It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Caught Faking It Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I stopped reading once you called CNN trustworthy vs other media LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The elephant in the room is he was calling for the National Guard to put down the riots and looters since the local LEOs could not stop the arson, looting and property destruction, NOT the protests. So every lib here is perfectly fine with allowing the rioting, arson, property destruction and looting, that is the only assumption that can be made.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Your assumption is 100% spot on. That is why the radical left wants to defund police departments all over the country.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump tells it HOW IT IS.

Sweet and to the point: twitter.com...

After November 2020 comes the PAIN.

The replies to that Tweet are striking. There are so many profound examples of ignorance, like claims the president "ordered" protesters to be killed, or the assertion POTUS is responsible for unemployment. As if the governors aren't individually choosing this for their communities, as if POTUS is the originator of the virus, as if the broad majority of our leaders and even peers weren't just echo chambering about our own safety being a worthwhile tradeoff a few weeks ago.

We all find the death of George Floyd to be indisputably horrid. I haven't seen a single affirmation anywhere that it wasn't. But this recent turn of events--the revelation of just how brainwashed entire communities of the population are even after all they've just seen--is an indictment of how hopeless our political situation has become. Words aren't working because their meaning is being directed by trending AI bots, media conglomerates, and professional pundits. Protesting has lost it's meaning because the only changes that've been honored under it in recent memory were already in motion.

The turning point for me was a series of Facebook posts left by a person I thought I respected. I am caucasian. One of my parents is ex-LEO. In three posts, that person demonstrated their willingness to burn my neighborhood down, rob me, and kill my family, all over labels and supposed misgivings that neither my nor my family have ever engaged in. If I am bleeding out in the street after being beaten by a mob, they will stand over me wagging their finger and telling me it's my fault. This was somebody I considered normal, and even approachable, days ago. Now I think this person wishes my ruin or death. They've all but said as much. And if the casual brutality being peddled is any indication...there are many even in my own neighborhood who will rally to join this person.

Make no mistake, I am not a violent person. I regard armed force as a last resort. But it's occurred to me that unless some act of Providence deflates the echo chamber and overturns the present state of things, violent conflict isn't going to go away once everyone forgets about Mr. Floyd. Extreme bloodshed is a probable certainty now. And Biden would never be a strong enough leader to stop it even if he wanted to, which his handlers of course, won't allow.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Greenfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2020 by Greenfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 727Sky

Well, to be fair it's a she said/she said scenario.

One party quote some vague unnamed source to which they themselves didn't even talk. They quote someone else's vague unnamed source.

The other party were there. In the room.

For those keeping scores, that is Alyssa: 1 CNN: 0

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

So it still boils down to believe CNN or believe Trump's cabinet.

Yeah, pretty much the same for me, neither is trustworthy.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
CNN is more trustworthy than much of media,

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think Dr Goebbels said "if you tell a enough time it becomes the truth". So just because talking heads said it doesnt mean it went down that way.

www.bbc.com...
Cnn caught fibbing

www.marketwatch.com...
Cnn's top journalist recipient a bunch of hot air..

youtu.be...
Cnn charles laco pretending to be in Saudi Arabia during desert storm. Clearly on a sound stage.

I'm sure plenty of other networks are guilty of the same. Not just "against trump" but pushing whatever agenda tptb would like.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
CNN is more honest and accurate than President Trump

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whosWatchingyou
I think Dr Goebbels said "if you tell a enough time it becomes the truth". So just because talking heads said it doesnt mean it went down that way.

www.bbc.com...
Cnn caught fibbing

www.marketwatch.com...
Cnn's top journalist recipient a bunch of hot air..

youtu.be...
Cnn charles laco pretending to be in Saudi Arabia during desert storm. Clearly on a sound stage.

I'm sure plenty of other networks are guilty of the same. Not just "against trump" but pushing whatever agenda tptb would like.

There are other events where CNN just blatantly lied and were caught but I did not spend the time looking them up so thank you. The short term memory crowd might read then forget for it does not conform to their wanted world view...facts mean nothing when compared to emotions for some..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join