It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live stream of DC Protests.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I can't either. When they burned libraries and museums in my city? I don't know anymore.

link   
One of the guardsmen is real twitchy and getting worse over this loudmouthed woman yelling at them. Hope the dude maintains his frostyness or that will end up being a major incident.

link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Gnawledge

I think there is an element of reaction to the sustained looting of our national treasure(s) by oligarchs and their political pawns throughout the covid19 crisis.

4+ trillion in the US alone was transferred to billionaires. Of course, they have been looting the country for 40 years. Maybe some people are waking up to it but can't quite articulate their anger?

You and I agree with more than we disagree with.

Every life is precious regardless of it's color!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
One of the guardsmen is real twitchy and getting worse over this loudmouthed woman yelling at them. Hope the dude maintains his frostyness or that will end up being a major incident.

These Soros funded agitators are trained to provoke violence.

If he does snap, I hope he gives her a beating she won't forget! I mean equality and all......hue hue
edit on 3-6-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If he does snap, I hope he gives her a beating she won't forget!

Somebody came by and pulled him back from the line, which means the brass are watching for signs of troops snapping. That's a good thing. If the protester side had half a brain, they'd pull the loudmouth imbecile off their front line as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

From your lips to Gods ears.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Twitchy is back.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If he does snap, I hope he gives her a beating she won't forget!

Somebody came by and pulled him back from the line, which means the brass are watching for signs of troops snapping. That's a good thing. If the protester side had half a brain, they'd pull the loudmouth imbecile off their front line as well.

Yea, I agree.

I am just tired of being a doormat to these bullies. I won't afford them the courtesy these brave soldiers have though if they get in my face!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
They're now walking a white woman around who they claim was arrested and had her jaw broken, plus was shot in the back... a white woman. Again, this isn't a race issue.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The reason I am not in charge of anything is that I would have had little iPods playing Neil Young’s Tin Soldier whenever the crowd got too antagonizing just to see if they took the hint. Maybe a little light choreography...idk.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Here is a live stream going on of actual boots on the ground for those interested.

Seems so far they are using the death of a black man to protest Trump rather than police brutality.

The Black retired St Louis police captain who was brutally murdered by Antifa/BLM this week?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I don't believe in God!

Does that mean I am not a Conservative?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I don't believe in God!

Nah. Just means you haven't met him 'face-to-face' yet.

I once had doubts too.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here is a live stream going on of actual boots on the ground for those interested.

Seems so far they are using the death of a black man to protest Trump rather than police brutality.

The Black retired St Louis police captain who was brutally murdered by Antifa/BLM this week?

No, they don't care about the death of any black man from their protests/riots. They only care about getting Trump out of office. Ask any of these imbeciles who David Dorn is and they won't know the answer because it is their cause that killed him!

If any of these idiots think this is about race, they are mental.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I don't believe in God!

Nah. Just means you haven't met him 'face-to-face' yet.

I once had doubts too.

I guess that day will come.

Hopefully soon!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yep...

Russia-Russia-Russia Coup.

Ukraine Impeachment

Covid-19 Overhyping of Deaths

Covid-19 Economy Damage

Race Riots and Looting

All geared to damaging President Trump, by giving Democrats "talking points" for their Campaign Ads.

With Joe Biden as their candidate, NOTHING they do will even come close to succeeding.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The protests in Chicago are so peaceful, 10pm nightly news is focusing on a car trying to escape police. The news keeps going back to that live police chase, hoping for some excitement when he is caught...or crashes.

I guess the media will be refocusing back to Covid-19 tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If I were Twitchy...

Me: Huh?? Its loud out here.. come closer so I can hear what youre saying.

White mouthy woman leans closer : blah BLAH BLAH

Me... I sneeze : AHCHOO!!!

and accidentally headbutt her... HARD.. accidentally. Twice.

( I learned that trick from a wolf I had when I was a kid. It would act humble and scared.. show its belly... until you got into striking distance and then BAM. Draw the over confident ones in closer if you want to taste them. )

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Does anyone have a good DC livestream? The original one posted isn't live anymore.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Hmmm, I know you don't appreciate having an actual literate human being as your leader, but c'mon now. Trump IS the leader of this nation. He should have made a statement bringing Americans together DAYS ago. Instead - he fans the flames with his dickless rhetoric about stuff he has no power over.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join