It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta Police Chief resigns after Black Man shot

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Granby

a reply to: Edumakated

ok man
obviously your mind is made up

dude switched from the taser to the pistol and shot a man in the back

facts

Facts are the Police have a RIGHT to their OWN self defense. Clearly, you don't feel that way. Please, don't call the po po when you think you should because you will get mad at them for protecting you from the thugs.

Self defense does not have to mean killing someone.
Thats a fact for you

Correct, but includes the right to do so when needed.

Dude was running away.
The fight already happened

So not needed

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

ok man

facts

Facts are the Police have a RIGHT to their OWN self defense. Clearly, you don't feel that way. Please, don't call the po po when you think you should because you will get mad at them for protecting you from the thugs.

Thats a fact for you

Dude was running away.

So not needed

He was a danger to others then. you can also use a stun gun without shooting the barbs as well. You are just trolling at this point.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

ok man

facts

Thats a fact for you

Oh no if someone tries to kill me im definitely gonna kill them because to not do so invites other attempts later.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

ok man

facts

Thats a fact for you

Dude was running away.

So not needed

So i can run away and shoot at cops now?

I don't think that will EVER fly in a court of law or on the street, ever!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Charged with murder

Interesting

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Charged with murder

Interesting

Won't matter since it will be not guilty for the Atlanta Police. Maybe they could make Aggravated assault stick but I truly doubt it. If that cop in Atlanta gets convicted it will be a travesty and will start some major poop. A man always has the right to defend himself when being shot at with a deadly weapon, always. That will be the final ruling when it all shakes out. Because clearly, people have died by Taser already and some communities are banning them. There is no way to make Brooks look like he was not violently resisting arrest and shooting at officers with their own weapon he stole. Forgone conclusion.

I am sure they can get guilty's for the Cop in Minnesota and probably on the three others. .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Granby

Hey just wanted to touch base, here’s your all-knowing DA talking about how Tasers are considered lethal weapons under Georgia state law.

I know he’s the authority on it in your eyes, so I thought you’d want to have all his opinions on it.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
THAT CAR WAS NOT in the DRIVE through ! But just parked in the middle of the lot and that is why Wendys called the cops .
DWI just mite be defined as DRIVING While under the influence KEY WORD Driving .
I am The worst person to talk to about Drunk ( AGAIN key word DRIVING I believe First offence should be losing licence for a year second 5 years the 3 rd a year in jail and NO license ever again .

NOW a RESPONSIBLE person who feals they may have had to much to drink pulls into a Wendy's then falls asleep .
IS NOT DWI in no way is a sleeping MAN driving a car that is Not even running !
Being charged with DWI because you decided YOU CANT drive and slept in your car IS nothing more then another way to get money and I DONT DRINK !!!!!

The guy running away IS no danger . Someone running only thought is getting a way not going on a killing spree with a SPENT tazer no less . Now the cops have BEEN trained to do JUST this have been backed up time and time again when It was MUCH more in your face then this .
This is Not just ONE man running away in the last weeks I have seen so many police just beat random people who happened to be in the way I lost count .

So yes the cops will not be charged and have people like the replys who will keep point to JUST one thing and say LOOK the guy deserved to die because he got a tazer a guy who if had been left to his devices would have SLEPT IT OFF woke up went home .

A Guy who THEY could have walked up ran his ID which they did FOUND NO warrants which so far NON has been told of . TOOK his keys moved the car INTO a spot and said call US when you sleep it off and get your KEYS !
DWI a Sleeping man DWI in a CAR NOT RUNNING Just badly parked and even If in the drive through ( it was Not but if so could be moved ! Then TOOK THE KEYS and left him sleep it off .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
BUT i am sick of people who keep trying to make out cops are the good guys so here is one of my cop story's .
I am 54 have NEVER even been accused off a real crime in my Life s i am No wild person with a bad history .

My oldest son is a JUNKY and he started getting abusive with His wife and kids . Now I know non of you would do what let your son beat his kids ? knock the crap out of him then go to jail ?

But me i called the cops On him I wont stand by and let a full grown man hit on a woman who is so small you could carry her under your arm . So this SHORT little pice of crap cop shows Up and starts getting in my face TRYING HIS best to get me to fight with him I was the ONE who had to TALK Him down other wise I would have been shoot tazed beat who knows .

The cop was Like 5 foot 8 tops and had the attitude of being the smallest guy in school when young and feeling bullied got a badge and Proceeded to use the badge to get back at all the bully's in school . Thing is he is NOT in high school and NOW has a GUN !

