It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw you guys I'm going home!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Right nows the time for the haters, the fake crisis actors involved in a the bs, all the fake shills, bots whatever you call each other fembot by any chance and any other butt munch that wants to say that because I'm from UK....

I must be a BNP member.. Are you real!? Copy... I'm being happy cause my American cousin's are "cleaning the swamp" and I get grief (read my last post) Well ATS members you've got a choice clean house or face Extinction... 😔

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

Aw...c'mon...stick around.
ATS loves our Brits.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Just calm down, sober up, and get some sleep and we will talk about all this in the morning sweetie.

By the way, what is a BNP?

edit on 10-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Very well spoken . So many points to consider here.

I need to do some deep reflection on what you have shared.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
Right nows the time for the haters, the fake crisis actors involved in a the bs, all the fake shills, bots whatever you call each other fembot by any chance and any other butt munch that wants to say that because I'm from UK....

I must be a BNP member.. Are you real!? Copy... I'm being happy cause my American cousin's are "cleaning the swamp" and I get grief (read my last post) Well ATS members you've got a choice clean house or face Extinction... 😔

"
I must be a BNP member.. Are you real!? Copy... I'm being happy cause my American cousin's are "cleaning the swamp" and I get grief (read my last post) Well ATS members you've got a choice clean house or face Extinction... 😔 "

I especially like that and agree you limey cousin, sure'nuff

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well.... I read the last post you referred to.... I didn't understand it.
Maybe something was lost in translation.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok im gussing BNP is the British Nationalist Party.

I think I have decode the first cryptic clue in the OPs Cipher.

either that or BNP stands for brain natriuretic peptide.....hmm now I dont know.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Is this in response to the protests to the Bureau of Land Management

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

OK bot I was referring to Ted Cruz grilling Obamas AG and if you actually watched it you'd be happy to if you wasn't controlled op

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeh but come on man, I'm happy about u guys cleaning house and I'm getting stick off certain peeps.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

What Agenda 21?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Didi mao, DiddyC, didi mao!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This off topic post removed to prevent thread drift....
edit on 10-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ummm...did he see...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ah stop being a winger will you, remember this horses for courses, I crack jokes (well sarcastic and slight that our US cousin's usually don't get or if they do take the wrong way sometime's quite often on here, I have had some people having almost tantrum's on occasion with some comment I have made but mostly they are good soul's, they are us after all regardless of were they were born or what colour there T'Shirt is or what size shoes they wear so let's give them a break.

I say horses for courses because there are umpteen sites on the net and there are plenty of English chatroom's and posting sites out there but guess what they are just not popular since we live in an internationalist age, I mean I would never make disparaging remark's about anyone so leave burying your head in the sand to the Aussies (could not resist though that's actually probably African's or something ostrich are African right and emu's are Australian and more likely to be hit by a Kenworth road train than bury there head in the sand) will you and stay for some more fun, if people don't get you then don't take it so personal, if they do well you still have no right to take it personal if they don't agree it's a big world and even our own country has what is it now over sixty five million soul's or so and only one of you (And no I don't divide it because of some lunatic's soccer affiliation or religion or hatred of the Tory's Britain is ONE country to me not four of five or how ever many the petty bureaucratic scumbag's want to divide it into, divided we FALL and only United can we stand (that is not at you I just went off on a tangent thinking about the crook's that are dividing our nation for there own end's having successfully started ultra right wing neo fascist cult's north and south of there imaginary border to drive there own agenda which is ultimately more power for themselves not there re-imagined nations but themselves and there click of private enterprise investors that will find a way to gain from such a break up of our nation.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The bait has been set you have been recognised. Await us.. 😎

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I know but wow. Thanx for the words bought me right down. I need you on speed dial 😀

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'd say that the great posts on here far outweigh the poor ones. I suppose you just get used to the odd hiccup mid-thread.
There's some very good humour here too....even if it's aimed at you occasionally.
Don't take it personally.

I wouldn't say I'm going home. I'd say RESPECT MY AUTHOROTOYYYYY!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I thought you were leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
“If winners never quit, and quitters never win, what idiot came up with quit while you're ahead?”

Unknown

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join