It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographer for White House child sex ring arrested after Thompson suicide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Akilles,

when you have a list of extremely dirty -- and yet unproven -- accusations... you're dealing with either a hoax or propaganda that is aimed at people who just don't get how one man's howlings are not the same thing as real, documented evidence.

What we have here are some absurd claims that have been made with 'evidence' that just doesn't check out. Actually... there's no evidence to check out at all.

That's the good thing about America! You can say anything. Propaganda, accusations, and... truth! How to find out if it's the truth? Get off your lazy arses and DIG! We got a guy who was a male prostitute who named some names. Checking out his story is a start.

This is the same freekin way the story about the American cops, while in uniform, and at the police station, who gang raped a guy first broke! The guy who got gang raped went to every paper saying he got gang raped by cops who were in uniform, at the police station.

"Oh dear me, it's just the howlings of one man! Making an extreemly dirty accusation! That would never happen!" is what Americans said. Majority of them Republicans.

Guess freekin what? It turned out his story was true! 1 newspaper finally made a tiny story. It got more intrest. Other people wouldn't let it die, until the truth was found out. 1 piece led to another piece led to another piece. Until there were too many pieces and the cops finally admitted it happened. They still stalled admitting they raped the guy.... "Oh it was just consentual sex!" the cops said! Can you freeeeekin believe that! More digging happened until they admitted it wasn't consentual sex.

It ended with the cops picking a fall guy. But someone got punished. And the cops were forced to admit a man was raped at their police station by a cop(s) in uniform. Who was on duty. The man later sued for 7 million. And won.

IMHO the whole police station should've been fired, and jailed for 1 year. And the cops picked out by the man, and on the station video, should've been jailed the same amount of time that a citizen who rapes a man or woman would recieve!!! No way 1 cop raped the man (in the police bathroom) and no one else knew about it. Hell, it's impossible for him to hold the guy down with 1 hand, while using 1 hand to line up the guy's cornh--- while he raped the guy. The guy who got raped by the cop was struggling too! (I think any guy would struggle if a cop tried to rape them! LOLOL!). A woman could maybe be held down by 1 hand, cuz she doesn't have as much physical strength. But a guy is roughly even with another guy in upper and lower body strength. He'd have more strength cuz he's fighting to not get raped.

"Impossible" things do happen. have happened, are on record of happening. And will continue to happen.

Super-conservative Rush Limbaugh is a illegal drug user, and illegal drug pusher. "Impossible!" said everyone. Majority were other conservatives who said no way! There's no evidence. But a few people wouldn't let the story die. 1 piece led to another piece led to another piece, and guess what? Turns out it was true!
He won't get punished as hard as Joe Q. Citizen would if Joe was doing the same illegal drugs as Rush Limbaugh was, but he got caught, its on record.

-------------------------------
Is George Bush Sr. and George Bush Jr. having sex with little boys?
Are other politicians having sex with little boys?
So far we have:

1. One male prostitute who says its true.
2. A few major newspapers printing tiny, tiny, stories that there's enough pieces so far, to force these few major newspapers to send reporters to investigate. Nothing's been proven 100%, or disproven 100%.

Americans who're Republican fear it'll end up being true. Just like they feared it'd be true cops in uniform, on duty, gang raped a guy inside their police station, in the bathroom the cops use. Just like they feared it'd be true their beloved super-Republican radio talk show guy Rush Limbaugh, used illegal drugs, and forced others who worked for him.... to buy it for him.
They fear that they'll know for sure Republicans are corrupt politicians. That Republicans don't care about them. That the only answer is maybe an independant. Like Jesse Ventura did when his party crushed the Democrats and Rebublicans.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

[edit on 2-4-2005 by slave]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just a reminder of where *some* peoples paychecks come from.

(second line... for the haters.)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This may sound far-fetched, but I assure you, it is true. Rusty was a cellmate of mine here in Lincoln in February of 2005. We were in cell A2-26 at Lancaster County Department of Corrections where I was lodged for a crime. Unfortunately. I have since grown up. He told me a lot of things regarding the Franklin scandal and I thought he was delusional at first. Then I found out he was not telling stories. Everything he told me was supported in news broadcasts, books, and videos. It made me realize that a lot is really swept under the rug right here in my area. I know where Rusty lives and I have talked to him some since. I enjoy searching for the truth. But is there anything or anyone to trust?

~Mick

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by takemeout

I probably shouldn't even acknowledge this post since it was typed without much knowledge on the topic. As I stated before, personally knowing Rusty, it is a false idea that he is a pedophile. There is so much more than meets the eye and when an individual is caught in the middle or stuck in the middle, rather, it becomes dangerous to that individual and it is difficult to know just how to go about dealing with the issue. Fear can be paralyzing.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mickd1337

I am trying to track down Rusty, to see if he still has some photos - all I find is recent obituaries for similar names. Any idea where he is, possibly hiding?

These 'cockroaches' got me long ago and the infections still make my life a living hell. "They" took my past, destroyed a very very great musical carreer. I can not let them take my future, if any.
T. Gordon Anderson - google it for my photos and videos - while recent cyber and physical attacks have forced me to suspend my website.

and yes - this DOES relate to the JFK thing - AND the fire and destruction of evidence at the JFK library at the very same minute as the Boston Marathon things. This goes all the way to the SKY - from the project code name "Black Rose" - gross? code name for G. Bush the elder - "The White Rose" or so they say...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Bush SNR will likely die this year. And with Jeb putting his hand up for 2016, this Brownstone child rape story will show up more and more.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join