It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh - UFOs in the Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I honestly feel like a jerk right now for how I blasted this thread.

They're fascinating topics, I was into them for years when I was younger.
Keeping it OT (On Topic): Prophet Yahweh should have them rain down fire from the heavens like Elijah did in the OT (Old Testament).

Why are great signs in the heavens never indisputable these days? It's like the prophets are flirting with us and never delivering. Only YHWH knows I guess.
edit on 15-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Yes, *that* is pretty significant in Judaic myth. You'd think he'd at least remember his own secret name, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

I'm willing to entertain a lot of strange ideas, but obviously exploitative cults are where I draw the line. They redirect and distract sincere seekers, waste their time and drain their resources. We have a limited time on Earth. I personally believe that exploiting curiosity in the divine, for personal gain, is a particularly egregious sin.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Time4Nostalgia
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Yes , there are other explanations aswell such as Chinese lanterns & drones. But I'm pretty sure prophet Yahweh knew the exact time when these satellite flares took place.

You do realize that Prophet Yahweh summoned the orbs in the daytime, not the night time.
Not that I believe in him at all, but I have never seen his do this stuff at night, always in the daytime.
That was years ago, I have no idea what he is doing now, I didn't believe it then either, but I did watch that kind of stuff back then.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bent8484

As far for seekers, if you're not seeking Yahweh you're not looking for anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I've been blessed with a tiny glimpse of his glory, once. It dissolved all my doubts, because I had no faith whatsoever, and I like to think of my maker as a friend.

This man isn't him. I want others to have a chance at finding the real thing, too.
edit on 15-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

But of course this man isn't Yahweh, Prophet Yahweh is just a nickname. He prays to Yahweh.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That's some relief, yeah, though I'm pretty sure a Rabbi would consider that nickname a bit blasphemous.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Sure, but God doesn't seem to mind it?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That's for him to say. I personally don't mind blasphemy too much. It's not a priority item.

I was on mobile before, so I didn't see your user pic was Lord Ganesha. I'm a bit confused...you said Yahweh was the only deity worth seeking, no? What's the nature of your beliefs, exactly?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was always inclined that Yahweh could of been a or is based off a UFO, seeing as to how he was often associated with the sky, along with everything else in their books, other then being a huge allegory about ego.
edit on 15-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join