It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@ffe

The date itself doesn’t matter. That’s not what was being alluded to. It was the fact that they were equating the death of Floyd to standing up and becoming the leaders of tomorrow...using a tragedy for political ends, because they actively changed the picture that was shown from the website to be THAT picture.

Emotional manipulation.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As you can see, Catherine Herridge has outlined specific uniform code of military Justice articles that enable any military officer active or retired to be court-martialed for bad-mouthing the commander-in-chief

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE
Jun 6th
11 Q Posts, 14 POTUS tweets; of which 7 retweets, of which 3 self-retweets, total = 25

Q V17.93 20200606 to 4439 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.93 20200606 from QPost 3601 to 4439

Most linked from decodes of Q Posts:
4 times = Q28
3 times = Q1, Q2, Q8, Q45, Q48, Q96, Q1943

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It made a "Q"!

@ChrisMurphyCT
An Air National Guard RC-26B reconnaissance aircraft circled the DC protests last night. Flight path below.

First time I can find that this aircraft, normally used for war zones/disasters/narcotics, has been used to gather intel at a protest.

edit on 7-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, how does this float your boat re PANIC in DC?

1) Q3115 (encodes Jun 4th)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ebfcff No.5760306 📁
Mar 18 2019 18:24:09 (EST)
[MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
PANIC IN DC?
THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
[+21][+2][+4]

Q

a) Mar 18 [+2] months and [21] days is Jun 8th, Monday
b) Timestamp of
Mar 18 2019 18:24:09
=
1x3 6x3 1x3 3x3 6x3 8x3 3x3 = AF ACF HC

c) Post number encodes a MIRROR of Jun 3rd, 60306, which equals 2x3, 1x3, 2x3
d) Chan ID ebfcff converts to 52 6366... more 3s

2) There have been 36 = 6x6 posts with "Panic in DC" in.

3) Q2658 includes:
a) 3x "Remember when D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] pushed"... then
b) "(The Last Resort)"

4) Q2496 includes:
a) "Item used when walking a dog?" = LEAD... which MT has been hinting at a lot last 48 hours.

5) Q2416 refs ANTIFA and battleground locations:

[PANIC IN DC]
If you witness members of ANTIFA or any other people or organizations stationed at 'key' voter locations making threats or attempting to use scare tactics [voter intimidation] please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
Internal comms suggest preparations are being made and organized to conduct a 29+ location push [battleground locations].
See Something
Say Something
Uniformed and Non-Uniformed personnel will be stationed across the country in an effort to safeguard the public.
If you witness anything out of the ordinary with regards to staff, officials, machinery & equipment failures and/or malfunctions, unusual 'grouping' [buses dropping off people w/ guide and/or instructor], voter prevention [blocking], or other suspicious activity please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
See Something
Say Something
[take a picture and/or video only when safe to do so]
Q

6) Q2171 references demonstration and ANTIFA

"How do you demonstrate 'reasonable cause' to regulate and/or break up BIG TECH?
What is the common theme/tactic of the LEFT?
Define 'Fascism'.
Forcible suppression of opposition?
Define 'Censorship'.
The institution, system, or practice of censoring?
Define 'Narrative'.
A way of presenting or understanding a situation or series of events that reflects and promotes a particular point of view or set of values?
Define 'Projection'.
The attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety?
The forming of a plan : scheming?
Define 'Psychological Projection'.
A theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others?
Define 'Narcissist'.
A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?
Define 'Dogma'.
A point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds?
Define 'Aggression'.
Forceful and sometimes overly assertive pursuit of one's aims and interests?
Define 'Suppression'.
The action of suppressing something such as an activity or publication?
[Bonus Round]
'Narcissists' are renowned for using 'psychological projection' to blame other people, even when it is entirely apparent that they are the ones in the wrong.
——————————–
Define 'Realism'.
The quality or fact of representing a person, thing, or situation accurately or in a way that is true to life?
[Realism]
Actions of [ANTIFA]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)
-Censorship (Narrative-Dogma)
Actions of [FAKE NEWS]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)

Actions of [TWITTER, FB, GOOG, YT, REDDIT, etc..]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)
BOMBS AWAY!
MASSIVE FAKE NEWS ATTENTION FOR A 'CONSPIRACY' REDDIT BOARD BEING BANNED?
WHY ARE WE BEING TARGETED BY SOME OF THE LARGEST MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS ON THE PLANET?
[Sample]
""PANIC IN DC"" statements start a FIRE?
Twelve moves ahead.
Suicide watch.
Q

edit on 7-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

twitter.com...

There is something really wrong with these Generals. Either their past actions have been totally illegal and immoral, or the deep state assassinators have threatened their families.. or both.

Or they think Trump is a terrible President...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whoa! You got my attention.

Not sure I want to know what "Last Resort" entails.

June 8, 1949 – George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Remember back in December we were trying to decode why Melania had included a model of the Golden Gate Bridge in the WH Christmas Decorations?

Well now it started making noises and sounding eerily like something from a David Lynch movie.

