It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay In Touch, ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Now I'm excited. Just make sure TAT brings the spatula. And don't forget the thlughts.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh dear ... reddit. Not sure I want to dip my toes into reddit. That's scary.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

What really sucks is that I'll have to go back to being a full time Fact Checker for Twitter.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Oh dear ... reddit. Not sure I want to dip my toes into reddit. That's scary.

Reddit is thought controlled by the same people who call anything that goes against their hive mind hate speech. So I wouldn't count on reddit to be a very good substitute.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A truly hellish existence.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It would be a real shame to lose touch with the friends I've met here.
I like your idea about perhaps finding a suitable host somewhere that would take our sorry lot (lol).
I'll send a u2u your way, FM... hope the party's not over yet!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Once it was definitely decided thaat ATS would shut down on a known date, there would presumably be less reason to enforce the rule about not naming alternatives.

I accidentally ended up with my own Proboards forum (long story), which nobody joined; all that happens now is that I repost my weekly theology threads from ATS, and a few people show up as visitors, apparently to check out the latest one.
edit on 18-6-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Got a link?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've sent you a PM.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If ATS does in fact go down and you were willing to change it to more than just a Christian forum, I think that could work out well. Especially if the amount of people who are willing to pay to keep ATS alive over in SO's forum joined in as well. I've been members of forums with the same layout and its pretty good. I'll probably stop by there from time to time anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We should all just go to Grambler's live stream and f*** that s*** up next.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

We could always overload his radio show phones.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
We could always overload his radio show phones.

I do an amazing Jerky Boys impersonation.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I certainly have the power to create new "boards" and "categories", which could be used freely.
I've just been trying to see if I have the power to set up new moderators, in which case interested people from ATS could simply take control. That would be the ideal solution. I have a suspicion that I would have to contact Proboards management for that.
Alternatively, it is supposed to be easy to create a new Proboards forum on the link they provide. I've never actually tried it (I sort-of "inherited" that one).

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Years ago, during a DOS attack and ATS was down for awhile, some of us created a secret facebook page. Think it started as ATS downtime and became the Bunker. Met all kinds of people there, including my wife. It was a fun time, though.

Also, some members started their own sites, although I think most of these are gone now.
edit on 18-6-2020 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Omg, the Jerky Boys!! I think with enough practice I could mimic the pants unbuttoned guy. Yes, let's flood Grambler's show with Jerky Boys prank calls.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This seems like a great alternative. If this all does come to pass I would certainly do what I can to help out over there. I'm sure there are a bunch of people here that would be willing to help make it into something.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

This right here, I use it as a news aggregator for the most part. Although seeing the discourse on the news topics is also useful.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Years ago, when ATS chat went the way of the dinosaur, a whole bunch of us set up a group on Skype (actually 2 groups). Sadly, over the years the group went silent. Less and less chatter on there, but it was great while it lasted. Not sure who / if there was a mod to add people to the group. Link/s can be provided for anyone interested

Some of the people who were on this group were: CaylaXOXO, DaveSpanners, Alysha Angel, OmegaLogos, Manbehindthemask, burntehips, Kali74 (May she RIP), meyebaulzitz, pianopraze, W1LL, SmokyHaze, nixie_nox, optimus primal, blackpoisin94, General Eyes, Ahabstar, aura, Djarums, DrumsRfun and truthseeker1984.... Good times... Good times

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join