It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q has done this once or twice before but albeit this latest one is odd. Why would he post Q4437? Any Anon chatter about it other than error on Q or was this intentional? Could this be showing multiple people have access to Zero's twit.? IDK.
edit on 6-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It’s all over the map;

- “reconcile” was for someone to dig to see if true or not.

- the “code” having something to do with capturing login data.

- it’s to point out Obama org initiated call for riots.

- Q screwed up and instead of eating crow he’s serving up the BS

- pick one and it’s as likely the truth as any of the others.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

22 ft?

Rising from the Waves
?

Watch the water?

9,387 graves on a site of over 170 acres

= 9 + 3 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 7 + 0

= 17

That is symbolic comms on a level I never fathomed possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What Q drop and picture are you referring to, please? You can't just come in here and do that without some sort of explanation.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'll take E. All of the above.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

BTW, PFS, have things settled down a bit in your sphere. I hope all is well.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

Things are okay. They haven't really "settled down" much, but I've come to terms with being in limbo right now. Lol.
I've realized that we are on the Final Level, as Q has recently said. So things may be chaotic right now, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. And I would remind anyone else that is facing hard times at this particular point in time, that the end is in sight. Stay the course. In the end, the meek shall inherit the Earth.

As for the rest, Q has acknowledged this "mistake." He said the drop wasn't meant for anons. It was a message to Obama apparently.

Thanks again, man. I hope all is well for you and everyone else as well. I've kinda stepped back from being as active online recently. Mostly because I feel like I'm armed and ready. i feel like no matter what comes from here out, I'm ready to do what we are supposed to do (explain this all to our friends and family when it finally boils over). I'm still reading every post though. Still here. Just lurking more. Reevaluating things in my personal life, trying (and failing lol) to be more productive in my day-to-day. Although I will note that that last one there is hard to do with all that's going on. I saw a "meme" the other day that simply said, "check on your conspiracy theorist friends. They haven't had a day off in weeks." It gave me a good chuckle, but I wanted to tell my friend that shared it, "try years." Ever since Q began and got really going, it's been pretty much nonstop on the research.

For our children.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm sorry, JOM. I was in a Cranky mood this morning.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

What Q drop and picture are you referring to, please? You can't just come in here and do that without some sort of explanation.

#4436 and after

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is what we should reconcile?

Obama Foundation posted an image of what looks like George Floyd on May 17th.
Floyd was killed May 25th.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This where it gets complicated, PSMM. Some posts can be for multiple audiences, depending on which decode method is used and RACI comes into play...

Example: Q44XX in set of say 10 posts today:

a) Post/Tweet Deltas (4 combinations) form MARKER commanding ACTION for an audience of:

Responsible = White hat operator,
Accountable = SEC or POTUS,
Consulted = MI, Q-team and DOJ?
Informed = Anons

b) The Tweet it forms a MARKER with sends a message to Obama/Soros/Church/Clintons (delete as appropriate) using the Timestamp2QPost method,

c) For all the posts of the day, the Chan Ids with black font send a message to DEM politicians and those with White font to GOP politicians in Morse where black = dots and white = dashes or vice versa.

Caveat: I'm NOT saying the above methods apply to the above parties, it's just an example.

edit on 6-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Is it the belief that the seventeen-year-old girl who filmed Floyd's death was part of the conspiracy also? I hope authorities questioned her thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Gotcha. Thanks Rel ! Continuing to dig.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

It’s all over the map;

- “reconcile” was for someone to dig to see if true or not.

- the “code” having something to do with capturing login data.

- it’s to point out Obama org initiated call for riots.

- Q screwed up and instead of eating crow he’s serving up the BS

- pick one and it’s as likely the truth as any of the others.

Mistakes to some are roadmaps to others

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There’s so much smoke with this event that it stinks to high heavens.

- why the rookies who were there first seemed to “stage” George there until the killer cop arrived. Why not get him into back of police vehicle right after he’s cuffed. Looked like he could barely stand. It seems like there was a BOLO on him and they detained until the killer arrived.

- what was up with the SUV behind George for a big part of event that pulled away and did u turn on other side of street?

- discrepancies in price of gas in video for day it supposedly happened.

- the moonlighting job they both shared.

- Houston -> Minneapolis. Why?

- Twin brother? Where are the baby, childhood, youth, teen, adult pics of them together?

- EMTs. Seemed like they were more keystone cop than EMT. Like a search & recovery op instead of medical emergency.

- when/why was EMT called? If cuffed & in medical duress, why knee to throat?

- neighbors never knew killer was a cop? How’s that possible when your wife is a beauty queen and likely “known” by many.

- why move him away from the corner with security cam to a corner without one? He could barely stand. Why not bring police vehicle to corner where he was sitting down?

- body cams turned off?

