It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

edit on 24-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

YTT, yes I was considering it the other way round too, as in Remember worth (held in ING bank?).

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, yesterday, in the UK, we were told that pubs and restaurants can re-open on July 4th.

This means it's guna be a busy day/night for me.

I wonder if UK chose that date to re-open on purpose... a la "They'll be gagging to get pi**ed and won't notice what's going on in USA".

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ETMN, catching up so apologies if mentioned but the "young dragonfly" in Q4516 caught my eye:

A young dragonfly is a water nymph:

Once the eggs have hatched the first stage in their lifestyle can begin. At this stage, it is an aquatic larvae, also called ‘nymph‘. This stage will generally last between one and three years.

Once the nymph is fully grown, and the weather is right, it will complete the metamorphosis into a dragonfly by crawling out of the water up the stem of a plant. The nymph will shed its skin onto the stem of the plant and will then be a young dragonfly.

Are we dragonflies that have just spent close to 3 years in the water (information) as "nymphs" and now coming out of our Deepdreaming ?

Have we literally just "earnt our wings"?

edit on 24-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

needed correction on...[a]...grand scale

Nesara/Gesara?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

666 in bottom graphic

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A few of my Lodge Brethren work for ING......

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

And what’s a noose? Heck, New Hampshire still has hanging as an execution method.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Q

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: crankyoldman

needed correction on...[a]...grand scale

Nesara/Gesara?

Saint Germain Trust

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yup. I see it.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Jubilee

The spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good tidings to the afflicted; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion -- to give them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a faint spirit» (Isaiah 61, 1-3a).

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Jubilee

The spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good tidings to the afflicted; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion -- to give them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a faint spirit» (Isaiah 61, 1-3a).

If you believe in Christ, that scripture has already been fulfilled...he said it himself.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Congratulations to General Flynn. Truly.

I hope that someday before we conk here (hopefully we won't) that you will grace us with a post now that you are free (shoutout to heroine Sidney for her stellar representation).

In the meantime, many of us cannot wait for you to speak, speak on those matters we've been digging on that is.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Jubilee
So-called "clowns"
Shofar
Ram's Horn

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Search on "dragonfly symbolism in dreams"

Google Dragonfly project - censored CCP search engine that was supposedly terminated in July 2019.
Maybe Dragonfly is reading Q to look for trends.
Deep learning AI - predictive AI - Project DeepDream.

Young dragonfly went to China while still a nymph. Immature tech being used to it's limits in this information war.
A subtle nod to Chicom's role in the AI based bot attack/shilling/censorship.

Dragonfly Yacht owned by Sergey Brin. Also, mentions the charter yacht Flying Fox.😂 Nah, couldn't be.

Dragonfly listed under Russian military and Civilian Intel Services mentioned in James Comey emails.

twitter.com...

Russian hackers infiltrated US power networks and had the ability to trigger massive blackouts

By first penetrating the networks of power companies' trusted vendors, hackers for Dragonfly, also known as Energetic Bear, were able to access utility networks, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday, citing officials at the DHS.

ETA: Q2984, Q2968, 2588,

Q2378 Feinstein, China, GooG - partial:

Dragonfly
Look HERE [RUSSIA]
DO NOT LOOK HERE [CHINA]
www.youtube.com...📁
Worth 43 minutes of your time.
ALL [INSIDE] ROADS TO CHINA ARE BEING CLOSED.
AMERICA IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.
Q

edit on 24-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

11 gold stars for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Decades ago I did some IT work for ING... it's Dutch isn't it? Nederlands Royal family are heavily in the mix, we are led to believe.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Q4518

24 Jun 2020 - 9:18:52 PM
twitter.com...📁
Honor-bound.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

This has been bugging me the last couple days because I cant remember a name. The fellow Im trying to think of claimed the deep state stole billions from him that he was going to give back to the people. I know he was Asian, just not which country. Been a pretty popular story for awhile now. Apparently he did have the money at one point in time. Some how they got it away from him. Ringing any bells anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join