It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd and Derek laundered money for 17 years.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

It's definitely not racial. If there was one tiny smidgen of evidence that Chauvin even as much as said the n word once when he was 5 years old, he would have been fired immediately.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple
a reply to: vonclod
I will look for that info because, in the video I watched, they were wearing what to me looked like body armor.

Floyd was arrested because he was paying for a sandwich with a fake $10

The story is it was a $20 and there has been no confirmation on if it was actually counterfeit. The store owner thinks it was that is why they called the police. Even if it was they don't know if Floyd knew it was counterfeit. Chances are at some point in your life you have had possession of a counterfeit bill. I was passed one from my bank and had to deal with the police when one f those markers for checking bills didn't change color while buying groceries. I wasn't handcuffed or arrested. I was questioned and wrote a statement. They checked my person for other bills and I got a follow-up call a few days later.

If there has been confirmed on the bill being counterfeit with Floyd I haven't seen it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There is absolutely no proof of your theory in this thread. In fact it starts out with "my theory......". Why isn't this in skunkworks? Talk about convolution of an issue. I am disgusted with ATS on allowing further BS against what at this point is an innocent man, as in George Floyd, with no record nor history of criminal behavior. What may have been a normal everyday innocent action, pays with a $20.00 bill for a pack of cigs and ends up dead by the hands of the police. Hey, lets smear his name in the process. YAAAAaaaaay.

Big effin fail on this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Well, it is a little more than he simply paid with a fake $20. I haven't seen proof that it was a fake but the store said it was. George may not have believed that it was fake and that was why he left with the bill then came back and passed it off again. Something doesn't add up because that is pretty dumb behavior.

Here is the story from the store owner.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They were friends ? How can this be A white man and A Black man friends ?

Lies the White cop was a Racist ! He killed the Black man !

Rage, Riot , Burn Burn Burn how can this be White Man BAD , White Man Hates black people this is the way of things it has to be . I mean after all we have already burned everything because White Cop bad!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I do believe their association needs to be investigated fully. They knew each other. However, just a slight correction: the cop worked at the club for 17 years. Floyd worked there for the past year. Do they worked together for about a year.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They worked at the same place. If they were friends or not is still in question.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Or its the fact that Chauvin and the other cops were dirty.

They were known as being dirty and a** holes in the community.

Tao is known as having little man syndrome and Chauvin is just known as an ass.

I live in Minneapolis and have seen both and encountered both.

They'd arrest you for breathing if they could

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: staple

Yep. My theory is that the club they worked at was a front for cartel operations in Minneapolis.

I was just talking about this last night and was then told I was downplaying the murder.

Murder is murder but I want to know the motives cause it seemed like more than just a cop power trip or a race.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Because there was a thread on ATS about sliding the fake trump bucks In with a few dollars to troll waitresses awhile back. Some seemed to think it was a great way to troll liberals service workers.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hmmm.

George Floyd and the former police officer, Derek Chauvin, both worked at the El Nuevo Rodeo club as security detail.

The two men knew each other.

Whether or not the club is a front for a Mexican cartel remains to be known, but what is clear is that something much bigger is at play here. Chauvin nor Floyd appeared to act like they knew each other in the video. Chauvin appeared to want to harm Floyd, but why?

Possibly over something related to operations at the Mexican club?

Is the counterfeit bill a clue? Possibly.

Interesting that Chauvin just so happened to be on duty that same day and time, and in the area and was able to respond on the scene. Hmmm.

Who is the new owner of the El Nuevo Rodeo club? Who was the previous owner?

A lot of coincidences.
edit on 6/1/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So it's not the case of a white guy killing a black guy. It's a crook killing a crook.

And people riot and protest over this?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This could push the paper money to crypto agenda over the top
nahh just playing,..But seriously I like this angle. Definitely something deeper going on with the club. No way these guys work together even if only a year, and never cross paths. And the fact that Chauvin was married to his partner’s wife. Too many links between all of these guys. To me the whole thing seems like a FF. Not trying to downplay the significance of the larger racial issues and morality of killing an innocent person, it just feels like we’re getting played again. Things have really ramped up in this decade. The thing that scares me is that if this is the dress rehearsal for larger domestic military operations, it means we’re getting closer to the real thing. Think back to the Boston Marathon when they locked down all of Boston. I have a feeling we’re going to see that on a national level over the course of this week. This is going to be monumental, as it seems that’s the only way their going to be able to stop this uprising and restore peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

So it's not the case of a white guy killing a black guy. It's a crook killing a crook.

And people riot and protest over this?

This may have been a nationwide manufactured protest.

People began rioting before knowing all the facts. They just see a video of a white cop with his knee on a black man's neck and that is all that matters to some.

For me, I'd prefer to know all the facts before making any conclusions. I've only seen fragmented videos. And, by the looks of things, it appears there was way more going on than what the MSM has led us all to believe.

This is suppose to be a country where you are innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Oh I believe it is.

The truck load of bricks was probably the one that did it for me.

My mom actually sent me this... Never thought she was the conspiracy type... lol

I find it odd that these staged events only happen in Democrat run cities.

I find it odd that this "racist" narrative happened shortly after Biden's racist comment last week. I knew they were trying to distract us from something.

I find it odd that this happened just as COVID loses traction. Social distancing SUDDENLY flew out the window. Let's hope the masks and fear soon follow.

I find it odd that COVID happened the moment the impeachment failed.

I find it odd the impeachment happened the moment that Russian hoax failed.

Can you see the pattern? Will you continue to chase the well orchestrated carrots? Or is there something in you that will stop for a minute and look for the truth?

This tragedy comes just as Covid goes. Covid came just as impeachment failed. Impeachment came just as mueller failed. What’s next?

