It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officers across the nation. What the hell is wrong with some of you ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

My first thought was lemme see video . Watched it . and i could understand why it went down like that .

I don’t believe you you’re just defending your position. Oh crap there’s gonna be a riot Was worth every reasonable person in the US thought. You can’t be honest we’re about done .

you don't know if he has a weapon untill after the fact .

The stun gun was yellow do you know why ? It’s because they train with it to recognize which gun is which . He also had his service weapon and knew it because that’s what he shot .

He could run and pull out a gun . Cops on high alert .

That’s when you shoot especially if the gun is not yellow . When you mentioned you knew two officers earlier. I don’t believe you because of that statement .

again.... don't run ..... don't resist ......why is this so difficult to understand ?

No #

It’s not difficult at all to understand . Why is it so hard for you to address or understand my OP . It’s because you’re too busy defending yourself .

i'm not familiar with that girls case..but i'm sure if i look into the story i'lll find the holes in that story that you left out to justify your nonsense .

It happened about 20 miles from my house. I would say have at it but that’s not the point .

Did you see in the OP where I said nine times out of 10 I defend the cops ? Don’t make me out to be a cop hater and soft on crime . Because you sound like a fool .

Everyone of your post ignores my point .

My first thought was lemme see video . Watched it . and i could understand why it went down like that .

I need to address this quote again .

Pfffffft.
edit on 14-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Pay attention to the events that lead up to the shooting ...
this is what you don't do ...

but notice how polite it starts out ?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I don’t believe you you’re just defending your position. Oh crap there’s gonna be a riot . You can’t be honest we’re about done .

The stun gun was yellow do you know why ? It’s because they train with it to recognize which gun is which . He also had his service weapon and knew it because that’s what he shot .

He could run and pull out a gun . Cops on high alert .

That’s when you shoot especially if the gun is not yellow . When you mentioned you knew two officers earlier. I don’t believe you or you would have a minuscule understanding of training .

again.... don't run ..... don't resist ......why is this so difficult to understand ?

No #

It’s not difficult at all to understand . Why is it so hard for you to address or understand my OP . It’s because you’re too busy defending yourself .

i'm not familiar with that girls case..but i'm sure if i look into the story i'lll find the holes in that story that you left out to justify your nonsense .

It happened about 20 miles from my house. I would say have at it but that’s not the point .

Did you see in the OP where I said nine times out of 10 I defend the cops. Don’t make me out to be a cop hater and soft on crime . Because you sound like a fool .

Everyone of your post about ignores my point .

Pfffffft.

Did you take your meds today and wanna try that again ?

edit on 14-6-2020 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I watched the whole thing .

I don’t know why this post didn’t show last time. But I’ll copy paste and try again .

I don’t believe you you’re just defending your position. Oh crap there’s gonna be a riot was what every reasonable person in the US thought. You can’t be honest we’re about done .

Did you see in the OP where I said nine times out of 10 I defend the cops ? Don’t make me out to be a cop hater and soft on crime . Because you sound like a fool .

Pfffffft.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Pfffffft.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I don’t believe you you’re just defending your position. Oh crap there’s gonna be a riot Was worth every reasonable person in the US thought. You can’t be honest we’re about done

No ... you are wrong. I don't think riot as first thought . I think about how liberals are going to spin it , so i wanna watch video and see it before they spew their bs ... I'm sorry my mind doesn't fit your narrative ....

But really tho...

You consider yourself a reasonable person
? LOL

Yes we are done ....because you are just a another criminal apologist and i call out your bs

All lives matter including police and the criminals you love to be apologetic for

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Pfffffft.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

you pretend to care about cops. But what you say proves other wise. YOu wanna blame the cop for this atlanta shooting. But the video proves it was justified . The officer has been fired but he should sue , he will win in court.
You don't like my answers i get it , its natural to take the "ignore" path

You need to address alot of things.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

Using your knee to restrain a suspect is perfectly reasonable . Kneeling on that suspect 49 minutes cutting off his oxygen and possibly carotid artery is not in any training manual anywhere .

I’m gonna give up defending individual actions except Atlanta. Not you but I won’t be lectured in a position I agree with under the majority of other circumstances .

My OP is about Atlanta and the current environment.

In relation to what it will do to the country .

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Why was he fired ?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

It won't do anything to the country . Its a election year . After Nov. the police shootings and black on black violence will go back on shelf where its forgotten for another 4 years , rinse and repeat.

fake outrage like yours is what fuels it

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

weak democrat leaders who wanna bend over for blm ... If it wasn't a election year he wouldn't have been fired. I think he will sue for wrongful dismissal and win tho

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Not sticking my nose in - just want to throw out I believe the argument is what is "justified".

Are you saying any time someone fights the cops they should be killed?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Before I start, I agree things could have been done differently. But it is what it is. Police could let a suspected drunk driver keep going and potentially ruin other's lives, or whatever, but look at it from this perspective.

Drunk guy resists arrest. Grabs cops taser. Those things can keep tasing on their own for 30 seconds or more depending on the model. 50,000 volts for that long will incapacitate a person regardless of size.

Cop gets tasered, drunk guy grabs cop's gun. Now you have a drunk guy, who's on edge with a gun. That's a bad scenario.

I'm a big believer in personal responsibility/accountability. Sure drive drunk. Go ahead, but if you kill someone or cause them permanent damage where they can't provide for themselves or your family than every single penny you earn will go to that person.

You grab a taser and threaten to use it against someone and put their life at risk, then you better be prepared for that person to defend themselves.

That cop was going to use a less than lethal device, but that man took away that option, quite literally.

He could have avoided it if he didn't drive drunk. Could have waited until he was sober to drive.

But he didn't, and this is what happened.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

If it wasn't a election year he wouldn't have been fired

Now you can read minds ?

I still can’t get over you lying about your first thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Someone who points a weapon at a cop , justifies the cop defending him self.

play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I would not have fired this cop . He should sue for wrongful dismissal .

Remember you can walk into the hood step on the wrong mans shoes and get shot . Yet everybody ignores those

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

If it wasn't a election year he wouldn't have been fired

Now you can read minds ?

I still can’t get over you lying about your first thought.

You can't get over something that never happened... Keep peddling tho .

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Make yourself useful .

www.gofundme.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Now let’s test your reply about knowing two police officers .

Every officer I know talks about their training .

Tell me what requirements your two friends talk about ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join