thoughts soon!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMysterySeeker
Hey all! Long time lurker. Have about a decades experience doing paranormal research. Currently on a more interesting bend to study on so called "elite" individuals, specifically Nicholas Rockefeller. Will be posting about this process, findings, and sharing thoughts soon!

You came at the wrong time friend. Check the threads. Peace...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMysterySeeker

Run like the wind.

It’s not worth it anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Welcome! Look forward to your contributions, but save every composition you post.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMysterySeeker
Hey all! Long time lurker. Have about a decades experience doing paranormal research.

Clairvoyance would have been a better subject. Sorry.....

Transparency On The Future of ATS

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Welcome! Look forward to your contributions, but save every composition you post.

Ever the eternal optimist! We need that...! Thnx

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

While I am not a new member, I have lurked for about 10 years and this is my first post. I have only read post and now can't stay quiet any longer. Welcome and I am excited to see what info you can bring to the table.

I am not sure why everyone seems so down on ATS right now. I haven't noticed much of a difference aside from the in political stuff in comparison to the "conspiracy" stuff that used to be so prevalent 5+ years ago.

Who knows... /shrug

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ah-ha! I just found the tread about the site possibly being no more and understand.

Very sad indeed.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Welcome! And assume we will be saying goodbye at some point in the very near future

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Welcome to this side of the fence MysterySeeker , exposing the Elites is always a worthy endeavor.

new topics

top topics

join