It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bail was revoked yesterday and they're back in Federal custody.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
DOJ bypassing DOD to secure DC.

Barr is a boss, no question.

www.dvidshub.net...

US Marshals have full jurisdiction.

WoW! Seems historical. Has this specific occasion ever been done before in modern times.? Choke on that dirty Dems!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 662020 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Definition of Insanity: Failing to see clear examples where the stated goal has failed beyond all measure.

How many "countries" have enjoyed the fruits of Order Out Of Chaos Successfully?

How many countries have taken stable cultural, economic and religious systems and removed them only to find the ashes remain ashes?

This attempted destruction of the US is NOT a means to an end, it is SIMPLY THE BIGGEST PRIZE.

Those antifa, BLM, anarchy drones are simply mind controlled stooges taking part if a game of elites to see who can take down the largest stable system and win a prize.

What's the prize? I hear its one gold coin.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is this Charles V Payne tweet cabal comms?

We lost our Sonny today. It was a painful goodbye as we couldn't even go inside the vets office.

This is the first night in two decades without a dog in the house.

Is this referring to Secretary Sonny Purdue?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In the UK I'm amazed to see there hasn't been a single mention of the anniversary of D-Day on the news!!!

Any mention in the US news?

ETA - 1 minute after posting this I see the BBC covered it in UNDER 5 seconds, with one picture of troops on a pier.
edit on 6-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Line from Q95:

"What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU."

Does anyone know or have other ideas (assuming 'SA' is Saudia Arabia) if Q is referring to 2017–2020 Qatif unrest, prior to Nov 5, 2017?

OR...

Saudi Arabia: New Mass Corruption Arrests - Nov 2017 time frame.

Saudi Arabia’s previous corruption crackdown, in November 2017, included the detention of dozens of prominent businessmen, royal family members, and current and former government officials for three months at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Riyadh.

Given Q foretold organized riots (Q4427/1585) nearly 2 years ago it makes me wonder.
"What advantages might exist when you know the other sides playbook?" Trap.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Judge conflict of interest in Epstein grand jury records case

But Marx in January rejected the criminal prosecutors’ effort to unseal the grand jury records, calling it a “fishing expedition.’’ Then on Wednesday, she rebuffed a similar request by attorneys representing the Post, who sued Aronberg, and the county clerk, Sharon Bock, for release of the records.

Marx, however, did not disclose from the bench that Krischer was her former boss, that her daughter works for Aronberg as an assistant state attorney and that her son works for Bradshaw as a sheriff’s deputy.

Marx’s husband, Palm Beach County Judge Joe Marx, has a disclosure on his county web page stating he would recuse himself from any cases that involve his two stepchildren. Krista Marx’s county web page does not have such a disclosure.
The fight over the grand jury records — with its backdrop of ties between keys players — illustrates the peculiar nature of Florida politics, where behind-the-scenes power brokers and consultants, fueled by money, can decide who runs for office, which incumbents face challengers and which do not, and who is rewarded with political appointments and jobs.

“The system is one that the good ‘ol boys have built for 20 or 30 years. And now, it’s in jeopardy over this case,’’ said Jose Lambiet, a former writer for the Post who covered gossip and politics, including the Epstein scandal, for many years. He also wrote a column for the Miami Herald and is now a private investigator.

Same ol', same ol'.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For some reason, the picture in this POTUS tweet, this morning, reminds me of The Last Supper:

a) Both have 11 Rectangles/windows,
b) Both have a hand pointing to heaven next to central figure,
c) Both have mountain in left window at back,
d) Both have emphases on RED, BLUE and GREEN,
e) Tryptich Tympanum is DARK in The LAST Supper but WHITE in POTUS picture (DARK to LIGHT),

It's going to be BIBLICAL?

Scenario:
1) White House IS burnt down... everyone assumes POTUS and Pence were in it,
2) Pelosi gets sworn in and starts dictatorially in her lust for power, and makes a string of incriminating moves/statements,
3) Three days later POTUS reveals he is still alive.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ok, George Floyd...

- has an identical twin?
** have we seen pics of them together through the years?

- close friends with a former NBA champion?
** have we seen pics of them together through the years?

We’re definitely in “long shot” odds category now.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Message on the way

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You might all find this letter interesting...

Archbishop Viganò’s powerful letter to President Trump: Eternal struggle between good and evil playing out right now

In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media. In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness.

Continue reading at the link...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Peak insanity or more to come?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Health Experts? 2 million plus dead Americans predicted. These Experts? Who is asking for their permission?

"It is still to dangerous to protest being locked down and silencing yourself with a mask, how dare you be so selfish. You are safe to riot riot, loot, and kill; excuse me I mean Anti-Police Protest." That picture is a meme itself, header at the bottom even says "Coronavirus has bottomed out"

Perhaps we are in Wonderland, if so today is my Unbirthday.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here's that letter, saladfingers123456!!

Q4429

Jun 6 2020 13:32:28 (EST) NEW
s3.amazonaws.com...📁
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in Yourself.
Have faith in God.
The Great Awakening.
Q

I had just read that letter and thought Q should post it!! What do ya know.
edit on 6-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Literally just said it is the motivation of gathering that is an issue.

Criminals, or Criminally Insane?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
nvm - EMN did the honors

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Not "health experts" but apparently ***1200** health experts.

www.zerohedge.com...

Now I'm curious how many were advising my governor and his smug, self-rightous health director. Lots of UNCA names in there ...
edit on 6-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Interesting that this letter mentions the Masons multiple times. I’m assuming this Priest is also a Jesuit?

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join