TO many guys with bad attitudes and a Grudge on there shoulder become cops . To many Guys who see the chance TO play cops and robbers in real life and cant tell the difference from a game and a real person then act like they HIT HIGH score when they kill someone .

LET every last one quite then hire news ONES and TRAIN them ( LIKE back In the day TO Deescalate )

I do KNOW ONE police force that IS trained Just that way and that city has the best cops I have seen in any CITY EVER . They FIRE bad cops In that city then hire GOOD cops in 30 years only ever knew one cop on that force who was bad and one deputy who was BOTH got placed in places they had Noting to to but be bored .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...
SHOT DEAD OVER a warrant for back CHILD SUPPORT ! could have been ME could have been millions of men .
Go find teh video Th eguy was RUNNING away Nothing at all In his hands shot in cold blood the list goes on MILES .
enough of killer cops even IF it miens a higher crime rate what Difference is there from a crimil killing someone and a COP killing some one ? Both ways YOUR DEAD .
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
woman Killed www.bbc.com...
woman killed www.washingtonpost.com...
woman SHOT fox4kc.com...
How many links do you need ?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
www.nbcnews.com...
SHOT DEAD OVER a warrant for back CHILD SUPPORT ! could have been ME could have been millions of men .
Go find teh video Th eguy was RUNNING away Nothing at all In his hands shot in cold blood the list goes on MILES .
enough of killer cops even IF it miens a higher crime rate what Difference is there from a crimil killing someone and a COP killing some one ? Both ways YOUR DEAD .
en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, my understanding is that the local laws there say it's unlawful for the cops to shoot someone fleeing from them, and even with a stun gun with no cartridges. The cop was also gleeful when he shot the say and screamed "I got him, I got him". You know, when I first saw the videos, I thought the cops were in the right to do what they did but after learning more it is apparent, they were in the wrong due to how they handled it.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is another post about a man with a mega hat in it the woman making threats say they want to burn his hat and one while posters demonized them one poster reply was NUK the city . So the left wants to burn a hat the right wants to nuk a city then says the left is twisted ?

The Police got this bad because of people like the right MORE GUNS more excuses More death so in your face I linked 4 woman in 4 mints . Me i just wanted to marry have kids and watch the sunset in my now not so golden years . The right wants entire country's destroyed and cheers while people just like me are killed by the 100,000 .
To the right its a game of grand theft auto while they walk down the street watching the death .

The left is just as bad as you say the right is worse there ONLY solution is death NUK them .
This post is the same as the rest The right focus on ways To make it about this one man then ways to Justified it when There is a dozen better ways to deal with a Drunk running away with a SPENT tazer .

While the cops cheer for HITTING yet another high score .The cop cheering is enough to tell me that cop DID NOT feal in any danger .
edit on 17-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maybe the alternative "police" force these Democrat cities implement can finally focus on black on black and black on white crime.

You know the real problems.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
yes its all about the Tearble evil demarcates I use to think of my self as a Conservative then a Independent now I would rather be a left then any of these posters .
The Alternative Police Force will Be Police who DEESCALATE a problem like the video .
A Alternative that does not kill woman .

woman Killed
woman killed
woman SHOT
woman KILLED
posted above LINKS
and your ideas are good deal with stopping black on black crime white on white and so one so yes add that .
The left does have ground to stand on what ground do you stand on looks like quick sand .
edit on 18-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
the worst teh left wants to do is burn your hat and stop teh cops from killing every one .
I add that because every reply the right makes is defend the cops or Incress the cops even more MORE weapons MORE death more wrong addresses More blood .
The criminals will always be that the jobs comes with that what it should NOT come with is a licence to kill Indiscriminately .

Cops so scared that even a cell phone looks deadly should NOT be cops .
In fear of my life seams to be the police moto maybe we could add it to the cars .

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Right.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
well now maybe you can find a few as blood thirsty as you .
Always a few But the right is just opposite only a few who are NOT blood thirsty .
I could post half the inter net of sites tweets with the right calling for blood heck i don't even need to leave this site .
Funny until today i did not consider my self left or right But seeing how you choose my side I am ok with being on the side of the most people who the most times want to stop more killing .
edit on 18-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If it makes you feal better to know crazy people dont take sides they are just crazy then call them any thing you like .
It does NOTHING to lessen the fact The right wants war wants MORE cops with more weapons KILLING more people I already posted 5 links it took less then 5 mints .

I no longer have any respect for the right alest some of the left really do still care about what they protest for THE RIGHT TO LIVE . And a Few have died defending that Right .

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The right only pretends to champion life wile more cops kill the left gets tazed gassed shot with rubber bullets beat and dies to champing it .
Dies from the very cops you champion .

edit on 18-6-2020 by midnightstar because: error

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join