It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like there will be some justice in MN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
While it seems that the local police are being pretty lax on those that are destroying the urban area of the state, the feds don't look to be so casual with regard to the hundreds of structure fires and looting that has taken place.

The ATF is primed and ready to do a roundup and hopefully prosecute as many as possible that they can link to the fires and destruction of the city.

"ATF releases photos, videos of persons of interest in Minneapolis riots"
www.fox9.com...

And as of about 2 hours ago(the above releases were about 5 hours ago).

"Tips lead to 2 teens charged with arson of St. Paul nutrition store amid riots"
www.fox9.com...

Seems many in the riots were spared from state charges due to inept city leaders.
Their prize seems to be federal charges instead, I'm sure they are much happier with their winnings.

Something about stupid games and their prizes....?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yep!
Time to enforce the law.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yea! Bring in the Feds! Remember Ruby Ridge!

It should be noted however:

This included a report from the Brooklyn Park Police Department, which had responded to a dispute at Frey's home on the morning of May 30.

Coordination of efforts is good. And the Feds do generally have greater resources at their disposal than local authorities.

edit on 6/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Been wondering what your take would be on this.
Didn’t you say you were waiting for the whole ‘thing’ to burn down?
The outhouse or whatever you called it..it was a few months back maybe longer.

I believe it was mentioned more than once....maybe in one of your scotch reviews?

# 1115

edit on 9-6-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Fed is not about playing games. Many of these cases have video and cell locations of perps. They already caught some of them barely trying. These criminals are some of the dumbest people in the country. It won't be that hard to start hauling them in.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I hope they find those people and throw them in prison and make them work in prison. Just can't let them work in the kitchen, prisoners might riot if they are always getting burnt food.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This included a report from the Brooklyn Park Police Department, which had responded to a dispute at Frey's home on the morning of May 30.

Coordination of efforts is good. And the Feds do generally have greater resources at their disposal than local authorities.

Please link for me where in the Ruby Ridge incident they burnt stuff down, looted stores and beat people to death.

Thank you in advance...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My bad.

ATF is now all good.

Next up, enforcement of federal pot laws?

edit on 6/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
While it seems that the local police are being pretty lax on those that are destroying the urban area of the state, the feds don't look to be so casual with regard to the hundreds of structure fires and looting that has taken place.

The ATF is primed and ready to do a roundup and hopefully prosecute as many as possible that they can link to the fires and destruction of the city.

"ATF releases photos, videos of persons of interest in Minneapolis riots"
www.fox9.com...

And as of about 2 hours ago(the above releases were about 5 hours ago).

"Tips lead to 2 teens charged with arson of St. Paul nutrition store amid riots"
www.fox9.com...

Seems many in the riots were spared from state charges due to inept city leaders.
Their prize seems to be federal charges instead, I'm sure they are much happier with their winnings.

Something about stupid games and their prizes....?

This OP is eerily like one posted at the last BLM riotfest. Furgason a couple'a few years ago, in wording and composition

edit on 10-6-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Finally some of these little darlens will get the attention and a participation ribbon they once never dreamed of.

When they come out of club fed with gray hair and a life wasted behind bars maybe they will realize there are consequences for their actions.

I am just sorry they were not shot on the spot for burning something down that someone else built and paid for.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You are right. These kids shouldn’t be harassed. They were just blowing off a little steam.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Here in Louisville the local police have caught several looters and vandals without any help from the feds and in a separate issue the state police discovered through various video footage and forensic evidence that a man thought shot by the metro police during rioting was not only shot by National Guard but had shot at them first- not once but twice.

Video surveillance being all over the place along with people using their phones to record anything and everything has actually done something helpful for a change.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I would wager state officials knew fed charges were coming. They knew there was little need for them to do anything.

So they spun that into 'release everyone', 'no harm done', 'we need to improve', yada yada, yada.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
CBP was flying a predator drone above the city for several days. I can only imagine they were tracking cellphones and IP addresses. Not too hard to cross reference those with CCTV footage and round up the trouble makers. People seem to forget they are being tracked every second of every day.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

My bad.

ATF is now all good.

Next up, enforcement of federal pot laws?

Ah how phage has fallen, all the way down to false equivalencies. Rest in peace

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I have no respect for this feckless bot anymore ^^^^

edit on 10-6-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ruby ridge and today's Minneapolis are not even close to the same situation. And you know that.

edit on 10-6-2020 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join