It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a coming global war on the Jesus followers and it's this year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Anyway that's what Jesus said that all the nations will rise against the Jesus followers.

That's easy enough to understand especially being familiar with the Albert Pike theory of global tromping, his plan back in the 17 hundreds was the pit the Christians against the Islam's.

But I've got more details on this shocking headline that's put up in the title up there so for this to happen you know socially culturally things need to get dicey in the world oh what's that you say they already are okay.

My rock hard super-solid timeline has this happening at the end of the summer maybe even the end of July with a catalyst.

Something has to spark off social unrest against Jesus followers. Hey in that going to be un American yeah that's an un American thing John Wayne and have their ass for this

Hey I guess I'm saying the social unrest going to get worse. Dangitt

Jesus quoted in scripture saying the Nations will rise up against the Jesus followers for that name sake and I'm saying we've arrived closer than we think. New? I suppose Jesus would say let your heart not be troubled for I have told you these things beforehand.

I reckon is coming according to my timeline everything else is fitting perfectly. Something's going to happen to spark it off Senpai going to come out of the sky whether it be real or fake here it comes..

Think how I feel we're going to try to catch a plane to Anchorage on July 29th.

Good luck to me huh
edit on 19-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You know will all fall over backwards if something happens on....

INDEPENDENCE DAY

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You know like with Will Smith

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yep not only that but right now we have limited evil forces you know kind of hidden evil but what I'm saying is when is catalyst comes we're going to have entities a person before our eyes that are evil that might be different

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You guys have been saying this for 2000 years.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I forgot to say the 11 timelines all fit perfectly for God's rehearsal days they're called Israel's feast days it's a perfect fit only from when we saw the great sign in heaven you know the woman clothed with the sun with the moon at her feet and a crown of 12 Stars September 2017 you write that in the margin of your Bible right by Revelation 12 verse 1 saw that saw that 2017.

But you take this timeline it fits 2017 to 2024 perfectly every detail of the 11 timeline even the 1335 days that is Hanukkah.

You go back 30 years before and you go 30 years extended Beyond Nothing fits however 2017 to 2024 dude that's a hit

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
When all your rock solid time lines don't happen, will you stop?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, according to the Apocalypse, Jesus is coming back and promises hell to all bad people.

I think he can win this.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
When all your rock solid time lines don't happen, will you stop?

I'll buy lunch fir everybody.....yes
Hey, not long to determine.....cool

Btw, I'm a scripture hacker but....ya ought to see what my forcast did on the currency market last months......most accurate forcasting in the world....harmonic elliott wave

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Did you guys see how nice I put that I could have just said walk over to the fugging window and what do you see out there

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

And they will be saying it for another 2000.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Doh!!

Always a mistake trying to speak for God.

Serious question: Was Adam (or Eve for that matter) considered to be a child of God? Or were they just God's creation?

Why ... all of a sudden ... 2,000 years ago? Ahhhhhahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yup. I forgot to include that timeline ....God kind of made it really easy didn't he.

Think about the timeline if it's every Israel Feast Day perfectly within an hour.

For instance if even let lays out the time the two witnesses well they did in the streets and rise up in the evening time an April 3 2021 talk about accuracy.

After the 1290 and the 1260 days in the five months and all that the prophecy says blessed are those who wait to see the 1335 days no prob, it freaking hits Hanukkah dead on the money. Some say Hanukkah isn't in the Bible but there's one verse in John this is Jesus attended the dedication Feast of the festival Hanukkah isn't really about candles or lights are running out of oil it's about the dedication of the Temple. Speaking of which right after the limited nuclear war say in August for Israel they should get the clearance to build the temple if they're going to have it done by December 12th I don't know.

That's kind of the job of the two witnesses to see the building of the Temple they leave right before the A-bomb of desolation.

Then when I report but only that 7 year. Matches the timelines perfectly that means something cuz we went 30 years before and 30 years after nothing but 2017 to 2024 the crowd hollers out bingo

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Look out Mama there's a white boat coming up the river. Got a big red Beacon and a flag and a man on a rail.

You better call John it doesn't look like they're here to deliver, the mail. And it's less than a mile away I hope It didn't come to stay....

It's got big white numbers and a gun and it's making big waves.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You see Daddy's Gone my brother is out hunting in the mountains.

Big John's been drinking since the river took Emmylou, so the powers-that-be left me here to do the thinking. And I just turned 22 oh, I was wondering what to do and the closer they got the more of those feelings grew

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Daddy's rifle in my hand felt reassuring he told me red means run son, numbers add up to nothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What happened to that June 12th date you had slated on the forums before?

Seems like you just keep moving the goalposts until a new transmission with different timelines beams itself into your thoughts.

Nobody knows the date when time ends.

I pray everyday that the Earth and the people of it have another chance to set things straight, maybe I'm the reason armageddon keeps being postponed.

Don't get so caught up about the horrors of tomorrow that you miss out on the beauties of creation, today.

Everyday is a gift. And I can't wait to recieve more and more gifts with you all even if some have their calendars marked for when the gift giving should end.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You said "when we saw the great sign in heaven you know the woman clothed with the sun with the moon at her feet and a crown of 12 Stars September 2017 "

When did we see that and what was it exactly? Please explain. I don't doubt you. I just want to understand better.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

God is done with the devil's bargain where in live sorrow pain guile and Malice.

It's About Time and in fact he gave the timeline he said 6,000 years and we're on year 5992

My date for global war was March 22......set in January or February

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I sure will miss these posts a reply to: GBP/JPY

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join