It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetically the 7 years started in 2017 the great sign in the heavens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When was it September twenty-three in 2017 we saw the sign that everyone missed but the second sign which is coupled with it in Revelation 12 everyone will see...Revelation 12 verse one tells of the great sign of a woman in heaven with the moon at her feet clothed with the sun and a crown of 12 Stars

The signs are meant to be seen so that means there obvious concrete plain to see with your eyes sign but first one in Revelation 12 was seen up in the night sky scripture says the sky at night tells the story all night long...signs yes.... the shepherd's out in the fields saw Angels and the angels told them the Messiah was born in the city of David for them tonight and if they can find him they told him to go look and find him laying in a Manger

The second sign coming up in a month or two yep the timelines that far along the second sign is the Dragon

When he sweeps of third of his Stars down from the heavens I guess he gets kicked out of heaven so we're going to see something with our eyes I guess it won't be that they are Stars I bet you it's aliens.

You know I'm right you agree with me it's going to be aliens anyway that's the second sign the Dragon no one will miss this one everyone seem to miss the other one in 2017 the great sign of the woman in the heavens...

I promise you we are that far along 1897 they decided to consider Israel's getting a nation back then something happened in 1917 you know some of this baseball ball for just getting Balfour Declaration and something happened in 1947 the UN resolution 181 to make Israel a nation and then something happened in 1967 what was it yeah in 1967 I was 14 years old and we're getting tired of hearing about Israel in the news

So we need another year ending in 7 let me see here I'm looking in the Shelf here there it is 2017 bingo how do you like me now jus kiddin love yas .....Sept. 21 dash 23 2017 the Great sign in Heaven....kicks it all off....we are on schedule if we can get a temple built in Jerusalem real quick

That puts Armageddon it 2024 midpoint April 3 2021 which means we'll need a Temple by then and what else do we have here the pit opening Halloween fifth seal martyrs sometime in the spring before April 3 2021 and this summer freaking aliens everyone together say if got to be aliens

Wernher von Braun warned they might be fake supposedly he warned.

Hey mister act accordingly would ya
edit on 5-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey a temple they can do it quick I could do Temple quick..... this Halloween according to my timeline this is going to be a rough Halloween huh

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yes I know actually it was one September 9th when Jupiter exited the Corso however you think I post the stuff without knowing all the details yeah I know all the details hey September 9th September 21 same thing

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hey you guys I want to get this thread in on a Friday before everything gets boring we need a good variety of goodthreads going to kick off the weekend anyway time to start the weekend...
Go get em, crew...now you know what may be truth......have some fun...continue in your walk in faith......license to have some fun with your peeps

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think there is a verse in the Bible about no mortal knowing when the end will come or something like that.

That is why I do not subscribe to prophesy - I'd rather be surprised if it is all true and then die or whatever is going to happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Star.....yep.....we won't have to wonder about my thread timeline for long......starr buddy...your faith is great,

If if you ever believed then you are sealed until a certain day by the Holy Spirit and God has 16 ways to keep his followers scripture others Herring preaching hearing the word the Holy Spirit remind being stuff like that

But if you ever believed and continue to walk in the faith and pursue that faith then you will have an immortal body Jesus going to need you to help out.
Anyone who believes is sealed by the Holy Spirit try to break that seal sealed by the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption[

editby]edit on 5-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
GPB/JPY, if you want to have more credence with your readers, please pay attention to spelling, grammar and sentence structure. I am sorry to tell you that your posts above a near to unintelligible. You will come across as a crank with many ATS people if you post like that. Go get a copy of Strunk & White's book "The Elements of Style" - and study it.
edit on 5-6-2020 by Lazarus Short because: do do do don't

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

So sorry if I'm the village drunk posting mobile and sometimes I'm completely in the blind because the advertisement has the text 100% covered up I won't let that stop me

Hey all apologies....its not a thread huh....just a last minute rushed sos reach out.....

I'll try to do better....

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ah, I can clarify that Temple we need the temple by April 3rd 2021 so that the abomination of desolation can occur on that date that's why there has to be a temple I should have included that huh the Good Ol a bomb of desolation

I just realized that thiss timeline on April 3rd any Jew on his rooftop or out in the field will be running for the mountain on that day I hope they don't go down to get their cloak Jesus told him that get their buns a moving... gonna get serious that day

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This next part coming up will get scary possibly dealing with beings From Another Dimension or interdimensional or just plain demonic. I'm talking about this summer yes we may be that close

Hey if I'm wrong by 50 years I want to put this out there to help with the shock

I think maybe you can believe me why I'm semi educated I'm a fourth-year College Dropout
Even if I'm wrong I'd like to address the shock that was foretold so long ago.

Fourth-year College dropouts have rights you know

Edit..... then I was the last semester this was way back in 1974 I paid $80 for a lab manual $50 for a book the course was aerophysics except in the classroom the professor was late quite late at the 20-minute Mark the reason I got up cussing and walked out because I spun through the book and the lab manual and there wasn't anything in there I didn't learn in physics of flight the semester before
Could have got four hours multi-engine training for that in travel air six Delta Mike dam

Back then 80 bucks for a lab manual.....ripped my guts out, add 50 bucks for the textbook....

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think you may be premature.

What I am watching has to do with prophecy against Egypt, They are destroyed and washed out to sea.

Right now Egypt and Ethiopia have giant problem with Ethiopia filling its new dam on the Nile. We think Egypt will blow Ethiopias dam, and Ethiopia will respond by blowing Aswan dam, which will wash a large portion of Egyptians out to sea

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I heard something about that a week ago yeah if my timeline is right I was just thinking you know we already have hidden demonic forces someone might say but my point was if Satan brings down stars or aliens will be dark fallen angels themselves something we haven't had in our reality before outright in the open.

Man we won't have to wait long see if I'm way off it's either a bull's-eye or I'm way off
Because I have to stay true to 11 different timelines the 12 90 days the 12 65 months there's a 10 days deal in there what are all of them the 1335 days is Hanukkah I got all the details hitting on Israel's rehearsal days some people call him feast days their rehearsal days go figure

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i wish you could have wrote your post a bit more coherently.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good catch......

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Only thing weren't the armies of the north supposed to be walk on foot across the dry land of the destroyed river?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Yeah, so it will take a miracle sort of straighten this out

In my Rapture timeline the Saints are still here to see something come down from the sky and Satan gets to spend 10 days going after them by my timeline September 18th till the September 28th and then the child escaped to the throne room...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That puts Armageddon it 2024 midpoint April 3 2021 which means we'll need a Temple by then and what else do we have here the pit opening Halloween fifth seal martyrs sometime in the spring before April 3 2021 and this summer freaking aliens everyone together say if got to be aliens

It would not surprise me to see a new temple built some day, just because some folks think they need to make biblical prophecy come true to validate their faith, but I will predict right now there will be no Armageddon as described in the bible in 2024. Lets see who is right.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Dude, I really like your style..
.deal...
Buddy of mine

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Hey a temple they can do it quick I could do Temple quick..... this Halloween according to my timeline this is going to be a rough Halloween huh

But can you build that temple according to God prescribed plans?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Sure....im heavy and highway construction structures and interiors..

.i run the big jobs.....i can prove it....these days a crew that can be pro....is probably not going to happen.....see!!

We can't find good hands...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join