Strange sound coming from bridge explained by new bicycle-path railings that make ‘music’ as wind passes through
link

I am filing this under synchronicities. Angel blowing trumpet? Pope and SF are both named after Saint Francis of Assisi. Pope/Pontiff/Pontifex/Bridge. Jerusalem's sealed Golden Gate, Cyrus, etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE = This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds?

We know photos in articles / posts are used to send coded messages via color, symbols, numbers, etc.

1. Message is sent and received
2. Hyperlink feature allows the photo to change
3. Initial message is now "hidden" from future eyes
edit on 7-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

twitter.com...

There is something really wrong with these Generals. Either their past actions have been totally illegal and immoral, or the deep state assassinators have threatened their families.. or both.

Hi Care,

Some of this is inertia and the herd panicking in response to unwelcome change.

The top rankers have had a LOT of influence in the government since 1945. At some points, the influence waned, but not by much.

POTUS has shaken their world. They are no longer considered the indispensable men. They all know if POTUS is willing to put Mattis out to pasture, he can do it to them as well.

This realization doesn't sit well with them, especially those who have enjoyed a sort of Roman proconsul level of authority associated with being in charge of a combatant command (COCOM). Add to this the aspect of military culture that treats all flag officers as demigods . . . this makes POTUS looks like a threat to their authority, their influence, and their perks.

They will stand together, for they know if they don't, their comfortable lifestyles may be upended.

POTUS may look at them and wonder, given our uneven record of military victories since 1945, why the flag rank officers should enjoy unquestioned authority. Like many aspects of our government, that is a relic of great victories now three-quarters of a century in the past.

This is no longer the world of 1945. Change has arrived, and the flag officers are yet another part of our government that are obviously having difficulties adapting thereto.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Reconcile...

Snapchat’s ‘dynamic ads’ product for e-commerce retailers rolls out worldwide

DYNAMIC ADS - SNAP / TWITTER

- Rizvi Traverse Management owns 85% of SNAP.
- Rizvi Traverse Management also owned a lot of Twitter stock at one time.
- DYNAMIC ADS have been tested by SNAP in the US since Fall 2019.
- Provides a variety of different ad photos to a community of 229 million based on their interests.
- One message could use different pictures based on the phone, user profile or cookies stored on the device.

Wasn't there a secret crate of custom phones being manufactured to distribute to key members within their network?
edit on 7-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Internet got giddy when the Obama org tweet dated 5/17 had a pic of George who didn’t die until 5/25.

Like Obama org knew it was coming.

Q ran with it as if it were a “gotcha”. Turns out the photos are dynamic and update based on the home page so there was no “gotcha”.

Q gets called out on the fake news and decides to run with “all comms not for anons”.

Anyway, pretty bad look. IMO.

My Sun Tzu tag of "all warfare is based on deception" is basically the Q comments. It is IMPORTANT to keep the enemy confused as much as is absolutely possible. Every move is being watched.

edit on 7-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4438

Jun 6 2020 19:45:16 (EST) NEW
Not all posts are meant for Anons.
Q

Q4439

Jun 6 2020 19:51:08 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

If not all posts not meant for anons, which ones should be removed for decode purposes? The fog of war it appears.

It HAS TO BE this way. There simply isn't another unless we have a security style codes that we get sent this weeks key like in the battlefield.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well the protests have officially made it to my neck of the woods, I woke up to the news that a couple of hundred people had took to the town hall to protest. They must be determined as it's a bit blustery out there, its gets a bit fresh out in these northern industrial towns.

There wont be looting and they'll all probably be back home by teatime, at the latest, just how a protest should be

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What is a healthy debate without a little focused emotion?
I find it motivating and I am not the least bit offended. I am willing to push and prod for more information even if It isn't my usual data consumption.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm sorry, JOM. I was in a Cranky mood this morning.

ETA
100 pages in record time, holy cow.
edit on 7-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

We’ve had a long string of terrible presidents, long before Trump came into office, and I’ve never seen anything like this happen before. Clinton and the Obama both completely neutered the military and no conservative generals came out talking this much smack about them.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I’ve often wondered if people watching the same TV show see the same commercials. As time goes by it seems the commercials I see become more and more tailored to who these companies think live in my house. I wonder if these cable boxes actually serve dynamic ads based on the advertising profiles built on the household members...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I remember the British Gas ad, that depicted a UFO over the planet, I used to think .... why is that?.

I then realised advertising pushes an agenda as much as the news, it's not always 'just' the product they're pushing.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RadioRobert

We’ve had a long string of terrible presidents, long before Trump came into office, and I’ve never seen anything like this happen before. Clinton and the Obama both completely neutered the military and no conservative generals came out talking this much smack about them.

I'm thinking JFK was the last one who was at least partly his own man. The DS had a 53 year run of presidents they owned one way or the other. Trump was going to be disliked no matter what.

Cheers
edit on 7-6-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: "who"

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Reagan. Bush senior, CIA maven, tried to have him clipped to assume the presidency and it almost worked.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join