It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a problem with the George Floyd video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I just hate meth so much and consider anyone on it a violent threat at all times.

I've been on the streets in the ghettos, I know for a fact it turns everyone into # monsters.

So I guess that makes me suck that I don't care this guy died AT ALL?

Oh well.
Hate meth.
Worst epidemic our country EVER saw!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I just hate meth so much and consider anyone on it a violent threat at all times.

I've been on the streets in the ghettos, I know for a fact it turns everyone into # monsters.

So I guess that makes me suck that I don't care this guy died AT ALL?

Oh well.
Hate meth.
Worst epidemic our country EVER saw!!!

good for you....

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I just found this vid, which does a pretty decent job of the timeline. Hope it helps to clarify things for you. Watch from 4 minutes for how he went from one side of the car to the other (he went through the car)

EDIT: Vid doesn't seem to wanna play, so here's the link:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-6-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Thanks for putting the thread back on topic by page 2

I mean Ga dang

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Aallanon

EDIT: Vid doesn't seem to wanna play, so here's the link:
www.youtube.com...

i don't like when someone edits a video like that. so i found a MSM video ( i know MSM's) that hasn't been edited.
and sure enough there is something laying there that wasn't before he sat down. thing is the cop missed it and they left it there and went across the street.

if you watch you can see it at come out of his hand at 2:58 mark frames to 2:59 fames
edit on 6-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Thanks for putting the thread back on topic by page 2

I mean Ga dang

Indeed, that'd occurred to me too! Sadly it's typical latter-day ATS. Left and right are so easily triggered that every thread ends becoming the same derivative argument.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

No arguments here, i saw that myself in another vid. However, i was answering the OP's original question, which was how Floyd gets from the street side of the car over to the road.

That footage isn't so easy to come by (maybe that says more about my feeble search skills), but in the vid i posted @4min you see how it happened.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spoonbender
It was wrong what the cops did to him.
Supposedly he was high on Fentanyl & Meth.
Autopsy reports came back with it in his blood stream.

In the attached video you see him drop the bag of meth.
Apparently at some point he started to resist arrest.

He also had a long and colorful rap sheet.
again what happened was wrong.
but dood is No hero, and definitely shouldn't be martyred.

Don't get it twisted. People are protesting the LEs continued and disproportionate devaluing of lives for black and brown people. This is not about martyrdom or heroes. This is about changing policy that is corrupt and pervasive and runs from LEs, DAs, judges, all the way the system. Enough is enough. People just want parity in treatment from the officers and it starts from the top. Why is this so hard to understand?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
So we have all seen the video of George being killed by the officer so I won’t post that however in that video he is by the right rear tire and the left side of the car is on the curb.

In all the business surveillance video leading up to that he is on the sidewalk sitting in cuffs. He is then lead across the street to a police vehicle where the incident happens. However he is led to the drivers side of the vehicle if you watch close you can even see them open the drivers rear door.

That’s it maybe it’s nothing but I thought I would ask you all.

I think you may be onto something. My sister actually said the same thing. Why would they cuff, him, sit him down, then move him across the street and place him face down on the curb and NOT put him in the back of the car. She wondered if they wanted him away from the street cams so they could do something nefarious and out of sight.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thank you for outing yourself as a fascist it’s good to know where you stand. a reply to: spoonbender

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The fascist never think they are fascist. They never see it. a reply to: Jaellma

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
He didn't die over $20 of drugs though. He died because he allegedly resisted arrest...

It doesn't excuse the actions of the officers in either situation but I believe that the only way forward is by sticking to facts and checking emotions or else we really are going to have nothing left.

Protest has lead to lots of change for the good throughout history, but what good is it right now if we tear everything down and have nothing better to put back up in its place? Do we really want anarchy in the meantime?

It seems bat# crazy.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Why would they cuff, him, sit him down, then move him across the street and place him face down on the curb and NOT put him in the back of the car.

i would think it was more of a safety deal more than any thing else. floyd was parked on the side of the store across the street. if you watch the unedited video, you can see the cops cross the street, compare that with the shots of all four of them on him they are in front of the store. and if you look at the top left hand corner behind the white truck and white van going around the corner then later on at about the 2:09 mark you can see a woman in a purple and white dress with a umbrella standing there. you can see they parked in front of the store. then after they get him out of his vehicle, sit him down. and after the SUV that was behind floyds suv( which he videoed the cops getting floyd out of his car) left another unit pulls up and then they take him back across to the front of the store.

as i said it was probably for safety reasons so they wouldn't have to walk back and forth across the street. lots of times when cops arrest some one, and start a preliminary investigation they will open the door of the unit so they can talk to the suspect. and will sometimes bring the complainant out for a ID of suspect.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Why would they cuff, him, sit him down, then move him across the street and place him face down on the curb and NOT put him in the back of the car.

i would think it was more of a safety deal more than any thing else. floyd was parked on the side of the store across the street. if you watch the unedited video, you can see the cops cross the street, compare that with the shots of all four of them on him they are in front of the store. and if you look at the top left hand corner behind the white truck and white van going around the corner then later on at about the 2:09 mark you can see a woman in a purple and white dress with a umbrella standing there. you can see they parked in front of the store. then after they get him out of his vehicle, sit him down. and after the SUV that was behind floyds suv( which he videoed the cops getting floyd out of his car) left another unit pulls up and then they take him back across to the front of the store.

as i said it was probably for safety reasons so they wouldn't have to walk back and forth across the street. lots of times when cops arrest some one, and start a preliminary investigation they will open the door of the unit so they can talk to the suspect. and will sometimes bring the complainant out for a ID of suspect.

Maybe. And then they proceeded to hold him down and kneel on his neck until he stopped breathing.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

there is video that claims and shows there was a struggle in the unit before he was pulled out.
if you watch it looks like chuavin was not involved at first, he is on the passenger side standing behind the white cop. it also looks like the white cop was the one that was pulling him out then chuavin got involed.
New video appears to show struggle between George Floyd and police officers inside vehicle

once he became unresponsiveness they should have stopped and tried give aid unless they weren't trained to give aid. if you listen to audio of police calls during, they called for EMS for a non threatening injury and then a little later for a life threatening one. it in the video that McGinty posted.

McGinty's Post

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Problem is they moved him to where they had parked their cruiser and did put him in the cruiser. Then his killer pulled him out.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: spoonbender

Drugs are a mental health topic, shouldn't be criminal. I mean the manufacturing and smuggling, but not the consumption.
In this case what he died for were 20$. No matter what he did before, you shouldn't be killed by your public servants over 20$.

I agree with everything you said,
My point about his past
Was that he was a career criminal
and a violent one at that.
The path he was traveling
Was going to lead to jail or death.

Again I am not condoning the action of the cop that has been arrested and charged.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Think that was Eric Garner or something in NYC. Selling cigarettes without a tax stamp or something was the charge. I wish that is what people would riot about. The tax system. The gov is no less criminal than an actual mafia on this level.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join