It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

POTUS at Mount Rushmore, Friday July 3.

Recall that Mt Rushmore is in KEYSTONE, SD.

Trump will attend Mount Rushmore fireworks, South Dakota governor confirms

Full Buck Moon aka Thunder[storm] Moon, July 4/5, 2020

www.farmersalmanac.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Did you guys happen to notice there was no fringe on the Flags today while the Polish President was here?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok i asked the expert and here is how it went.

I asked my family expert :
What was in Springsteen's back pocket on the album? She said without a hesitation "bandanna".
People said it was a hat I said and she replied oh yeah, "It was a hat". : ) I went damn to myself. Now, I knew she would want to believe in NO WAY there is a Mandela and it blew my Scientific approach, I did observe she thought "bandanna" being asked out of the blue.

"he did have a bandanna on that tour maybe that was why it is mixed up", yeah so now I am thinking it was a bandanna with her saying that with no hesitation.

Back to Square One.....

But definitely her 1st instinctual answer was Bandanna....

That makes me think, oh crap maybe there is a Mandela affect.... It isn't possible IMO but it isn't provable one way or another at this point.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This is going to seem like a random question...Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA album cover...without looking it up, if you remember the image of him on that cover, what was hanging out of his back pocket

Bandana?

I recall a Bandanna also but I never liked Bruce much after I heard him bash America in interview after interview. I still love to hear the E Street Band back him. That is not what it is though now so maybe I am wrong.

I have a family member who will likely know. She is not interested in any discussions on DS, Cabal, true conspiracies ("what can I do about it, so I don't have time to care"). I will look kooky for even asking but I will.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Judge Gleeson, Who was appointed by judge Sullivan to assist with getting Flynn prosecuted, does not want to give up... and let General Flynn off the hook.

www.redstate.com...

The game is over and Gleeson is still shooting baskets, trying to score points. Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Q4516

24 Jun 2020 - 5:20:13 PM
twitter.com...📁
Interesting this was prioritized [routed].
GOOG threat analysis group _entry catalog.
Deep dreaming, young dragonfly.
Q

edit on 24-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hope the state police and National Guard in North Dakota are prepared for antifa and BLM domestic terrorists on July 3rd.

edit on 6/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A side thing to ponder on. What if the 3 pictures.of the dog and the "Do Anon's know what is about to be unleashed" means. The Three Gorges Dam.
" Watch the Water"

Lime Green and blue?

The three Gorges Dam is so massive that it ever so slightly has altered the Earth's Rotation. " As the World Turns" what happens when that massive amount of water breaks threw the Dam all at once. How will that effect the Earth's Rotation?"Why is this event BIG?"

One would have to admit that it would obliterate everything else on the News. Covid19 Riots, The pending release of General Flynn's exoneration and Obama's Treason and Joe Biden's Corruption & Treason.They are desperate. Millions are in the flood plane.Including the Chinese Airforce & Wuhan.

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Judge Gleeson, Who was appointed by judge Sullivan to assist with getting Flynn prosecuted, does not want to give up... and let General Flynn off the hook.

www.redstate.com...

The game is over and Gleeson is still shooting baskets, trying to score points. Pathetic.

They are destined to have the decision removed from their control and a higher court actually pull the plug. It’s now a boondoggle wasting taxpayer $$ and court’s time.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The tweet from Q#4516 had been up for about 30 mins and already has thousands of comments and retweets. If you check out Shane Huntley's previous tweets, you can see his account doesn't even get a fraction of that sort of traffic normally.

What a beautiful thing. When a yes-man tries to insist something is fringe and obscure only to be smashed by the sheer popularity of it. Glorious.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

If Oprah Winfrey really is under house arrest, what do you think are the charges?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

[ing] error.

ING Bank says criminal investigation could lead to “significant” fines

Dutch financial group ING Bank confirmed on Wednesday it is facing a criminal investigation by Dutch authorities, which local papers said was related to a bribery case in Uzbekistan.

Which leds to...

Uzbek princess once one of the world's richest women and a friend of British royal family is jailed for 13 years after £1.7billion corruption trial

A glamorous Uzbek 'princess' with links to the British royals and London's high society has been jailed for 13 years in a £1.7 billion corruption trial.

Gulnara Karimova, 46, daughter of former tyrannical Uzbekistan ruler Islam Karimov, was sentenced by a secret court in Tashkent.

Which leads to...

Executi ve Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Note Annex entry #9

9. Goulnora Islamovna Karimova; DOB July 8, 1972; nationality, Uzbekistan

Nice Girl. I wonder what she does in her spare time...Oh...

Top 10 Clinton conflicts of interest

Gulnara Karimova, daughter of the Uzbek dictator who allegedly boils his political opponents alive, was cited as the "single most hated person in the country" in a diplomatic cable.

Karimova's solution, revealed in a message from the State Department to the CIA, was to acquaint herself with Bill Clinton in order to gain favor with Hillary Clinton.

That process began with Karimova hosting a Clinton Foundation fundraiser in Monaco. She posed for photographs with Bill Clinton that prompted media reports describing her as a friend of the former president.

Smile pretty for the camera, kids.

Any1 want some Uranium?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Watch the Water
And the RAIN
Wuhan too

edit on 6242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

"Thoughts?"

LET 'ER RIP!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

SO let's say the dam breaks, and it washes Wuhan away. What will happen to all the lab created buggies and virus'? won't that get pushed out to sea and start to contaminate the Pacific Ocean?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If that thing went, it would obliterate the Chinese economy overnight. They'd be back to square one.

www.xinhuanet.com...

From Friday to Tuesday, rainstorms and downpours are expected to hit vast stretches of the country, posing a high risk of flooding, mountain torrents and urban waterlogging.

Xi about to find out that just because he doesn't believe God exists, doesn't mean God can't destroy him.
edit on 24-6-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Q4517

24 Jun 2020 - 6:08:51 PM
twitter.com...📁
We're in this together.
UNITY NOT DIVISION.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Could that mean the return of Imperial China? That would be interesting, since I doubt they would handle a democratic republic very well. Though I may be wrong, but given their ruling class they have now, I wouldn't be surprised if they caved in to Imperialism.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The tweet from Q#4516 had been up for about 30 mins and already has thousands of comments and retweets. If you check out Shane Huntley's previous tweets, you can see his account doesn't even get a fraction of that sort of traffic normally.

What a beautiful thing. When a yes-man tries to insist something is fringe and obscure only to be smashed by the sheer popularity of it. Glorious.

Yes indeed! I had noticed similar behavior with Q4495. Some journalist tweeted an Orwell quote 4 hours before Q. After Q posted same quote his twitter feed skyrocketed. Wakey, wakey.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Now, that would be a D5 avalanche flood... Chicom concrete & rebar. It might be Biblical. 💣🌊

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Many of our Western World Forums are likely to fade away, Have you seen the said Net that began around 1995 and now has Billions of users in China / Indonesia ? They are flooded by Ad companies etc. Also their is a Female Democrat candidate who started the GIRLS WHO CODE SCHOOL, ;

en.wikipedia.org...

Also ;

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting where it explains 'Emblem and Heroines'

Plenty more found, but do not wish to waste time etc.

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join