It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a coming global war on the Jesus followers and it's this year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

en.wikipedia.org...

The Revelation 12 sign prophecy is an apocalyptic belief that an astronomical alignment on September 23, 2017 fulfilled the first two verses of Revelation 12. This date coincided with the Autumnal equinox and the end of the Catholic September Ember Days. This theory, promoted by some Christians and Christian news organizations, proposed that a literal fulfillment of the prophecy made in the Book of Revelation 12:1-2[1] occurred on this date over Jerusalem.

The passage in the Book of Revelation 12:1-3 describes "a woman clothed with sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth." (NIV).[2] Some people believe that an astronomical alignment involving the constellations Virgo and Leo, the sun, moon, and planets Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter that occurred in September 2017 fulfilled this prophecy word-for-word.[3][4][5] The sign is also known as the Woman of the Apocalypse. Some of the most common Christian interpretations of this passage interpret the woman as Mary or ancient Israel, the man child as the incarnate Jesus and the (teknon) child being the Body of Christ, and the woman's other offspring as the Church that forms during the tribulation.[2]

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My dad believes something may happen in September. Feast of Trumpets

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite
Thank You!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I don't have a problem with Jesus as mythological figure. Or even if you want to call him historical.
I do have a problem with his followers, because they made him a golden calf that keeps people from thinking about and building a relationship with the one and only God.

To me the anti-christ is a necessary step to end idoltry.

But I guess that's the point right?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Finally!

They have been promising this war for what feels like a few thousand years.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

You said "when we saw the great sign in heaven you know the woman clothed with the sun with the moon at her feet and a crown of 12 Stars September 2017 "

When did we see that and what was it exactly? Please explain. I don't doubt you. I just want to understand better.

and honor it would be an honor to get to tell somebody Revelation 12 verse one and two there's two signs ones called the Great sign in heaven that's the woman and before you get out of verse two there's a dragon is the second sign that gets cast out of heaven and takes 1/3 of his stars with him that time everyone will see.

But you're right the first time was a miss.... like people were looking for the Rapture didn't happen and actually Jupiter exited Virgo the constellation of Virgo not quite on September twenty-three which is the date that fits the timeline but it's close.

So Revelation 1 and then I saw a great sign in heaven, that's the only place in the Bible it says that you know a great sign in heaven man that's huge .....so it says there was a great sign in heaven a woman clothed with the Sun and the moon at her feet 12 stars for Crown astronomically we saw that with a planet's Gathering up in her crown we added for five more planet into the crown area to get to the number 12 done deal.

Then she was close with the Sun that meant the sun was rising in Virgo oh by the way I think Virgo was the only woman in the heavens. So people been reading the Bible for Millennia seen that verse in there a great sign in heaven a woman clothed with the Sun and we got to see it we got to see it actually happened you can write in the margins of your Bible saw it happen September twenty-three 2017.

So that's the first sign everyone missed it just about but the second sign coming right up the dragon kicked out of heaven taking a third of his stars with him everyone will see it.

If you post the Stars down from heaven with him the Bible movie nasty grey alien stinky slimy skin frog looking grey aliens or something along that line I don't think we'll see stars falling from heaven and I think we're going to see something else up in the sky.

That's good match the great deception spoken of in Scripture to deceive even the very elect if possible.

So that woman clothed with the sun if we buy that that's Virgo with the sun rising in Virgo Jupiter spent nine months in her belly and then came flying out with the moon at her feet on that day and Crown of 12 stars in her head before the planets could just away her crown usually has four stars I think in Leo but the extra planets came in like 4 extra planets came in to give her a crown of 12 Stars amazing

edit on 19-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The neat thing is Jupiter stayed in her belly for nine months due to the retrograde.
Then in Revelation 12 the same chapter scripture speaks of the woman who is Israel is in pain to give birth to a child

Amazing

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The dragon chases her child for 10 days play Escape to the throne room gee I wonder what is that symbolic for and then he goes after the woman Israel who is fleeing because of the abomination of desolation they're escaping off to the East and the Earth opens up and swallows the dragons flood which is probably army men

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My dad believes something may happen in September. Feast of Trumpets
tell him on the Feast of trumpets the Jesus followers get glorified bodies and the Dead come out of the ground and they get glorified body but they don't leave yet they don't leave for 10 days atonement September 28th

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There's actual problems going on. Not everything is about Jesus or any organized religion, although it takes a pretty sick leader to take credit for this being any part of their plan. That's just appalling.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join