Democrats are worried that blacks people will vote for trump.

I reposted this from elsewhere...

According to the store clerks, George attempted to make a purchase with a fake $20 bill. The clerk refused the money.

George left without incident but decided to hang out in front of the store, just standing around.

In the meantime, just for practice, the clerk notified the police of the incident. The police then rushed right over because, you know, police in big cities are usually free to rush over to check fake $20s from people who have already left the scene. Happens all the time.

Imagine their good fortune to find George still standing there. That’s what most people do after being caught with a counterfeit bill, right? Just walk outside and stand there.

I find it odd that these two men, Derek (the officer) and George, may have known each other well. They used to work together for 17 years, apparently.

I find it odd that the cop had his hands in his pockets while he put his knee on his friend's throat. Very odd.

I find it odd that they did not just put him in the back seat of the cop car. They were literally standing right next to the door.

I find it odd that a man who couldn’t get air was able to yell out repeatedly for a very long period of time, and did not struggle to live. Why didn't he call for help with all those people standing around filming him? He just laid there and passively "died."

I find it odd that they just stood there and let people film this.

I find it odd that most of Derek’s weight is on his right knee, the one on the ground, not the left knee on his friend, George.

I find it odd the paramedics arrived on scene, approached so nonchalantly, then placed Derek’s very much alive (?) friend, George, into the ambulance without any sign of urgency.

I find it odd that Derek’s neighbors never knew he was an officer. They stated they never saw him wearing a uniform coming and going.

I find it VERY odd that a cop started the riots. Thank goodness for an ex who outed him.

I find it odd that nearly everyone who was arrested for rioting and looting were from out of state.

I find it odd that the National Guard was not brought in earlier, and that they were unable to get these riots under control immediately.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here's a link to an article about your theory.
In a different ATS post
link

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

They worked at the same place. If they were friends or not is still in question.

Working at the same place and then this happens .

Coincidence ? I think not .

Coincidence is for small minds and children , I have time for niether . There is always more than meets the eye with something of this magnitude.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

An open mind is good believing any wild theory isn't. I have no problem with the idea that there may be more going on that we don't know, but the OP jumped straight to it was some criminal organization laundering drugs and money that they were both part of and the cop was either trying to silence him or send a message.

The only thing the OP wrote that is a fact is they had worked at the same place. He said they worked together for 17 years which is false. George worked there a year he also said it was a fake $10, but it was a $20. Also, there hasn't been any confirmation on if the $20 was actually fake. The store owner claimed it was. All the other stuff about the business being involved in drugs and money laundering has no factual basis.

There may be more going on than we know, but there is no reason to come up with some convoluted fantasy about what it may be.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: M4ngo

Oh I believe it is.

The truck load of bricks was probably the one that did it for me.

My mom actually sent me this... Never thought she was the conspiracy type... lol

I find it odd that these staged events only happen in Democrat run cities.

I find it odd that this "racist" narrative happened shortly after Biden's racist comment last week. I knew they were trying to distract us from something.

I find it odd that this happened just as COVID loses traction. Social distancing SUDDENLY flew out the window. Let's hope the masks and fear soon follow.

I find it odd that COVID happened the moment the impeachment failed.

I find it odd the impeachment happened the moment that Russian hoax failed.

Can you see the pattern? Will you continue to chase the well orchestrated carrots? Or is there something in you that will stop for a minute and look for the truth?

This tragedy comes just as Covid goes. Covid came just as impeachment failed. Impeachment came just as mueller failed. What’s next?

Democrats are worried that blacks people will vote for trump.

I reposted this from elsewhere...

According to the store clerks, George attempted to make a purchase with a fake $20 bill. The clerk refused the money.

George left without incident but decided to hang out in front of the store, just standing around.

In the meantime, just for practice, the clerk notified the police of the incident. The police then rushed right over because, you know, police in big cities are usually free to rush over to check fake $20s from people who have already left the scene. Happens all the time.

Imagine their good fortune to find George still standing there. That’s what most people do after being caught with a counterfeit bill, right? Just walk outside and stand there.

I find it odd that these two men, Derek (the officer) and George, may have known each other well. They used to work together for 17 years, apparently.

I find it odd that the cop had his hands in his pockets while he put his knee on his friend's throat. Very odd.

I find it odd that they did not just put him in the back seat of the cop car. They were literally standing right next to the door.

I find it odd that a man who couldn’t get air was able to yell out repeatedly for a very long period of time, and did not struggle to live. Why didn't he call for help with all those people standing around filming him? He just laid there and passively "died."

I find it odd that they just stood there and let people film this.

I find it odd that most of Derek’s weight is on his right knee, the one on the ground, not the left knee on his friend, George.

I find it odd the paramedics arrived on scene, approached so nonchalantly, then placed Derek’s very much alive (?) friend, George, into the ambulance without any sign of urgency.

I find it odd that Derek’s neighbors never knew he was an officer. They stated they never saw him wearing a uniform coming and going.

I find it VERY odd that a cop started the riots. Thank goodness for an ex who outed him.

I find it odd that nearly everyone who was arrested for rioting and looting were from out of state.

I find it odd that the National Guard was not brought in earlier, and that they were unable to get these riots under control immediately.

Looking more and more orchestrated with each passing day.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
The fake cash was one of those trump Bill's some were encouraging people to use as tips in a thread on ATS awhile back. Somehow, one was passed around at Floyd's workplace and ended up unbeknownst to floyd in his pocket and he mistakenly used it to buy a sandwhich..
A person died because right wing loons think it's fun to trigger the liberal waitresses...
That's my theory and it has about as much evidence as the ops...

But, tell me, why should passing a fake bill be considered as a justifiable reason to kill someone for some people while just a joke for others??

Really?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join