It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd and Derek laundered money for 17 years.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The guy that got killed, George Floyd and the cop that did it, Derek Chauvin worked as bouncers together at the same club for 17 years. Floyd was on the floor and the cop bounced at the door. My theory is they were laundering counterfeit money and drugs through the club. The club gets shut down because of COVID. Floyd starts passing out the fake cash on his own all over town. Floyd gets busted and Chauvin is mad he is not getting his cut and exposing the source of fake money, so he becomes the arresting officer and proceeded to teach Floyd a lesson. I don’t think Chauvin meant to actually kill him but to take over the situation to protect their little criminal org. There is also the weird fact that the Hennepin County Sheriff's Officers pulled up in the ambulance and loaded Floyd onto the stretcher and take off with him. No paramedics. Wonder where that fake cash is coming from and isn't the secret service in charge of that?

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thats a bit of a stretch.

A member here, was able to confirm the EMS as having the same colour uniforms as sheriffs. It's not a standard thing(EMS uniform colour) apparently. So, it was local EMS.

As for fake $$, chances are, most people here have unknowingly passed a bill. One of my friends got one from the bank once.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
I will look for that info because, in the video I watched, they were wearing what to me looked like body armor.

Floyd was arrested because he was paying for a sandwich with a fake $10

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple
I will look for that info because, in the video I watched, they were wearing what to me looked like body armor.

I know, I watched the guy die like most by now..very disturbing, and very unnecessary.
It may have been the same discussion as the uniform colour, but some areas, the EMTs might choose to wear armour. Just what was talked about, I don't know it's true, but I could believe it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple

I haven't looked too closely at this story, but had heard about Mr Floyd being involved in counterfeiting. I had thought that he must of had a wad of funny money he got caught with, but a single $10 bill? He purchased something like a sandwich that probably cost close to ten dollars to get some chump change in real money?

Do counterfeiters make denominations as low as $10? They might as well counterfeit pennies. I can see $20 bills, easy to pass, if you buy an inexpensive item like candy or a coffee, you can get $15 back in real money, but what about the cost to manufacture funny money?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: staple

Words that durn near always ring true:

"Felons gonna felon."

Only a matter of time before the whole dirty puzzle picture of Floyd and the Cop Uniform wearing criminal is put together.

Makes me wonder about the other cop standing guard while Floyd got snuffed out.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The fake cash was one of those trump Bill's some were encouraging people to use as tips in a thread on ATS awhile back. Somehow, one was passed around at Floyd's workplace and ended up unbeknownst to floyd in his pocket and he mistakenly used it to buy a sandwhich..
A person died because right wing loons think it's fun to trigger the liberal waitresses...
That's my theory and it has about as much evidence as the ops...

But, tell me, why should passing a fake bill be considered as a justifiable reason to kill someone for some people while just a joke for others??

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yep. My theory is that the club they worked at was a front for cartel operations in Minneapolis.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
But, tell me, why should passing a fake bill be considered as a justifiable reason to kill someone for some people while just a joke for others??

It's because something personal happened between those two, hell, even three if we count Tou. Whether it's an affair, whether it's counterfeiting, who knows, but it's definitely not racial.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Maybe one of those previous complaints against those officers has a statement from floyd against them?
Who knows... ya, it could be personal... but let's jump to counterfeiting and laundering and drag them all, and the business they were working for through the mud..
My theory has just as much credibility as the ops....
And slipping trump Bill's into peoples tips is just as bad as trying to buy something with one at the store.
My mom was a bartender, finding fake Bill's like the trump bills in the cash register wasnt really that uncommon. As far as I know, no one was ever killed over it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Where can I find the real story in written form? I have seen that the cops came because someone called and said there was a guy who looked drunk loitering or something. I keep hearing over and over and over how a white cop killed a black guy, but no details other than that.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So, now this sounds like racketeering on top of murder.

Wouldn't be surprised that he's an even dirtier cop.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Maybe one of those previous complaints against those officers has a statement from floyd against them?

It very could well be a personal vendetta against a complaint that was filed, but anything we say is pure speculation until more evidence presents itself. I don't believe it has anything to do with the club they worked at, but could possibly be in relation to something they did at the club. Hell, it could even be that Floyd was banging Chauvin's wife, who knows??

All we do know is that they knew each other, brother-in-law was there, and wife filed for divorce almost immediately after the incident. Doesn't mean they're all connected, but damn, it sure is coincidental having all those pieces in the puzzle.

Personally, I just don't think it's racial. I could be wrong, but I don't believe it is.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Yea , but even if it wasn't racial, this was bound to stir up the bee hive. Black folk have often felt they are treated unfairly by the police and even criminal laws.

A white cop openly killing a black guy on camera was bound to end in protests no matter the cop's true intent.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Didn't it look odd that the cop 'Derek' was just looking into the camera with his knee on George's neck as if to send proof to whoever asked that the job was .... done.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Editing this one out due to me re-reading the OP.
edit on 1-6-2020 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If true, he could have been getting ready to rat on Chauvin, too. So Chauvin was going to "teach him a lesson" but it didn't go as planned because Floyd ended up dying in the ambulance or at the ER. He was just supposed to hurt him.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The cop 'guarding' the cop doing the killing?

His sister is married to the killer cop.

No joke.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I think you answered your own question, but ironically, you made a joke out of it because you find it far-fetched.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Why do you keep saying "Trump bills"?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join