It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Possibly.

I think saladfingers had the following in mind:

‘And the number of his name is 666’. These critical words have a value of 2368

Source

Wow, great find. That covers a lot of it. Like I say, I've not got a full picture on it, so that helps... I'll have a good read through it.

Regarding your last post to me... or more, my last post to you, I was merely trying to address your points. Evidence on anything regarding the subjects discussed is going to be hard to find, or at least verify. I was more trying to address just why Q was pointing at it, and at the same time trying to make it clear that it'd be silly to throw all FMs into the same pot.

If I was to simply boil it down, all I'm saying, is that it isn't beyond possibility that like any, and I mean any institution, it could be infiltrated by darker aspects. The church has a very mixed history for example, through history and even the modern day... does that mean all churches are bad or are in on it? No, of course not.

I understand your defence of it, and if I were one, I'd do the same thing. But I'm not attacking the institution really, I'm stating that maybe a group of people within it might not be that great... but all in the context of Q and also the video I posted. I don't want to labour the point.
The information I posted up re: UK police and FMs were not my opinions. I'm not in the police, how would I know the truth to that? But associations connected with them were raising red flags. My question is why? Or if that guy in the article is lying, then why is he lying??

Anyway, that is all. I don't feel it is your job to defend the institution. I simply wanted to point out that such things could have an element that doesn't align with the generally reasonable views of FMs... like all institutions.

Again, thanks for the link regarding the number.
Personally, I am very cautious to study it... the place I found it seemed very reticent, or keen to even discuss it directly ...probably best left alone.
edit on 6-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
When you wake up to this though...

Maybe I'll go clean the house today.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Evidence on anything regarding the subjects discussed is going to be hard to find, or at least verify.

That's becasue there is no evidence. It's okay for Young Pharoah to believe anything he wants to but, if he's going to spread misinformation, he should at least try do so with some class if he can't provide any factual evidence for his claims. Or maybe his lack of facts is the cause for his over-generous and liberal use of the *f-bomb*? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Ok, I'm just going to ask this on the board because my minds working overtime and to be honest I wouldn't know who to ask, to be took seriously.
So just gonna ask bluntly.....

Is there certain COMMS going on within this thread, or am I seeing things that arent there?

Its driving me mad, a simple yes or no is enough..... but a more explainative PM would be happily received also

Can you give us an example of what you’re talking about.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Ok, I'm just going to ask this on the board because my minds working overtime and to be honest I wouldn't know who to ask, to be took seriously.
So just gonna ask bluntly.....

Is there certain COMMS going on within this thread, or am I seeing things that arent there?

Its driving me mad, a simple yes or no is enough..... but a more explainative PM would be happily received also

Can you give us an example of what you’re talking about.

Not sure what exactly they are talking about. There are 4428 COMMS in this thread that I know of right now.

Red leather, yellow leather

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks. Honestly it was more exciting than scary. We had war gamed and planned for such an occasion, but never had any real world action - until that day. It was very very interesting. Actually happened hours before the rest of the world found out about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Check PM.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

My family was 1/2 sent by the queen in 1607 that landed in Maine. They had the first thanksgiving in USA and discovered it was too cold. Building a ship to return they became the first ship builders as well. I went to a 400yr family reunion several years back they had us walk in a parade in a small town.

Is that Joe Manchin there also?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

200 Tweets...
Q200 RIZVI TRAVERSE MANAGEMENT (pops up twice today)
- RTM is not tied to Salmah Rizvi (arrested for allegedly throwing a molotov cocktail)

- Suhail Rizvi is the founder of New York private equity firm based out of Birmingham, MI.
- RTM had secretly amassed more than 15% of Twitter before its $31.7B IPO.
- Rizvi, who owns a sprawling three-home compound in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Also a 1.65-acre estate in Palm Beach, Florida, near Bill Gates and Michael Bloomberg
- His father was a professor of psychology at Iowa.
- Rizvi is reportedly backed by Chris Sacca, former Google executive & Twitter investor
- Sacca and Rizvi met on Necker Island, a retreat owned by billionaire Richard Branson.
- Sacca offered the connection for Rizvi to buy Twitter shares directly from employees.
- RTM uses a hands-off approach appreciated by startups ($$$ w/o management control)
- Rizvi is a bridge between start ups & big $$$, like Prince Alwaleed bin Talal & JPMorgan Chase
- Rizvi also owns 85% in SNAP - (Snapchat is an social app to send photos, text and videos)

