It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin and Floyd previously worked together .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked together at a night club. I don’t know in anybody brought this up but it is pertinent.

According to A report from local channel WKSPT. The two both work security at a local nightclub.

Chauvin worked outside security and Floyd work indoors. The owner said they may have crossed paths. “ May have”? Unless the night club was the size of Target field I don’t see how they couldn’t have.

This kind of stood out at me.

Santamaria also told the TV station that Chauvin "had a real short fuse," adding that he often pulled out mace and pepper spray when she thought it was unwarranted.

When I first saw the video yesterday I couldn’t help but think it was punishment not an arrest. From the owners statement above I’ve got a theory on what might have happened.

Chauvin may have overdone it on a customer one night at work and Floyd could intervene.

A mean, angry, self entitled sadist like Chauvin could carry that for a long time. As blow to his authority .

I don’t know it’s just a theory from personal experience. Let’s here what somebody else has to say.

Cop with a grudge
edit on 29-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Certainly possible, and if that is indeed the case, it is premeditated malice, resulting in death. Involuntary manslaughter isn't going to cut it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Believe in coincidence?

...I dont.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

There had to be something personal about this.

Either that or this cop is just a psychopath who loves dishing out pain.

This needs to be looked into, because it could establish intent.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I wonder how large the nightclub was. There was one in Fort Worth called West Side Stories. It was more of a club complex, really. It had several different clubs within it, and was pretty dadgum big. One of the bartenders from the goth / alternative club hardly knew anyone from the college dance club room, and the one security guard I knew didn't know a barback from the country bar, which got a bit awkward when he tried to kick him out after closing time.

Whatever the case, some bars are huge.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I heard somebody on TV today say . It’s easier to raise the charges then lower them . When you raise the charges it looks like your case is stronger . If your lower charge is like from third-degree and manslaughter it makes your case look like it’s weak .

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Theres videos that show floyd cooperating no sine of resistance tell that particular officer shows up who happens to know him

whatever happen after that video that ended feet from the car is probly key to all this

That body can footage I bet is going to show once floydd saw him everything changed and he got real scared

Probly already knew from working with him the kind of person that he was and he was in grave danger I wouldent of wanted to get in the car either after I saw someone I knew was a psychopath that would kill me

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked together at a night club. I don’t know in anybody brought this up but it is pertinent.

According to A report from local channel WKSPT. The two both work security at a local nightclub.

Chauvin worked outside security and Floyd work indoors. The owner said they may have crossed paths. “ May have”? Unless the night club was the size of Target field I don’t see how they couldn’t have.

This kind of stood out at me.

Santamaria also told the TV station that Chauvin "had a real short fuse," adding that he often pulled out mace and pepper spray when she thought it was unwarranted.

When I first saw the video yesterday I couldn’t help but think it was punishment not an arrest. From the owners statement above I’ve got a theory on what might have happened.

Chauvin may have overdone it on a customer one night at work and Floyd could intervene.

A mean, angry, self entitled sadist like Chauvin could carry that for a long time. As blow to his authority .

I don’t know it’s just a theory from personal experience. Let’s here what somebody else has to say.

Cop with a grudge

I knew a Bouncer who was rumored to have killed a guy … and only 2 other Bouncers working with him knew....he was never held accountable ... maybe in this case the 2 of them killed someone on the job and had a shared secret but now the Cop had more to lose and was maybe being leaned on a bit by Floyd....maybe the Cop was silencing him so he would not reveal a past crime.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
How this took 4 days to come out is mind-boggling.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I think it goes without saying that there’s something personal.

One of the cops on the scene took mr. Floyd’s pulse and told the animal to get off him .

Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for another 2 1/2 minutes . The fact that his pulse was taken by an officer while the attack is going on. Tells me that this asshole had a temper and the cops were leery to interfere .

If Floyd broke up a attack on a customer while working security .

I could see that dickhead carry that rhymes with him for a long time . “ how dare he “ ?

This was payback butI don’t want to see the cop go to jail.

I want to hear the sheriffs office say he will be released. Then give the crowd the time and location of when they will let him go .

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

How this took 4 days to come out is mind-boggling.

I wonder if the police tried to silence the bar owner ?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This has got to be the most horrifying content ever shown on MSM aside from 911.
You don`t even get straight out dirty cop murder like it on BestGore!

That cop needs to fry and Trump needs to meet Saddam.

edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I;ve watched the two videos of the arrest was Chauvin part of the two officers who made the arrest on the sidewalk? It didn't look like it to me it looked like the two officers on the sidewalk did not include Chauvin so how did he get involved, was he part of backup? If so how did he take control? I'd love to see all body cams and audio.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Chauvin and Floyd previously worked together

So what?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

what did trump do ?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

With your attitude it would be a safe bet that someone you worked with would like revenge .Lol

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nothing, and everything.
If you cannot see the woods for the trees then you are not seeing the full picture.
Trump is a leader.
Lucky US
He is as smart as I, and bully`s people as I would If I had power.
Does not fact check and spreads conspiracy theories as I would.
Im a nobody, hes a nobody.
I am uneducated, only highschool. I act from impulse.
He acts recklessly so would I.
Only diff is I`m not the president of the U.S.of A
Get it?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Liquesence

With your attitude it would be a safe bet that someone you worked with would like revenge .Lol

Like a disgruntled housewife? Or an irate hubby?

Speaking of people being violent with those whom they've being close.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

If you cannot see the woods for the trees then you are not seeing the full picture.

If you only stare at one tree. You don’t care about the big picture .

He is as smart as I, and bully`s people as I would If I had power.

It’s not bullying if you’re addressing a threat .

Does not fact check and spreads conspiracy theories as I would.

That bold is part of my beliefs .

Anyway he’s dyslexic the reporter asked him once how long do you concentrate on an issue . Trump replied “ as long as I have to” when he has a problem solved . He lets it go then moves on to the next . Most people here know I’m dyslexic. I would preferred talking in generalities . Like giving a rounded figure call it 90% which is a good enough for the conversation but not exact . Only to be met by people ignoring the topic and admonishing me for not having the exact figure .

That’s what happens to trump all of the time . I’ve seen it happen to trump when he got a figure wrong. He call the unemployment figures 3% the MSM would call him a liar because it was 2%. And each and every time he said that in the same speech would count for a lie.(He repeat myself a lot too. One figure in one speech could count for ren lies . Washington post does crap like that for their 18,000 line list all the time .

Im a nobody, hes a nobody.

He’s a billionaire president . You’re somebody man don’t sell your self short or you’ll end up bitter and depressed .

He acts recklessly so would I.

Do you see a reoccurring theme?

There are nine presidents who never went to college. Harry Truman what is the last .

“ so would I “ “if I had power” You’ve figured out Trump acts like one of us. He’s not a polished politician with a lawyer’s mouth .

I’m good with that .

But most of your posts read like a “woe is me” .

Get up out of the chair and do something about it . Start your own business on the side, volunteer, somewhere , go fishing on a weekly basis, join a softball league, but most of all get outside at least once a week with a planned activity .

“ If you see someone thats never failed. I’ll show you someone that’s never tried “.

“Fall down seven times get up eight” .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join