It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Caught Faking It Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Full title : CNN Caught Faking It Again – WH Official Disputes Latest #FakeNews on Trump Calling Active Duty Military to DC
Wow I have seen all kinds of stories about the call for active duty members to come to Washington D.C. to quell the riots on Trump's orders but evidently it was just another fake news story. Of course if CNN runs a negative story other like minded news outlets will run with the story and add their own twist to get a headline.. Hard to know who to believe, but CNN for me, is not worth a glance at anything they put out.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

CNN reported on Saturday the President Trump wanted to call up 10,000 active duty troops to quell the violent leftist rioting, looting and arson on the streets of Washington DC.

Leftist protesters rioted, looted and torched the historic St. John’s Church in Washington DC last week.

This is FALSE. I was in the mtg. @realDonaldTrump very clearly directed DOD to surge the National Guard – not active duty- after nights of vandalism & arson in DC. It worked, & we’ve seen powerful, peaceful demonstrations since.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well, to be fair it's a she said/she said scenario. I don't trust CNN and I don't trust Trump so it's two dishonest Karens in a Mexican Standoff.

Maybe we could build a wall or something.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'm surprised CNN didn't report Trump called in an air strike on protestors.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I am not responding to argue with you. I just want you to know that some of us don't watch CNN and some of us don't hate Trump.

I didn't get my changed view of Trump because of opinion pieces or news. I heard Trump speak during his numerous press briefings. My view changed after what I heard come out of his mouth.

I don't have a Twitter or Facebook account, so I don't follow Trump on social media. Last night I read some of his Twitter posts linked from a thread here on ATS, and his Twitter account did nothing to make me feel better about him.

I heard what Trump said, I don't need someone else to tell me what he said. I know how what he said made me think and how it made me feel. I don't need the media to tell me that either. For me Trump's problem isn't the media. Trump's problem is that he doesn't know when he is winning and he doesn't know when to shut up.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They kind of did, concerning the use of helicopter rotor-wash to disperse protestors.
They dropped air on them.... oh, the horror.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, to be fair it's a she said/she said scenario. I don't trust CNN and I don't trust Trump so it's two dishonest Karens in a Mexican Standoff.

Maybe we could build a wall or something.

I’m still in support of a wall. Just not where Tump wants it. I’m thinking around DC.

And to the OP that “news” source actually has pundit in its name. Maybe take all that with a very fine grain of salt just like CNN.
Just sayin man

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Rotor-wash isnt the only issue from hovering low over protester. Helicopters have a nasty habit of being unstable at low level and the lower you are in a copter the less options you have to put it down and if the only place to go is straight down into people, well... I dont think I need explain how bad that would be.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

They kind of did, concerning the use of helicopter rotor-wash to disperse protestors.
They dropped air on them.... oh, the horror.

Obviously Trump's diabolical plan to assist the spread the Chi-com Virus among the protestors.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Rotor-wash isnt the only issue from hovering low over protester. Helicopters have a nasty habit of being unstable at low level and the lower you are in a copter the less options you have to put it down and if the only place to go is straight down into people, well... I dont think I need explain how bad that would be.

Since nothing bad happened, we have to wonder what terrible thing could have happened.
I guess that's why we have to disband police forces... they have guns which could go off.

I hope no one thinks about the fact that cars can run over people, or we won't be allowed to own them either.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The media tells you how to think and feel . Get with the program

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
He doesn't speak like a politician so you're not used to the way he talks. If I disliked someone because of the way they talked, I'd be called names (i dislike people becauseof their character FWIW) . Food for thought.

The sooner people catch on to mockingbird media, the sooner we may get real, unbiased news.

edit on 8-6-2020 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
CNN never conducts a poll on itself.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
During the first couple of days of broadcasting the riots, I watched in Atlanta as a large grouo was out in front of CNN, pushed back an intersection by police and two MRAPs with men at the ready with tear gas launchers.

That SAME day, all of the sudden those forces were gone and the crowd was practically at the threshold of the building taunting and throwing things at 10 officers and the reporter in the lobby.

So you mean to tell me that all of those forces were pushed back?? Where did they all of the sudden disappear to? They had armored cars and busses standing by right there and it all disappeared....

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So, CNN getting singled out again, quite unfairly really since CNN is more trustworthy than much of media, so let's just see who else reported on that story,

Trump demanded 10000 active-duty troops ... - CBS Newswww.cbsnews.com › news › trump-demanded-10000-a...
1 day ago - Trump demanded 10,000 active-duty troops deploy to streets in heated ... En route, they received a call to come to the White House to give the ...

