It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Good Fin ! Nice to exchange with you again.
Have been lurking here in the Shed, and have marveled at how well you have found a home here.
You have been getting support for your issues, and you have been giving and generous in supporting others.
Am not the only one who has seen your beautiful heart.
Hope you have been healthy and happy.

Don't see all of the posts though: so was wondering if you all had decided on a new site to gather, post ATS ?
( Am not super-keen on the big email chain thing. )

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just thinking about my favorite Jedi today.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Good to see you Nothin! It's been a while.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Spock a Jedi Warrior. LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello one and all!

Sending love and hugs and smiles your way.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Greetings wonderful Night Star. Nice to see you, and everyone else, as well.
Was having problems viewing ATS, and some other websites. But that seems to be resolved.

Any plans on a virtual spaghetti dinner ?
Will make my irresistible garlic-bread-with-extra-garlic, uhmmm : bread...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

YUM, sounds wonderful!
I'll get bigger tables and more chairs set up.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Is that your front porch ?
It looks warm and inviting !

Hope you are coping well in these difficult times.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

No, not my porch. Years ago I had a lot of flowers and herbs out on the porch. Wish I had pics of that.
We have flowers, but mostly greenery in pots by my neighbor. Looks nice. We share a porch. I have a couple of chairs and a small table and the landlords put flower boxes on the railings. My neighbor has her houseplants out there and a couple of chairs.

I'm hanging in there Dave. Mostly staying home as I can't tolerate the heat and humidity. How have you been?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Glad that you enjoyed that. I've done my good deed for the week and must rest now.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Night Night Blue! Sleep well.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sleep well? It took me 6 hours or so to fall asleep. In part it was a cast issue (2 more weeks of this). I'm not sure if being claustrophobic is the right term to use but I was on the verge of freaking out over not being able to move my thumb all this time. If there was a simple/safe way to free my thumb from the cast then I would have done so. Last night I felt like my wrist and thumb were swollen and needed more space but that was just my mind as it was bothering me so much.

Once asleep I had a couple of dreams. The first one consisted of being in a land where no one could learn on their own or be educated traditionally. The people only knew what they were allowed to download to their brains. This meant a lot of people didn't know anything about history or the arts. Some people knew nothing about chocolate or what it tastes like. Such horror.

The second dream is harder to explain as I have forgotten most of the details. It was something to do with me entering a very small apartment. Perhaps it was mine? It felt even smaller due to the number of people that were standing around in it. I got the feeling that they were trying to stop me from being there but an aunt of mine allowed or arrange for me to be there.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I slept very well thank you.

That dream where some people didn't know what chocolate tasted like...that was a nightmare!

Doing laundry and housework and need some supper soon.

The chimney swift birdies are making quite a racket. Bigger babies are louder. So cute.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wis if you're out there, please stop in and let us know you're ok.
And my other lovely friends too.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Stopping by for the after dinner coffee. Night, did you bring the good stuff?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hi LFABL.
Would you like a little shot of my Absinthe ?

From Wikipedia:

Absinthe (/ˈæbsɪnθ, -sæ̃θ/, French: [apsɛ̃t] (About this soundlisten)) is historically described as a distilled, highly alcoholic beverage (45–74% ABV / 90–148 U.S. proof).[1][2][3][4] It is an anise-flavoured spirit derived from botanicals, including the flowers and leaves of Artemisia absinthium ("grand wormwood"), together with green anise, sweet fennel, and other medicinal and culinary herbs.

( PS: don't tell the WHO though, because it's the same secret ingredient from that Madagascarean Covid-cure, that they outlawed, cause it threatened big-pharma's profits, or something... ) Hi-hi-hi

( PPS: just made-up that word: 'Madagascarean'. 'Cause, you know: fun ! )

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A shot now and then is a good thing. Especially if it helps expand your vocabulary.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Well here we go then: here's to the Green-Fairy: bottoms-up !

Anyone else like a little shot ?
( Usually only take 1/3 to 1/2 an ounce though, 'cause it's 68.8% alcohol, and really burns going down! )
( Don't have a fancy absinthe fountain, and don't use the 'sugar-cube' method: just a neat shot. )

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Comes in and wonders why the boys are dancing with the faeries and looking extra happy tonight. Sees their empty shot glasses on the table. Hmmm, hope they saved me some.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Your bottle is below the counter in the corner on the shelf.

Now back to my pink tutu.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join