It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Backtracking begins: The WHO admits asymptomatic Covid transmission is very rare

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i wonder what's next. give me those 3 months of my life back

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

And what if that death toll of 110k was greatly exaggerated? Since there's ample evidence of deliberate embellishment, wouldn't that number start to resemble the normal seasonal flu numbers?

Let's not forget medical malpractice -- both denying medical treatment until people were turning blue from lack of oxygen, and healthcare providers' cowardice in refusing to treat with non-invasive CPAP and BiPAP units.

How many people died due to lack of proper treatment or improper treatment because of the manufactured panic? We'll never know.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

(IMO) The World Health Organization (and Dr. Fauci) knew that Covid-19 was not easily transmittable by Asymptomatic individuals long before this week.

The reason they're telling what they've known NOW, is to get ahead of the fact that the Protests and Riots will NOT cause a huge spike in Covid-19 cases. And, to encourage the protestors/rioters to continue without fear of spreading Covid-19 to their parents/grandparents.

Yes -- I think that's exactly what's happening too.

There were a few OPs written about events that should have created huge numbers of infected... an easily tracked cluster so to speak... and that never happened. The one that I wrote was about the infected person at the CPAC conference in late February/early March. That event alone should have resulted in massive numbers of attendees being infected... it never happened.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The left is heart-broken about that too.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There's my belly laugh to start the day!

Thank you!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: carewemust

(IMO) The World Health Organization (and Dr. Fauci) knew that Covid-19 was not easily transmittable by Asymptomatic individuals long before this week.

The reason they're telling what they've known NOW, is to get ahead of the fact that the Protests and Riots will NOT cause a huge spike in Covid-19 cases. And, to encourage the protestors/rioters to continue without fear of spreading Covid-19 to their parents/grandparents.

Yes -- I think that's exactly what's happening too.

There were a few OPs written about events that should have created huge numbers of infected... an easily tracked cluster so to speak... and that never happened. The one that I wrote was about the infected person at the CPAC conference in late February/early March. That event alone should have resulted in massive numbers of attendees being infected... it never happened.

Not too mention we had the cruise ships as floating experiments to observe.

All us skeptics were correct from Day 1.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

And the who recognizes that now. And admitted they learned. So what's the problem? What if asymptomatic transmission was common? What would you say then.

This reaction of I told you so is part of the problem. Attacking in hind sight brings nothing to the table.

I thought this virus was a Jewish, Bill gates, Chinese communist plot to start their new world order with the lizard people overlords coming out from the hollow earth.
All orchestrated by the WHO.

Now it's nothing? Now the who admitting their learning and wrong in some areas is some how like 'oops the gig is up guys!'. Yea right...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: tanstaafl

And the who recognizes that now. And admitted they learned. So what's the problem? What if asymptomatic transmission was common? What would you say then.

This reaction of I told you so is part of the problem. Attacking in hind sight brings nothing to the table.

I thought this virus was a Jewish, Bill gates, Chinese communist plot to start their new world order with the lizard people overlords coming out from the hollow earth.
All orchestrated by the WHO.

Now it's nothing? Now the who admitting their learning and wrong in some areas is some how like 'oops the gig is up guys!'. Yea right...

No, it is more like WHO telling us that 2+2 = 5 because their fancy model said so. we keep trying to correct them saying it is 4, but no one wanting to believe us because we don't have a Ph.D. Only after none of their sky is falling predictions come true that now they count on their fingers and acknowledge that 2+2 did in fact equal 4.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Who is we?

Considering its rather rare that a coronavirus is labeled as a new strain, made it unknown. Either way, it's quite clear there are those who will deny everything experts say, so there's no point on arguing anymore.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Not too mention we had the cruise ships as floating experiments to observe.

All us skeptics were correct from Day 1.

Yes! I'm glad you added that! If this virus were half as bad as we were told, we would have had virtual ghost ships sailing the high seas. That didn't happen either.

Just a little common sense and a basic understanding of how viruses work is all it took to see this wasn't what they were telling us. The proof was always in the pudding.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They jacked the +$4T out of the US govt. so mission accomplished. Go back to normal, you suckers.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The Backtracking begins: The WHO admits asymptomatic Covid transmission is very rare

And then we have:

Study: Prevalence of Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infection

It has been suspected that infected persons who remain asymptomatic play a significant role in the ongoing pandemic, but their relative number and effect have been uncertain. The authors sought to review and synthesize the available evidence on asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection. Asymptomatic persons seem to account for approximately 40% to 45% of SARS-CoV-2 infections, and they can transmit the virus to others for an extended period, perhaps longer than 14 days. Asymptomatic infection may be associated with subclinical lung abnormalities, as detected by computed tomography.

Article: Nearly Half of Coronavirus Spread May Be Traced to People Without Any Symptoms

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I guess we should expect to see a huge spike from the rioting in about four days. Correct?

What do you recommend? Another big lock down?

You'd love that.

edit on 9-6-2020 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Too late.

They've already started holding youth baseball tourneys with 150 or more teams in this area. Life is going on.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TomLawless

Too late.

They've already started holding youth baseball tourneys with 150 or more teams in this area. Life is going on.

The kind of usurped the Covid hysteria with the BLM protests. Most rational thinking people are like 'You are telling me I can't send my kid to school, but these protests are ok? GTFOH with that BS." THey are seeing through the propaganda now.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

My sister who's a Nursing supervisor working on a COVID floor... had a neighbor tell her that he didn't believe in the COVID nonsense and it was just old people that were susceptible. Meanwhile she has people in this guys age range, on her floor, with COVID...

So I dunno... people are getting weirder and weirder...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

My sister who's a Nursing supervisor working on a COVID floor... had a neighbor tell her that he didn't believe in the COVID nonsense and it was just old people that were susceptible. Meanwhile she has people in this guys age range, on her floor, with COVID...

Yeah, as with any illness, there is always a chance that if you get it, it will put you under, but that chance gets vanishingly small the younger and healthier you are until you might as well buy a lottery ticket.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
People have to be convinced to get back to normal living, so the new narrative is it's safe to start living again and less scare mongering.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The data doesn't support that...

Vast majority of COVID victims are elderly and have significant prior heath issues. Even when someone is younger, they generally have significant health issues (usually extremely obese).

Something like 40-50% of victims have been tied to long term care facilities.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, as with any illness, there is always a chance that if you get it, it will put you under, but that chance gets vanishingly small the younger and healthier you are until you might as well buy a lottery ticket.

The issue is they frighten people unnecessarily.

The reality is that young healthy people are not out jogging on Monday, catch Covid, and die... HOwever, that is how they have made it appear by not actually telling people the truth about the data.

MOst people would go ape sh*t if they knew hardly anyone under 20 has died.... so why have we shut down schools? Regular flu is more deadly to younger people than Covid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join