White House wanted 10k active duty troops to quell protesters ...edition.cnn.com › 2020/06/06 › politics › white-house-10...
1 day ago - The White House wanted to have 10000 active duty troops on the ... as dire circumstances -- for calling in active duty troops could not be met, ...

Trump wanted to deploy 10000 troops in ... - Reuterswww.reuters.com › us-minneapolis-police-protest-troops
1 day ago - WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his ... Pentagon leaders scrambled to call governors with requests to send Guard forces ... “Having active duty forces available but not in the city was enough for the ...

How Trump came to the brink of deploying active-duty troops ...www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › 2020/06/05 › ho...
3 days ago - President Trump came closer to the brink of ordering active-duty military troops to ... Esper, Barr and Milley all opposed the active-duty troop call-up, while Pence took Trump's ... We need 10,000 troops up here [in Washington].

Trump Wanted to Deploy 10,000 Troops in Washington D.C. ...www.nytimes.com › reuters › 2020/06/07 › 07reuters-mi...
19 hours ago - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at one point this past week he ... to call governors with requests to send Guard forces to Washington. ... "Having active duty forces available but not in the city was enough for the ...

Trump demanded 10,000 active-duty troops deploy to streetswww.msn.com › en-us › news › trump-demanded-100...
2 days ago - If these governors didn't "call up the Guard, we'd have (active duty) ... they received a call to come to the White House to give the President an ...

White House 'wanted to deploy 10,000 troops to Washington ...www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-8395777 › White...
2 days ago - Revealed: Trump 'wanted to deploy 10,000 active duty troops to ... in the White House Rose Garden where he threatened to invoke the 1807 ...

Trump demanded 10,000 troops be deployed to quell protests ...www.businessinsider.com › trump-demanded-10000-tr...
1 Jun 2020 - .... Trump got into a shouting match with a top Pentagon official after demanding ... The president wanted the military engaged in quelling the anti-racism ... In the end, 1,600 active-duty troops were deployed on standby in the US ...

White House wanted 10k active duty troops to quell protesters ...fox47.com › news › local › white-house-wanted-10k-a...

So far it has only been Barr who said Trump didn't have a shouting match with the Pentagonians, and that Trump didn't ask for 10,000 men,

Barr says Trump never demanded 10,000 active-duty troops ...www.politico.com › news › 2020/06/07 › barr-trump-a...
1 day ago - "The president never asked or suggested that we needed to deploy regular troops at that point," Barr said in an interview with CBS' "Face the ...

Even The TelegraphIndia reported on the story....lol:

So the OP sincerely believes Billy Barr, who's someone you couldn't trust as far as you could throw him. Ah well!
edit on 8-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Pyle

Since nothing bad happened, we have to wonder what terrible thing could have happened.
I guess that's why we have to disband police forces... they have guns which could go off.

I hope no one thinks about the fact that cars can run over people, or we won't be allowed to own them either.

Yes, we are supposed to replace cars with bikes.... you know all those Agenda 21 bike trails they have been building with mega buck.... they put one in our area, only it goes so far a mere couple miles.....it's supposed to stretch all the way to a major park.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's possible that the news people just didn't feel like delineating the difference between the National Guard and regular military. Active duty sounds great cause when the National Guard is called up, they would be active duty??? Im not a military person but I can see how these media outlets can parse words to have a meaning..... just like ar 15s are so scary and sound just like "assault rifles" the military would use.

to call governors with requests to send Guard forces to Washington

Interesting.....that's from your post. so the individual states would be required to send their own "active-duty" NG...... doesn't the Pentagon have their own "active-duty" people????? It says " GUARD FORCES".
edit on 9-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

With Covid19 bombs.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychedelicJ
During the first couple of days of broadcasting the riots, I watched in Atlanta as a large grouo was out in front of CNN, pushed back an intersection by police and two MRAPs with men at the ready with tear gas launchers.

That SAME day, all of the sudden those forces were gone and the crowd was practically at the threshold of the building taunting and throwing things at 10 officers and the reporter in the lobby.

So you mean to tell me that all of those forces were pushed back?? Where did they all of the sudden disappear to? They had armored cars and busses standing by right there and it all disappeared....
Blue states are probably ordered by Pelosi to stand down so that rioters can loot and burn and cause mayhem. I have stated already that Cloward and Piven Strategy is in action here.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
President Trump tells it HOW IT IS.

Sweet and to the point: twitter.com...

After November 2020 comes the PAIN.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did you see the replies on that page? Omg..... blaming the riots and the deaths of covid 19 patients on Trump. Sickening and so deluded.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join