It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetically the 7 years started in 2017 the great sign in the heavens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Sure....im heavy and highway construction structures and interiors..

.i run the big jobs.....i can prove it....these days a crew that can be pro....is probably not going to happen.....see!!

We can't find good hands...

Next question why does God need a temple built of stone when He now dwells in temples made of flesh.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Only to bring His promise to israel....the rest of us naw
...israel will be all alone with none to help..

.then God will step in and send 1/6th of the armies back home to russia and lybia and iran....then all will see and the mystery of God will be remedied
edit on 5-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

.then God will step in and send 1/6th of the armies back home to russia and lybia and iran....then all will see and the mystery of God will be remedied

Please show me where God promised Israel a temple.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Sure....im heavy and highway construction structures and interiors..
.i run the big jobs.....i can prove it....these days a crew that can be pro....is probably not going to happen.....see!!
We can't find good hands...

Next question why does God need a temple built of stone when He now dwells in temples made of flesh.

That was the point of the Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha idea inserts (I think achieved).

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yep....in Revelation 1 first one sentence one it says this is the revelation oh of God given to Jesus to show his servants what must soon come to pass.... then over there in Matthew details of when Israel cease an abomination in the wing of their Temple but if they're on the rooftop route in the field to go directly to put One Foot In Front Of Another they're going to go up to the Kidron Valley east west led by Jesus actually cuz his foot well touch the Mount Olive that crack a big old fault line open east west and then the dragon will try to pursue the woman but the Earth will swallow his flood

So there's a Temple there with the A-bomb of desolation sitting in it

And we hear in the Millennium will all be sitting around the campfire in our lawn chairs and you can talk with Moses with Abraham you can talk with King David you can talk with the prophet Isaiah Ezekiel Samuel hey mother Mary will be there get to talk to her...then Soloman ...Martha....Lazarus....eat brats and drink wine....
edit on 6-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So Jesus said no one knows the day or the hour of that final Rapture he was talking about the last rapture of the Israelites then he went to Glory then he went and sat down by his father then in Revelation we hear that God reveals to Jesus to reveal to his servants what must soon take place.

The dates for the timeline are working out very accurately hitting the Israel feast days when I call rehearsal days that's what God called them he said they're rehearsal days but you will call them feast days.
September 18th is when Believers get glorified bodies and then they leave on September 28th atonement... there's 10 days in there 10 days for the Dragon to try to kill the child that fails and immediately he goes after Israel the woman in travail up the Kidron Valley yet his flood get swallowed up by the Earth that would happen on April 3 2021 in the evening after the A-bomb of desolation
edit on 6-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Please show me where God promised Israel a temple.

Where was it anyone mentioned that ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join