Sources:
Suhail Rizvi: the 47-year-old 'unsocial' social media baron
Twitter IPO a coming-out party for mystery investor
Rizvi Traverse Portfolio

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Check out the First 3 minutes of the podcst with joe.

youtu.be...

4 am talking points.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The US is Getting SERIOUS About China

- A well-researched video that ties events & history to the recent speech by POTUS on Hong Kong.
- Different videos in the series also cover the CCP Virus, which some may find interested.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
12:15 in DC. How is the million Antifa March going? Whitehouse taken over?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've seen reports that George Floyd had allegations of rape in his criminal history but here's the Mayor of Minneapolis being an absolute moron at the funeral

Lunacy

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Quite honestly, the world is a giant mystery. The more you know, the more you realise you don't know.
The complexity and layers of reality amaze and terrify in equal measure. No one has all the answers, which is why you have to cast your fears to the higher power.

I try to make simple assessments of the world, because as Metal Thunder alluded to at one point in his ever flowing avatar space, if you are born a blind man, then God wouldn't blind the truth of the world from them if they seek answers.
Whether you are a towering genius, or just a simple person (nodding to the genius of simplicity), then all the answers that you seek should be delivered, non exempted by status, colour, sex, age or stature. God is an equal opportunities kind of guy.

The idea that "the elites" or what have you, "know" the secrets and keep them from everyone, well it says that perhaps they are exempt from knowing secrets given to their opposites. The questions or desires the divisional. The game plays out. Those that would seek to replace God are engaging in a game that they cannot win, but yet by the very nature of the world says that at some point, which could be now, that challenge comes to a head. Q could very easily be a direct manifestation through God, revealing the world in which we live through ways in which we have also been enslaved... the computer matrix.

We have more than we know? I enjoyed Staffordshires injection last night... (if I am to interpret his thoughts) alluding to "we have the power to change things", to deliver ourselves from this snare. If God truly is behind Q, then when that full realisation manifests, God Wins. Game over. (Am I on track Staff? I welcome your thoughts).

In chess, you can win with only two moves, with all the remaining pieces left on the board. If there are planned moves/reveals still yet to play, and it is felt that you have to wait for all the pieces to be played for there to be checkmate or conclusion, then it isn't chess. If you win the game before the other moves have been made, all the other moves/strategies intended simply fall by the wayside.

So, if I am to extrapolate Staffordshires remarks last night, it is that we have already won... faith in that IS the winning move. Everything else is just playing for the sake of it. Perhaps at this point, we're just waiting for everyone else to come to that realisation.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Q3570:

Aug 1 2019 12:22:36 (EST)
[C] before [D].
[C]oats before [D]eclas.
The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.
You have more than you know.
Q

Think mirror.

(CD) = (DC)

AUGUST IS HOT.

August 24, 1814 was a Hot Fire. Burning of Washington

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In other news, just this morning Cuomo decided to tell the truth about the virus and it only took him a minute to do it. If you listen closely, he does say people do have other problems and will die from something even if they have the virus. Goes on to say its really up to the hospital and what they decide the cause of death was.

So yes, what we have been saying for weeks about them padding the numbers and why they are so high, he says in one minute on a Saturday when probably nobody is listening anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
DOJ bypassing DOD to secure DC.

Barr is a boss, no question.

www.dvidshub.net...

US Marshals have full jurisdiction.

edit on 6-6-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Excellent value add thanks brewtiger... I was too flaked out to even make the Q200 connection.

I'm also glad you made the Branson connection as it's about time we learnt more of his part in the cabal.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

An anon on /qresearch also made the connection last night that:

C before D = Coronavirus before Demonstrations

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join