Yeah, I’m sure there’s more. That’s enough for me to believe there’s a LOT more we don’t know. This was not a routine response and arrest gone wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

22 ft?

Rising from the Waves
?

Watch the water?

9,387 graves on a site of over 170 acres

= 9 + 3 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 7 + 0

= 17

That is symbolic comms on a level I never fathomed possible.

Maybe a reference to the Wilhelm Gustloff

Wilhelm Gustloff, in full Motor Vessel Wilhelm Gustloff, German ocean liner that was sunk by a Soviet submarine on January 30, 1945. An estimated 9,000 passengers were killed in the sinking, making it the greatest maritime disaster in history.

Dunno but number is close.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is what we should reconcile?

Obama Foundation posted an image of what looks like George Floyd on May 17th.
Floyd was killed May 25th.

This may explain...

TWITTER
ZeroPhoenix17
@ZeroPhoenix17

Part of a website config allows admin to specify a preview thumbnail when the sites URL is shared on social media.

Thumbnail image likely changed after GF death, which would update the preview thumb on social media posts (unless cached).

8:51 PM · Jun 6, 2020

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

As I said in my last post, it is my firm belief that those two were actually much closer in relation than the news would ever have us believe.

I think this was an ordered killing on a public stage and Chauvin chose this unfortunate soul to kill. They worked together at a club that is now under the eye of folks for being a possible front organization to organized crime (CIA, imo). The man was obviously killed on purpose, imo, as the cop kept his knee on his neck for about 9 minutes apparently knowing that he was high at the time and didn't seem to pose much of a threat to anyone.

The result of this killing is nationwide protests. Most likely the very same protests that Q has been forecasting for years now considering the protests have gone international and we know this is a WW operation (Q. Which means pertinent events won't happen just here, but all around the world simultaneously). This means to me that someone WANTED this to happen and WANTED these exact results. Which is why I say that the club those two worked at are likely linked to the CIA. The CIA is the enemy.

The only way to make sense of all of this is to, imo, conclude that Chauvin is likely paid by the CIA as well as the Minneapolis PD. It's how he has afforded himself three homes. He owns a home in Minneapolis, a condo in Florida (if I remember correctly) and even another home somewhere else (maybe Texas?). If the CIA wanted the riots, and ordered this guy to kill someone publicly, they will have figured an out for him as well. Their out will be to overcharge the guy and let him walk, exacerbating the entire issue in the eyes of the public and making these riots even worse than they are now. And the only way any of it works at all is if Floyd was high at the time. Because having a cocktail of drugs in his system is going to give the cop plausible deniability. The public may not like it, but since he was high at the time you simply cannot convict the cop beyond a reasonable doubt that he caused Floyd's death. Chauvin is going to walk, imo.

So, the question becomes, once the cop gets Floyd high, how does he set it up so that he can kill him publicly as ordered? Well, apparently that store Floyd tried to pass the fake 20 in gets these fake bills often. The store owner has been interviewed and has said as much. He said that they get fake money all the time and they call the cops but nothing is ever done about it. It's my guess that the cop is actually handing out these fake bills himself. To informants. For just this reason. If he ever needs to crack down on someone, he can send them off to get a burger, or smokes, or whatever, with a fake bill. Saves him from spending real money, and allows him to crack down on someone if necessary. Just monitor the radio.

Get the guy high, give him (fake) money for smokes, wait for the call to come in, show up and kill the dude.
The rest is history.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Stumbled across this on 8kun...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Still trying to fathom out the message from a couple of tweets at 5pm EST today; after which POTUS stopped tweeting for 03:20:48 hrs:

Tweet #1
a) 9th tweet with "96% Approval Rating" in
1) Apr 10 2020 09:14:28
2) Apr 21 2020 06:15:57
3) Apr 23 2020 07:17:46 Retweet of (2), Delta = 02 01:01:49
4) May 02 2020 08:17:42
5) May 03 2020 09:28:19 Retweet of (4), Delta = 01 01:10:37
6) May 12 2020 06:25:17
7) May 21 2020 20:34:51
8) May 22 2020 00:13:25 Retweet of (7), Delta = 00 03:38:34
9) Jun 06 2020 17:31:20 Today's, Delta from (8) = 15 17:17:55

Tweet #2:

LAW & ORDER!

a) 6th time he's tweeted exactly this:
1) May 31 2020 17:52:09
2) Jun 02 2020 20:08:19 = Retweet of (1) Delta = 02 02:16:10
3) Jun 03 2020 06:19:45
4) Jun 04 2020 05:58:41
5) Jun 04 2020 08:03:43 = Retweet of (3) Delta = 01 01:43:58
6) Jun 06 2020 17:48:22 = today's with Delta of 02 09:44:39 from (5)

edit on 6-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join